Dear Mr. Knight......it is time for more bannings.

NewDay

Then why don't you talk about something else and stop being the same as the rest of (( Your )) fellow; - whatever you all call yourselves collectively!!! - It can't be "Christian"!!!

Paul -- 072112

What do you call yourself?

I am a Christian, btw.

A Christian is a saved sinner.

A Christian has underwent a heart change, where he/she begins to walk in love, but that love is not perfected in a day..love grows as we mature.

Don't cut off the immature, from being Christian, just because they are not yet matured in love. That is the work of the Holy Spirit; leave it to Him.

Letsargue

What do you call yourself?

I am a Christian, btw.

A Christian is a saved sinner.

A Christian has underwent a heart change, where he/she begins to walk in love, but that love is not perfected in a day..love grows as we mature.

Don't cut off the immature, from being Christian, just because they are not yet matured in love. That is the work of the Holy Spirit; leave it to Him.

A Christian has knowledge, and knows who he is, and who Jesus and who God is, and what the Truth is, and especially what (( is True ))!!

Alright Wise Guy!!! -- What is "Truth", and what is ((( True ))???? -- Such a simple question, and any child in Christ can answer that; but (( You )) have no idea what either is. -- Come On Wise Guy, let's hear your great wisdom from hell, and prove me wrong on any point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 072112

NewDay

A Christian has knowledge, and knows who he is, and who Jesus and who God is, and what the Truth is, and especially what (( is True ))!!

Alright Wise Guy!!! -- What is "Truth", and what is ((( True ))???? -- Such a simple question, and any child in Christ can answer that; but (( You )) have no idea what either is. -- Come On Wise Guy, let's hear your great wisdom from hell, and prove me wrong on any point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 072112

I don't play 'prove it' with those who think it can be done.

We cannot prove truth to anyone, we know it when we LIVE IT.

That is how it is proven to us all.

I live it, I know it, but I cannot make or prove it to you.

Letsargue

I don't play 'prove it' with those who think it can be done.

We cannot prove truth to anyone, we know it when we LIVE IT.

That is how it is proven to us all.

I live it, I know it, but I cannot make or prove it to you.

That doesn't prove me wrong!!!!!!

That's a puny excuse!! - I didn't say prove "Truth"!! - I said to prove (( ME )) wrong!! - God said, "Prove all things, hold fast to that which is Good / GOD"!! - What makes you think you live it?? - The "Truth" is God, so prove that I am not of God, and that You are, if you are Christian. -- Get all the help you can find in your excusing world of Geniuses!!!!

Paul -- 072112

NewDay

That doesn't prove me wrong!!!!!!

That's a puny excuse!! - I didn't say prove "Truth"!! - I said to prove (( ME )) wrong!! - God said, "Prove all things, hold fast to that which is Good / GOD"!! - What makes you think you live it?? - The "Truth" is God, so prove that I am not of God, and that You are, if you are Christian. -- Get all the help you can find in your excusing world of Geniuses!!!!

Paul -- 072112

God did not say to 'prove all things to others'. The context is to prove all things to oneself, and as I said, it is proven when it is lived.

What makes me think I live it?

Well, to put it bluntly, it is not that I sit around and 'think it'. I know it.

I know it, because He lives in me.

I know it, because He has changed me.

I cannot prove that to you, either.

NOr will i try.

Letsargue

God did not say to 'prove all things to others'. The context is to prove all things to oneself, and as I said, it is proven when it is lived.

What makes me think I live it?

Well, to put it bluntly, it is not that I sit around and 'think it'. I know it.

I know it, because He lives in me.

I know it, because He has changed me.

I cannot prove that to you, either.

NOr will i try.

That still doesn't prove me wrong!!!

Paul -- 072212

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Who can decode the term "unnecessarily disruptive"?
I offer these interpretations:
1. You said something that increased the blood pressure of another member who then complained.
2. Your opinion can't be disproved but it is caustic.
3. You need to find a kinder and gentler way to tell someone how you really feel about their opinion.

Letsargue

1. You said something that increased the blood pressure of another member who then complained.
3. You need to find a kinder and gentler way to tell someone how you really feel about their opinion.

It's what Knight says it is, - just like God; - what God says the "Gospel" is, that's what the "Gospel" is!! - It's Knight's Word, and it's he who calls the (( Shots ))!! -- And cast into the ( Wood Shed ) where there shall be silence!!

Paul -- 081412

zoo22

Well, - there is that factor of deliberate foolishness to disrupt, and cause anger, instead of good honest discussion.

Have you ever posted to have a good honest discussion, rather than disrupt and cause anger? Seriously.

As far as I can tell, your "good, honest discussion" comes down to
don't dare even try to prove me wrong, just like the rest!!!!!!!

What would you like to have a good, honest discussion about?

Breathe

Inzl there is not a jealous bone in my body. I nominate you for the very first random ban because .... well because.... I can't think of anyone more deserving of the experience.

So, by your logic...if you were run over by a bus, then a randomly chosen person should experience it also - even if they have never strayed out into the road - just so they can have the experience? :D

A ban is a punishment earned and deserved. Why wish it on someone who has done nothing wrong?

bybee

Eeset, you are an intelligent person. Surely you understand the significance of "When in Rome do as the Romans"?
We are here of our own freewill and at the discretion of the site owner.
I started out here on the wrong foot, got banned, came back and worked to get on the right foot!
I have no quarrel with the management. I do quarrel with some of the posters some of the time. And while I do engage in some sharp truth smacking still, I stay within the boundaries as prescribed.
Also, I try to help newbies understand the ropes!

rainee

It's what Knight says it is, - just like God; - what God says the "Gospel" is, that's what the "Gospel" is!! - It's Knight's Word, and it's he who calls the (( Shots ))!! -- And cast into the ( Wood Shed ) where there shall be silence!!

Paul -- 081412

Paul,
"And cast into the (Wood Shed) where there shall be silence!!"

That is just lovely wording and poetic!