Delmar's POD 10-13-13

meshak

BANNED
Banned
They were YOUR words

I add commentary how most main streamers distorting them by their obvious hypocritical practice. and I know most of you want me to shut up. But sorry, Jesus' word should be declared to the world accurately, not distorted ones.

Most distorted one is "love your enemy" teachings.

and this teaching is not mine. Please don't distort the messages.

blessings.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I add commentary how most main streamers distorting them by their obvious hypocritical practice. and I know most of you want me to shut up. But sorry, Jesus' word should be declared to the world accurately, not distorted ones.

blessings.

You do realize that, as usual, you have hijacked another thread. A thread, btw, that was meant to give a thumbs up to another forum member for his post of the day.

Show some respect and start your own thread.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

blessings.

Every post you make drips poison against the church...Christ loves His church. you are vexed

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Every post you make drips poison against the church...Christ loves His church. you are vexed

It is not Jesus' church if you dishonor His teachings.

You should read Jesus' word instead of parroting what your church feed you, friend. You don't seem to know how many you are missing or disregarding.

blessings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

blessings.

Dear Meshak, please get lost! Preferable in a place where, you
can't even find yourself!

JosephR

Delmar's POD 10-13-13

Wow, quite the gentleman!

And you call yourself a "Christian" is that right?

That's pretty nice for him I think :) and I like him, even tho I had truster kill him in stripes avatar thread,, no hard feeling Grosnick

Posted from the TOL App!