Delmar's POD 10-13-13

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What if it becomes your problem when a murderer is attempting to murder you or your loved one? Then, it's no longer a secular world problem.

I would like to add that Jesus also said "if anyone loves their daughter or son more than Me, they is not worthy of Me".

You guys seems to love your country and yourself and your loved one more than Jesus.

Jesus would not appreciate it.

If you and your loved ones are His followers, no one can kill your souls. This is what His followers are should be working for, not for this world.

blessings.

bybee

I would like to add that Jesus also said "if anyone loves their daughter or son more than Me, they is not worthy of Me".

You guys seems to love your country and yourself and your loved one more than Jesus.

If you and your loved ones are His followers, no one can kill your souls. This is what His followers are should be working for, not for this world.

blessings.

If one believes in the "indwelling of the Holy Spirit" then it follows that one will seek to protect that witness.

bybee

That's the murderers problem, not my problem. My loved ones and I have eternal life. Do you think I should kill a man who is dead in his sin for trying to kill me even though I can't die and lose nothing, while killing him would preclude him from ever inheriting eternal life?

The Roman government murdered Paul. Do you think he should have armed himself if possible and resisted? What about all the Christian martyrs who allowed themselves and their loved ones to be slaughtered? Should they have armed themselves and resisted?

That would have been an exercise in futility. Paul knew what was in store for him.
You, on the other hand, speak as a coward.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

blessings.

So, you don't believe in self-defense?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
It is secular world's problem. Let them handle it. Jesus' followers are not of this world. Jesus also says let the dead bury (handle) their own dead.

They presently are handling it and doin' a great job of it.....letting them out to repeat their atrocities.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This has been refuted many times. I will do it again. Jesus did not defend Himself or teach anyone to do so.

Why do you think you can outdo the Lord?

When are you going to admit that Christians practice Jesus' law and not Judaism?
Might I remind you this is a POTD thread.
;)

Christian Liberty

You people need to understand Jesus' simple and clear messages, instead of following corrupt Calvinism or RCCism or any kind of manism which is perverted doctrines or practice.

There are Calvinists who are pacifists. Just saying.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says His yoke is light, I don't worry about who will be attacking me or my family. It is too much of a burden to carry since Jesus says not to worry..

I trust Jesus and His word to follow.

Jesus is the Lord.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I will hand the criminals to their own people who is the police. It is their problem. They know how to handle their own people.

Ah...

That is good old Catholic doctrine and Calvin too....hand them over to the secular power [to do YOUR wet work]

It is not Christ's way.

I have found myself that in the matter of self defence [and I've been in a couple of jams] that my spirit was willing but the flesh was weak.

I doesn't believe Meshak, she preaches love and hate out of the same gob...verbal hate is physical hate in God's eyes.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ah...

That is good old Catholic doctrine and Calvin too....hand them over to the secular power [to do YOUR wet work]

It is not Christ's way.

I have found myself that in the matter of self defence [and I've been in a couple of jams] that my spirit was willing but the flesh was weak.

I doesn't believe Meshak, she preaches love and hate out of the same gob...verbal hate is physical hate in God's eyes.

I am not Jesus so I am not perfect. But Jesus' messages are clear.

why do you attack the messenger and dishonor His teachings and misrepresent Him with your obvious hypocrisy?

Jesus says let the dead bury their own dead. You clearly don't seem to understand many of His simple and clear word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ah...

It is not Christ's way.

These comments shows your ignorance of Jesus' clear teachings or I should say dishonoring Jesus' word..

blessings.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
These comments shows your ignorance of Jesus' clear teachings or I should say dishonoring Jesus' word..

blessings.

They were YOUR words, you hand people over to others to do your wet work for you...you are supposed to forgive.