Criticizing Lawyers, Teachers & Dating

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Yes.

He's offering his opinions and I'm not interested in his opinions regardless of his claimed experience.

Instead of trying to counter what I'm saying here, why don't you just accept it?

I think you have no idea how the process works to attach sole blame to the lawyer for a start.

Could you point to a post of mine where I claim that the lawyer bears the sole blame?

StanJ53

Q: What do you label a situation where a lawyer is buried up to his chin in sand?

A: Not enough sand!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Town is offering his opinions, nothing more. I have no interest in Town's opinions.

Meanwhile, because of the attorney who was "just doing his job", a mother has been stabbed to death and a ten year old girl has been raped and scarred for life.

What do you think artie?
Making several posts on the foibles of lawyers just to get a rise out of Town is called brinking. Sure technically it is all within the rules, but you are still provoking a member. Then when he does respond you shoot him down like he did something terrible. You need to stop it. Brinking is the worst form of trolling.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Because it was made about me. Were there any reasonable doubt your misstep with the little girl reference, one you made previously to anna in discussing your purported challenge on concocting a secular argument against homosexual unions being recognized, calculated as it was establishes that as it does the trolling nature of why you're here.

I think I will, because it's self evident that the opposite is what you want.

Kmo, it's all yours. I'm unsubscribing. :e4e:

TH, it's obvious that he's just "killing time" by baiting you.

You can walk away and eventually he'll wander over to another thread and start baiting someone else. (Or you again.)

But this is an open thread and you can post in it as much as you think necessary to refute what needs refuting. I can understand either choice, but it's certainly clear to see what's going on.

Arthur Brain

Yes.

He's offering his opinions and I'm not interested in his opinions regardless of his claimed experience.

Instead of trying to counter what I'm saying here, why don't you just accept it?

A: There's no doubting TH's credentials so if you're still banging that weary drum then you really are off your nut.

B: If you're unwilling to listen to an expert in law then it just shows you have no real genuine intent on this subject. You can ignore TH on any other thread where legal matters aren't relevant.

Could you point to a post of mine where I claim that the lawyer bears the sole blame?

Eh? You've not apportioned blame to anyone else but you've sure been singling the lawyer out for "special attention".

:plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A: There's no doubting TH's credentials so if you're still banging that weary drum then you really are off your nut.

B: If you're unwilling to listen to an expert in law then it just shows you have no real genuine intent on this subject. You can ignore TH on any other thread where legal matters aren't relevant.

He doesn't have any genuine interest. He's just "killing time."

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's not his job. That's another thing you (and many laymen) don't understand about the law and those whose job is to serve the Court and the administration of justice. The defense attorney's job is to protect his client's rights and to present a vigorous rebuttal to the state on behalf of a client who is clothed in the presumption of innocence. The state, with its considerably more impressive resource base has the job of making the case to overcome that. If the state does its job and the defense attorney does his then justice is usually served. By and large prosecutors advance reasonably solid cases and most of those don't even have to go to trial.
Your system is corrupt, broken and evil.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Making several posts on the foibles of lawyers just to get a rise out of Town is called brinking.

I don't give a ratz patootie if Town gets his panties in a bunch over my posts or if he remains blissfully unaware of them for the rest of his natural life.

I don't give a fig for his opinion.

Do you understand me IK?

I'm not trying to bait Town.

I'm not engaging in "brinking".

I want Town to stop responding to posts I make to other people.

I don't care if he doesn't like them.

I don't care if he feels I'm "demeaning his profession".

I don't have much respect for his profession or the current "justice system."

Neither does Bob Enyart.

Then when he does respond you shoot him down like he did something terrible.

I'm "shooting him down" by asking him to stop responding to me or my posts to others?

Really?

IK - perhaps you had better discuss this with Knight and Bob Enyart and see where they come down on disrespecting our current "justice" system.

And while you're at it, perhaps you might consider the case of the murdered mother and the raped ten year old girl who are the current victims of this flawed system you want me to respect so that Town doesn't get upset.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your system is corrupt,
No, though any system made by and administered by men will invariably find corruption within it. The system is a good one. It works most of the time. And when it fails it has mechanisms to address those failures.

No. It has a remarkably high conviction rate and a history of overturning unjust verdicts to boot. It's far from perfect, as are men.

and evil.
That really doesn't even rate an answer, but I'll give it more than it merits. The goal of the system is justice. It isn't evil any more than a gun fashioned to protect but occasionally used to harm the innocent is evil.

Now if you want to try and support those descriptions with argument, I'll be back later to address any one of them.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Your system is corrupt, broken and evil.

Regardless of whether it will get me banned for offending the sensibilities of a certain poster, you're dead on correct Stripe.

The mutilated body of a murdered mother and the violated body of her ten year old daughter bear witness to your claim.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

I said I'm not interested in his opinions.

I don't care what his credentials are.

He's offering his opinions.

I'm not interested in his opinions.

I don't care what his credentials are.

Eh? You've not apportioned blame to anyone else but you've sure been singling the lawyer out for "special attention".

Renz has been apprehended and is in jail. It would appear that he will be held responsible for his actions.

Considering the thread topic -

Bob Enyart's radio show and its current broadcast

regarding how the "judge (in the Aurora Theatre Massacre case), Blackstone and

all the other lawyers are mostly wrong when it comes to justice

- who else would you expect me to be discussing?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't give a ratz patootie if Town gets his panties in a bunch over my posts or if he remains blissfully unaware of them for the rest of his natural life.
No one believes that, Sod. And your own posts argue against it.

I'm not trying to bait Town.
Sure you are. That's why you literally referenced a post you made to anna, the "little girl" reference, but you left my name out of it and then did the pretend dance when I answered. That's why when you thought I was leaving (and I meant to) you posted a note you knew I'd see on my user CP page.

You aren't fooling anyone with that. IK isn't stupid.

I want Town to stop responding to posts I make to other people.
The post I directly responded to was made as a general summary. It wasn't particularly addressed. One of your more glaring mistakes.

I don't care if he doesn't like them.
That's why you posted that little love note on my CP?

I don't have much respect for his profession or the current "justice system."

Neither does Bob Enyart.
That's Sod telling you he has a card to play here, IK. But I'm okay with anyone having any opinion they want on the law. But when they trot it out in the public square and insult the system then they shouldn't rend garments when anyone who disagrees says so.

I'm "shooting him down" by asking him to stop responding to me or my posts to others?

Really?
You're baiting me. It's what you do.

IK - perhaps you had better discuss this with Knight and Bob Enyart and see where they come down on disrespecting our current "justice" system.
That's the card he was flashing earlier. He's trying to hide his conduct behind the issue. That's how he got away with trolling for a long time here in large part. But this isn't about anyone's opinion on the law.

And while you're at it, perhaps you might consider the case of the murdered mother and the raped ten year old girl who are the current victims of this flawed system you want me to respect so that Town doesn't get upset.
Those people were no more victims of the system than the Aurora dead were victimized by the second amendment.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
... the foibles of lawyers ...

Foibles? :freak:

Because of those "foibles" a perverted pedophile was allowed to avoid jail and murder a mother and rape her ten year old daughter.

Foibles :nono:

He doesn't have any genuine interest. He's just "killing time."

Perhaps you don't care about a murdered mother and her violated ten year old daughter anna.

I do.

I know the family.

They live just down the road from me.

My sister was best friends with one of the aunts.

If I could get my hands on the lawyer responsible for arranging for Renz's release I'd wring his evil little neck.

Last edited:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
* Aurora Killer’s Judge Mocks Justice: The judge in the Aurora Theatre Massacre case has entered a plea of “not guilty” on behalf of the killer. Find out why that judge, Blackstone and all the other lawyers are mostly wrong when it comes to justice.

I agree Jeff.

Lawyers are indeed mostly wrong when it comes to justice.