Democrat incitement to riot at Jan 6 Capitol protest

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I suppose you could consider it as such

If you're retarded
I suppose you could consider a rabid mob storming into the Capitol while vandalizing it, assaulting police officers, and threatening to murder politicians (both Republican and Democrat) as "mostly peaceful"

If you're a psychopath

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Do you mean the kind of logic you guys use? To wit:

1. 6000 people die after receiving a covid vaccine
2. Therefore, the covid vaccine caused these deaths.

Let me try that logic.
1. one million people who died in 2020 had worn sunglasses sometime in 2020.
2. Therefore, wearing sunglasses caused these deaths.

I trust the point is clear.

You mean like this?:

Of the countless people who have contracted covid, 591k of those people have died.
Therefore it must have been covid that killed them!

:think:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Misleading.

There are sound medical reasons to attribute Covid as the cause of death of these 591K people.

No, there isn't, not for most of them.

It may have been only a contributing factor. You cannot, repeat, CANNOT just assume that every single one of those patients, most of whom did in fact die with other health problems, died from covid. That would be called special pleading, another fallacy.

Don't use fallacies to defend your position, Expos.

It's not healthy.

expos4ever

It may have been only a contributing factor. You cannot, repeat, CANNOT just assume that every single one of those patients, most of whom did in fact die with other health problems, died from covid. That would be called special pleading, another fallacy.

It's not healthy.
You are wrong. Again. And we have been through this before.

You guys try to dupe people into believing that just because someone who gets covid also has a serious co-morbidity, that person's death cannot be attributed to Covid.

If you are right, and you are not as we will see, then you have the tough job of explaining why the government is misleading us. No doubt, you will appeal to a vague and entirely supported conspiracy theory. As is the way you guys deal with a lot of facts that are inconvenient to you.

Now back to the whole comorbidity thing:

Let's say a 60 year old guy (Fred) with diabetes gets covid. And he dies. Is this an example of what you are referring to? Are you saying that Fred's diabetes is a "deadly accompanying cause"? since diabetes will ultimately likely do him in?

Well, the "ultimately" part is key: if Fred was going to die of diabetes at 70, but instead dies of covid that would not have killed him if he did not have diabetes, it is not fair to say Fred really died of diabetes - the fact is, Fred would have 10 more years if not for covid. So in any reasonable sense, covid did him in.

expos4ever

It's not healthy.
Here is more:

The false claim is: "Only 6% of the people actually died from COVID--The others died from other reasons." Donald Trump made this false claim on September 1, 2020 in a Fox News interview. Specifically, In an interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham, Trump misconstrued data on coronavirus deaths. As of Sept. 3, 185,092 Americans had died due to COVID-19. A CDC report found that 6% of people who died from COVID-19 only had the virus. The majority had other conditions as well, but that doesn’t mean COVID-19 wasn’t to blame. The National Center for Health Statistics told us that COVID-19 was responsible for nearly all of the deaths involving the virus.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are wrong. Again.

Because you say so?

And we have been through this before.

You guys try to dupe people into believing that just because someone who gets covid also has a serious co-morbidity, that person's death cannot be attributed to Covid.

I never said it couldn't be.

My point was that you, literally just now, tried to attribute the death of ALL 591k people who have died who had covid TO covid, when such is not the case.

If you are right,

I am.

and you are not as we will see,

Because you say so?

then you have the tough job of explaining why the government is misleading us.

It's not tough at all. It's actually rather simple.

Those who lust for power, who are control freaks, who can't stand not being in control of something, have now learned thoughout the last year or so, that if people are afraid, they will obey those who have power.

Which means that their interests are now focused on keeping people afraid.

No doubt, you will appeal to a vague and entirely supported conspiracy theory.

No, no conspiracy theory. I just have the user manual for human beings (aka the Bible).

The people who lust for control do so as an expression for their hatred of God. Simple as that.

As is the way you guys deal with a lot of facts that are inconvenient to you.

Who's "you"?

And when did I ever appeal to a conspiracy theory to deal with so called facts?

Let's say a 60 year old guy (Fred) with diabetes gets covid. And he dies. Is this an example of what you are referring to? Are you saying that Fred's diabetes is a "deadly accompanying cause"? since diabetes will ultimately likely do him in?

Well, the "ultimately" part is key: if Fred was going to die of diabetes at 70, but instead dies of covid that would not have killed him if he did not have diabetes, it is not fair to say Fred really died of diabetes - the fact is, Fred would have 10 more years if not for covid. So in any reasonable sense, covid did him in.

How does that in any way negate what I said?

Arthur Brain

You are wrong. Again. And we have been through this before.

If you are right, and you are not as we will see, then you have the tough job of explaining why the government is misleading us. No doubt, you will appeal to a vague and entirely supported conspiracy theory. As is the way you guys deal with a lot of facts that are inconvenient to you.

Precisely.

marke

Do you mean the kind of logic you guys use? To wit:

1. 6000 people die after receiving a covid vaccine
2. Therefore, the covid vaccine caused these deaths.

Let me try that logic.
1. one million people who died in 2020 had worn sunglasses sometime in 2020.
2. Therefore, wearing sunglasses caused these deaths.

I trust the point is clear.
You got it all wrong. Look at it from the leftist's side: 6,000 died shortly after receiving the covid vaccine, therefore the covid vaccine had nothing whatsoever to do with their deaths.

marke

I suppose you could consider a rabid mob storming into the Capitol while vandalizing it, assaulting police officers, and threatening to murder politicians (both Republican and Democrat) as "mostly peaceful"
Don't be silly. Here are examples of mostly peaceful protests defined by democrats:
Death and destruction by leftist mobs are not violent, according to democrats and blacks, they are "mostly peaceful protests."

marke

Former Vice President Pence on Thursday called Jan. 6 a "dark day" in U.S. history, his strongest statement yet on the Capitol insurrection:

Pence called it a dark day. So? What have millions of Americans called days like leftist looting, rioting, murder, and arson in the US in 2020? "Days of enlightenment?" America is in trouble for turning away from God as evidenced by the thousands of gangsters in hundreds of mob gatherings doing billions of dollars in damage and destroying hundreds of lives.

marke

Former Vice President Pence on Thursday called Jan. 6 a "dark day" in U.S. history, his strongest statement yet on the Capitol insurrection:

Do these guys look like peaceful protesters or Trump supporters? No, which is why social media giants and leftist news organizations have banned the dissemination of videos like these that were taken by eyewitnesses at the Capitol on Jan 6.

Anti-fa rioters at Capitol on Jan 6

And here are at least 5 photos of the same exact area at the Capitol where the above-posted video shows anti-fa rioters breaking in on Jan 6.

6 photos of same area shown above where anti-fa rioters breached the Capitol on Jan 6

Last edited:

marke

MAGAs couldn't tell the difference between themselves and Antifa on what was a "dark day" according to Vice President Pence.

"Hang Mike Pence!" -- Trump supporters
The video clearly shows violent leftist rioters breaking into the Capitol on Jan 6. What is disturbing about this video is the fact that the FBI and the Justice Department must know about this and have been covering it up for political reasons which were clearly criminal. The democrats knew anti-fa was rioting and trashing the Capitol and yet maintained it was Trump supporters only, for which they again wickedly, unjustly, dishonestly, and inexcusably impeached Trump a second time.

There is no excuse for this type of democrat sedition.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The video clearly shows violent leftist rioters breaking into the Capitol on Jan 6. ...

There is no excuse for this type of democrat sedition.
Is there an excuse for the Republican sedition of Jan 6?

Trump was and is in favor of it, while Pence says he disagrees with Trump about that "dark day."

How about you?

marke

Is there an excuse for the Republican sedition of Jan 6?

Trump was and is in favor of it, while Pence says he disagrees with Trump about that "dark day."

How about you?
I have no video evidence of Trump supporters rioting in the Capitol with the same level of violence shown by these leftist protestor supporters of the democrat party.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I have no video evidence of Trump supporters rioting in the Capitol with the same level of violence shown by these leftist protestor supporters of the democrat party.
Do you agree with Pence that what happened at the Capital on Jan 6 was "dark day" or do you agree with Trump?