• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Darwinists teach the abrupt appearance of humans on earth

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Darwin cheerleaders teach that, for as long as there have been ANY humans on earth, there has been a number of humans on earth no less than several thousands. By teaching so, it is necessarily the case that Darwin cheerleaders are teaching that, within a period of time of less than one second* after the advent of humans on earth, there was already a number of humans on earth no less than several thousands. Think about that very carefully: Darwin cheerleaders are therein telling you that, within less than a second's time, it went from there being 0 humans on earth to there being several thousands of humans on earth!

I address the following question to Arthur Brain, Stuu, chair, The Barbarian, Alate_One, Jonahdog, annabenedetti, expos4ever (and any other TOL Darwin cheerleaders of whom I'm not aware, or whom I have forgotten):

At the point in time occurring, say, 10 minutes after there ceased being 0 humans on earth, how many humans were already on earth?

Have fun stonewalling against this question, and lying through your teeth about it, Darwin cheerleaders. Nota bene: it will never amount to a hill of beans for you to protest, "I never said that the appearance of humans on earth was abrupt! I clearly said that it was not! In fact, I rather say that it was gradual!" It matters not a whit that you have never, in so many words, forthrightly come out and said something like, "The appearance of humans on earth was abrupt." For, by the necessary entailment of what you do, flat out state, you are, whether you like it or not, teaching the abrupt appearance of humans on earth--of thousands of humans on earth, at that.

*and at least twice the attention span of all the Darwin cheerleaders I've encountered

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Hmm, that was irrelevant to the thread, scientifically ignorant and also just so zzzzzzzzzzzz.

So, wake up from your slumber, Arthur Brain, and tell me: How many humans were on the earth as soon as any humans, whatsoever, were on the earth?

Please do give us what you consider to be the "scientifically [not] ignorant" answer to this question. We already know that you deny that the answer is "one", because you despise the Bible.

Why can't you answer this question? Why can't you answer it so as to demonstrate just how "scientifically [not] ignorant" you are?

If it's so easy for a "scientifically [not] ignorant" person such as yourself, why can you not answer it? Why not go beg your heroes--those whom you consider to be superior over you in intellect, namely Alate_One and The Barbarian--for help, if you can't come up with an answer yourself?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The evolution of life on earth (following the initial creation event) was characterized by mutations. Humans are roughly 1,000,000 years old.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Please provide scientific evidence for this.
The study of the fossil remains of evolved life reveals life forms that live at different times over a long period but no transition fossils. There are no transition fossils for the simple reason that they never existed. The fossil records show no sign of humans until very, very recently.

Right Divider

Body part
The study of the fossil remains of evolved life reveals life forms that live at different times over a long period but no transition fossils.
These fake claims don't fly here. Those fossils were created during the flood recorded in the book of Genesis.
There are no transition fossils for the simple reason that they never existed.
Which agrees with the facts of the flood in the Bible.
The fossil records show no sign of humans until very, very recently.
Only because you believe in a false interpretation of the fossil record.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
These fake claims don't fly here. Those fossils were created during the flood recorded in the book of Genesis.

Which agrees with the facts of the flood in the Bible.

Only because you believe in a false interpretation of the fossil record.
Those real facts may not fly in a group of religious people but in the real world they are commonly accepted.

The fossil record was laid down by millions and billions of floods great and small. The Israelites invented the flood of Noah for their own reasons.

Right Divider

Body part
Those real facts may not fly in a group of religious people but in the real world they are commonly accepted.
I hate to break it to you... but you just continue to spew your opinions.

I've been a science person all my life. I'm a computer engineer by trade. So you're going to have to get to some SCIENCE if you want to discuss this with me and quit with your vain and vague opinions.
The fossil record was laid down by millions and billions of floods great and small.
Silly opinions.... REJECTED.
The Israelites invented the flood of Noah for their own reasons.
More silly opinions.... REJECTED.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I hate to break it to you... but you just continue to spew your opinions.

I've been a science person all my life. I'm a computer engineer by trade. So you're going to have to get to some SCIENCE if you want to discuss this with me and quit with your vain and vague opinions.

Silly opinions.... REJECTED.

More silly opinions.... REJECTED.
You spew your opinions as well. The real science community rejects the AIG quacks.

I’ve always known that the Israelites were just as human as anyone else.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
So again you will not provide ANY FACTS but just your opinion. You are the quack.

No kidding. What a revelation! Did the aliens give you this incredible insight?
You reject any facts that conflict with your religious indoctrination. Your so called science is “faith” in a belief that was forced onto you that you cannot escape from because they also convinced you that to question the biblical fetish us a lack of faith in God.

Right Divider

Body part
You reject any facts that conflict with your religious indoctrination.
Wrong again.... also... you've given NO FACTS. Just your bloated rotting opinions.
Your so called science is “faith” in a belief that was forced onto you that you cannot escape from because they also convinced you that to question the biblical fetish us a lack of faith in God.
Start with your FIRST FACT and we can go from there.

You're a lame cultist hack.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Wrong again.... also... you've given NO FACTS. Just your bloated rotting opinions.

Start with your FIRST FACT and we can go from there.

You're a lame cultist hack.
You are the one is isn't allowed to think for yourself. I think that's lame by any definition.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Darwin cheerleaders teach that, for as long as there have been ANY humans on earth, there has been a number of humans on earth no less than several thousands. By teaching so, it is necessarily the case that Darwin cheerleaders are teaching that, within a period of time of less than one second* after the advent of humans on earth, there was already a number of humans on earth no less than several thousands. Think about that very carefully: Darwin cheerleaders are therein telling you that, within less than a second's time, it went from there being 0 humans on earth to there being several thousands of humans on earth!

I address the following question to Arthur Brain, Stuu, chair, The Barbarian, Alate_One, Jonahdog, annabenedetti, expos4ever (and any other TOL Darwin cheerleaders of whom I'm not aware, or whom I have forgotten):

At the point in time occurring, say, 10 minutes after there ceased being 0 humans on earth, how many humans were already on earth?

Have fun stonewalling against this question, and lying through your teeth about it, Darwin cheerleaders. Nota bene: it will never amount to a hill of beans for you to protest, "I never said that the appearance of humans on earth was abrupt! I clearly said that it was not! In fact, I rather say that it was gradual!" It matters not a whit that you have never, in so many words, forthrightly come out and said something like, "The appearance of humans on earth was abrupt." For, by the necessary entailment of what you do, flat out state, you are, whether you like it or not, teaching the abrupt appearance of humans on earth--of thousands of humans on earth, at that.

*and at least twice the attention span of all the Darwin cheerleaders I've encountered
The earth itself evolved to its present size over billions of years. The creation of primitive life forms from which all life evolved would have been 550 million years ago. Humans are very recent so I’m not sure where one gets the idea that after 10 minutes humans appeared???