Dear Mr. Knight......it is time for more bannings.

Letsargue

:mock: Old Bearded Moron.

Who besides someone like you could get away with, ( "Name calling without a cause" ), I think that's what it's called?? - But it only applies to a certain set of people; that's evident to all!! - I couldn't!!

Paul -- 091512

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Time for more bannings, eh? Why not clear out all the bullies and trolls? That might improve the atmosphere of this board.

Letsargue

Time for more bannings, eh? Why not clear out all the bullies and trolls? That might improve the atmosphere of this board.

So to you, who are the bullies and trolls? - Are they the same ones that ( everyone ) else thinks are? -- Let's just remove everyone that ( someone doesn't like ). - Is that what you're saying? - That happens all the time anyhow!!!!

Paul -- 091512

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who besides someone like you could get away with, ( "Name calling without a cause" ), I think that's what it's called?? - But it only applies to a certain set of people; that's evident to all!! - I couldn't!!Paul -- 091512

Have you ever tried mocking old bearded morons? :think:

zoo22

My proposal was specifically for those who have never been banned. You know, for the experience and understanding or did you gloss over that part?

How could you experience what being banned is like without the aspect of having done something that caused your being banned?

I've never been banned. I'm happy to volunteer myself for an arbitrary banning. A bit like the Hunger Games, but different.*

*I've never read or watched the Hunger Games, but I've seen the trailer, which I think tells you the entire story anyway.

Letsargue

How must one act in order to be a Christian?

Read the Book, you don't believe anything I show any of you from the Scriptures!! -- Acts 2:38 KJV ------//--- Take the exact wording and definitions of the words used; - Exactly without changing it or adding to, or taking from it; - I dare you explain it openly!!

Paul -- 091612

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Read the Book, you don't believe anything I show any of you from the Scriptures!! -- Acts 2:38 KJV ------//--- Take the exact wording and definitions of the words used; - Exactly without changing it or adding to, or taking from it; - I dare you explain it openly!!

Paul -- 091612

:think:

Nothing in there about refraining from mocking old bearded morons.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So to you, who are the bullies and trolls? - Are they the same ones that ( everyone ) else thinks are? -- Let's just remove everyone that ( someone doesn't like ). - Is that what you're saying? - That happens all the time anyhow!!!!

Paul -- 091512
Letsargue--->:troll:
:mock::troll:

And you post like a lame moron. You think you are making your posts easier to understand and you are making them hard to read with your abuse of punctuation.

Letsargue

I'm suppose to respond to such foolish nonsense as this????

OK!!
You have the gall to call yourself a ( "Christian" )??
That really takes ( Gall )!!!!!!!

I wonder if you really think that the true, "Good and Honest Hearts", if there are any, - don't really think you to be the Fool you're mocking!! - How could you say that Jesus is on your side with that kind of total Hate Filled mind you have??
You desert your own Thread just because I got on it and buried you in your own nonsense. Go back to your phony attempt to explain Noah’s Flood. - Go back and prove my ending statements wrong!! – Prove me wrong about the Flood that ( you ) were ~making an ((( “Investigation~” ))) on, until I tore your foolish nonsense apart. - It’s still there in, >>>> “The Grandstands”, -- Thread, --- “Discussion thread for Stripe”. --- You’re the only person who has been SO fearful of losing an argument that he ran and hid from his own (( “Investigation” )). You were ( Investigating ) Noah’s Flood. You hid and you still haven’t finished it. – It (( Ended with Post #48 )). - And I’m still waiting for you to answer your own ~investigation~ that was a total flop, and everyone knows it, ( but you, so you act ). -- There; --- I responded to nonsense!!

Paul – 091612

rainee

gaaa!!!

ARE you making a mistake?

What color is his hair Stripe?
Hope it is not grey or white, hope he is not older than you

Hope you are not being very wrong.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm suppose to respond to such foolish nonsense as this????OK!!You have the gall to call yourself a ( "Christian" )??That really takes ( Gall )!!!!!!!I wonder if you really think that the true, "Good and Honest Hearts", if there are any, - don't really think you to be the Fool you're mocking!! - How could you say that Jesus is on your side with that kind of total Hate Filled mind you have??You desert your own Thread just because I got on it and buried you in your own nonsense. Go back to your phony attempt to explain Noah’s Flood. - Go back and prove my ending statements wrong!! – Prove me wrong about the Flood that ( you ) were ~making an ((( “Investigation~” ))) on, until I tore your foolish nonsense apart. - It’s still there in, >>>> “The Grandstands”, -- Thread, --- “Discussion thread for Stripe”. --- You’re the only person who has been SO fearful of losing an argument that he ran and hid from his own (( “Investigation” )). You were ( Investigating ) Noah’s Flood. You hid and you still haven’t finished it. – It (( Ended with Post #48 )). - And I’m still waiting for you to answer your own ~investigation~ that was a total flop, and everyone knows it, ( but you, so you act ). -- There; --- I responded to nonsense!!Paul – 091612

Do I have to prove you wrong about the flood in order to be a Christian?

gaaa!!!ARE you making a mistake?What color is his hair Stripe?Hope it is not grey or white, hope he is not older than youHope you are not being very wrong.
What? :AMR:

Stay off the hard stuff, buddy. :thumb: