Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedshaker

He's special

I do not consider any poster here special and I have nothing against Michael personally. But how many times must we accept being told that we will be punished by Michael's God simply for disbelieving what we're told? It's an empty threat not backed with evidence so likewise can be dismissed without evidence, so Michael must be called out for thinking such threats are valid.

Also I find the notion that Michaels predictions are all true except when he's wrong because on those occasions Satan tricked him somehow, when he knows full well that none of us believe in Satan either. There is no evidence to suggest that any of it comes from any source other than Michaels own mind.

According to the Dunning Kruger effect the more intelligent a person is the more he/she is likely to accept the possibility that they could be wrong.

So no..... all are responsible for what they post and no one is awarded special status.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No one is awarded special status.

Fortunately, you don't set policy. :up:

Cadry is a drug-addled moron who gains attention from Darwinists because they feel comfortable pretending that he represents what they are up against.

Hedshaker

Fortunately, you don't set policy. :up:

Nor am I obliged to grant special status to others.

Cadry is a drug-addled moron who gains attention from Darwinists because they feel comfortable pretending that he represents what they are up against.

And yet he speaks so highly of you..... but as far as I know it is you alone who calls calls him a drug-addled moron. Not a moron IMO but not terribly bright either, and as far as I can see none of us on our side believe that he represents what we are up against.

Michael may be somewhat deluded by his religion but, unlike yourself, he is not fundamentally a bad person.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nor am I obliged to grant special status to others.
Fortunately, your opinion counts for nothing when it comes to status here.

And yet he speaks so highly of you..... but as far as I know it is you alone who calls calls him a drug-addled moron. Not a moron IMO but not terribly bright either, and as far as I can see none of us on our side believe that he represents what we are up against.

What are you up against?
Michael may be somewhat deluded by his religion but, unlike yourself, he is not fundamentally a bad person.
:darwinsm:

Hedshaker

And yet I am still not obliged to grant special status to others. If that is a problem for you then tough, you'll just have to lump it.

What are you up against?

Nothing worthy of note. Creationism is an old joke long since buried in the dust bin of antiquity by modern science.

What razor sharp wit. Originality isn't your thing really, is it?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And yet I am still not obliged to grant special status to others.
You don't have any say.

It's like saying: "I'm not obliged to brush my teeth, because I don't have any."

Nothing worthy of note.
And yet you expend countless hours debating it. :idunno:

And we use the term "debate" lightly with Darwinists. Their chief tactic is to trumpet how popular their ideas are as if that carried anything convincing.

Creationism is an old joke long since buried in the dust bin of antiquity by modern science.
Which means a simple examination of the evidence would expose it. However, when it comes to the "E" word, evolutionists run for the hills.

Hedshaker

You don't have any say.

Nor do I want any and neither do I grant special status to others.

And yet you expend countless hours debating it. :idunno:

I wouldn't say countless, Just a little light entertainment.

And we use the term "debate" lightly with Darwinists. Their chief tactic is to trumpet how popular their ideas are as if that carried anything convincing.

What is convincing to you means nothing.

Which means a simple examination of the evidence would expose it. However, when it comes to the "E" word, evolutionists run for the hills.

You mean like the elusive "E" word you claim to have posted in the past?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said that and so did several other people after you threatened to ban DavisBJ. But you claimed earlier that DavisBJ had prevented me from posting on this thread, which I did not claim. You lied, just has you lied when you said "Okay, brethren. The Lord has confided in me that Armageddon will happen before the end of this year." on *04/06/2015 21:04:00. Either you lied or your invisible friend did. Which is it?

Except you have not a shred of unambiguous evidence to show, and you lie a lot. Evidence that you can't demonstrate to someone else is not evidence worth a grain of salt. Jesus is just a character in and old book. There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus outside of the Bible. It is a circular fallacy to use the Bible to prove the Bible.

I have never claimed to be your friend. I don't know you and think twice about befriending people who lie about me.

Dear Hedshaker,

You just said you did it and so did others. When I say that DavisBJ was going to be banned, which I decided not to do, you said ban you too! Then you quit posting to me until yesterday and today. I'm not lying. Anyway, there is a difference between a mistake and a lie. A lie is an intentional devising of saying a falsehood against your brethren. It is 'bearing false witness against your neighbor.' I'm not bearing false witness of you. You admitted that you and others said 'ban me too.' I really thought you were a friend, by the way. Whatever.

Also, Jesus is not just a character in an old book. I could say you're lying about that, because it is not true. So it works both ways, friend!

Warm Regards,

Michael

DavisBJ

Let’s See Who Ran for the Hills

Let’s See Who Ran for the Hills

… When it comes to the "E" word, evolutionists run for the hills.
I have every issue of several scientific journals reaching back decades. They contain many thousands of articles supporting evolution, replete with the specific supporting data. In contrast, a few weeks ago (May 12) in the short-lived “Creation-vs. Evolution” thread, I asked Stripe how many peer-reviewed scientific papers creationists had published. in post 324 he responded:
In the tens of thousands. What is the number that qualifies an idea as scientific?
Then I asked him to present a single creationist paper that has been important in advancing science. Of the “tens of thousands” he says they have published, to date he has failed to show a single one that was scientifically fruitful. Maybe those “tens of thousands” of papers are among the “E” that Stripe pretended (again and again and again) to have already presented.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

What are you up against?

Dear Stripe,

Thanks a lot for your glowing recommendation! I'm not a drug-addled moron. You should search yourself deep inside to see who the moron might be. Is it holy to love your neighbor as thyself? A real Christian is tons more loving and 'forgiving'? Don't worry. I'll quit giving you good reputation posts.

Thanks A Whole Lot, Stripe!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He's special

Dear patrick jane,

Wow!! You are a tremendously wonderful ally!! Thank you for thinking I'm special!! I think you are super-special also. May God Be Between Me And Thee!!! Okay, I'm going to make dinner. We're having Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas!! Just scrumptious!! Ahhh!! Yum!!!

Much Love To You Amigo, In Christ!!

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear Stripe,

Thanks a lot for your glowing recommendation! I'm not a drug-addled moron. You should search yourself deep inside to see who the moron might be. Is it holy to love your neighbor as thyself? A real Christian is tons more loving and 'forgiving'? Don't worry. I'll quit giving you good reputation posts.

Thanks A Whole Lot, Stripe!!

Michael

I've been here almost 2 years and have yet to see a post from Stripe that makes sense.

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

You just said you did it and so did others. When I say that DavisBJ was going to be banned, which I decided not to do, you said ban you too! Then you quit posting to me until yesterday and today. I'm not lying. Anyway, there is a difference between a mistake and a lie. A lie is an intentional devising of saying a falsehood against your brethren. It is 'bearing false witness against your neighbor.' I'm not bearing false witness of you. You admitted that you and others said 'ban me too.' I really thought you were a friend, by the way. Whatever.

Get a grip Michael, even 6days said ban me too if you want to ban DavisBJ. It was clearly a motion of discontent with your 'ban DavisBJ' statement. We all know that you cannot ban another member from posting on a thread, but such was the disdain of your ban DavisBJ blurb that I and others felt the need to make that comment. So how you read that as DavisBJ had caused me to stop posting in this thread should probably be viewed more as stupidity than a lie. The point being:- never put down to malice what can be put down to stupidity

Also, Jesus is not just a character in an old book. I could say you're lying about that, because it is not true. So it works both ways, friend!

It is true and there you go again making a blanket statement that you cannot back up with evidence. And you won't look for the evidence because you won't like what you find. The evidence being a single piece of extra Biblical, contemporary evidence for Jesus. The best of Christian theologians haven't been able to find any but lets see what you come up with. But remember... extra Biblical and contemporary. Go for it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Get a grip Michael, even 6days said ban me too if you want to ban DavisBJ. It was clearly a motion of discontent with your 'ban DavisBJ' statement. We all know that you cannot ban another member from posting on a thread, but such was the disdain of your ban DavisBJ blurb that I and others felt the need to make that comment. So how you read that as DavisBJ had caused me to stop posting in this thread should probably be viewed more as stupidity than a lie. The point being:- never put down to malice what can be put down to stupidity

It is true and there you go again making a blanket statement that you cannot back up with evidence. And you won't look for the evidence because you won't like what you find. The evidence being a single piece of extra Biblical, contemporary evidence for Jesus. The best of Christian theologians haven't been able to find any but lets see what you come up with. But remember... extra Biblical and contemporary. Go for it.

You poor soul

DavisBJ

Hi Hedshaker!! Hi DavisBJ!!

Michael
Michael, beyond keeping a running count of how many posts you addressed to me, for a week or so I have pointedly avoided responding to you. I said I would do that because you evidence such antipathy to me. But, you just don’t let up. Following are some of what you have chosen to say to or about me in the past few days:
I don't remember asking Davis to stop talking to me. Am I right or wrong?
What a friend you turned out to be. I should've known you'd side with BJ.
I know what happened with Hedshaker and he knows what's happening also. He is working in collusion with you too. I know that you are working under DavisBJ's direction because you would not KNOW all of these things if it weren't for him. That makes Davis a MANIPULATOR and you, and Hedshaker too. God doesn't like manipulators much at all either.
Then you pretty much have a meltdown:
Dear Tyrathca, DavisBJ, and Hedshaker …I know you, Tyrathca, are Davis' ghostwriter or mouthpiece. … You are all working to undermine me because you don't like to hear about God. … You are the worst Tyrathca … DavisBJ's dirty work … he instigates it all … you all have cooked up a cauldron of a witch.
This is followed by the obligatory forgiveness (and then more condemnation followed by even more forgiveness in the same paragraph):
…I forgive all of you, so it's no big deal to me. … You don't make mistakes. You out and out lie in wait and you lie with your mouths and evil brains. Whatever. I'm not going to hold any grudges against you. I don't need that monkey on my back.
… I don't buy it for one minute that you did not talk to DavisBJ or Hedshaker previously. I'm not a little kid that believes in Santa or the Easter Bunny, … I can see DavisBJ though, keeping record of it.
I will declare just this once, that I have never been in contact with either Hedshaker or Tyrathca in any way outside of the postings I have made here. For you to assert otherwise is another act of deception and distortion on your part alone.

Anyway, I just wanted to show that you still have some sort of vendetta underway. Since I don’t know how to rationally reason with a religious psychopath, you will understand why I will once again limit myself to numbering the posts in which you blabber to me.

And Michael, regarding Obama having your book, I don’t question you might have sent a copy to him. And I hope you know that there is an entire mail-handling staff within the White House to filter the important mail out from the huge amount of nonsense that nutcases (religious and otherwise) mail to the president.
I know they have a copy because I mailed them a copy with a cover letter, and 'proof pages' to accompany the book. I have done that with some others too whom I know received and read my book.
But you have no evidence that anyone of any importance actually knows that your silly book even exists.
I sent the USGS {United States Geological Survey} information also and they wrote me back thanking me for the information and they said they would do a study on it. Well, a year later, the study they promised was in the paper, saying that 'Californians To Have Superquake, But Residents Just Shrug It Off.'
Scientific Idiocy. The danger from the San Andreas fault has been recognized for many decades. It is a direct result of studies made once the idea of plate tectonics was accepted into geology well over half a century ago. The fault itself has been studied for more than a century. I seriously doubt you were even born when those studies commenced.

Tyrathca

Dear patrick jane,

Wow!! You are a tremendously wonderful ally!! Thank you for thinking I'm special!! I think you are super-special also. May God Be Between Me And Thee!!! Okay, I'm going to make dinner. We're having Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas!! Just scrumptious!! Ahhh!! Yum!!!

Much Love To You Amigo, In Christ!!

Michael
Oh Michael... Do you really not recognise when you are getting your intelligence insulted?

I almost feel bad for pointing this out, but Pat was essentially saying you were so mentally challenged that we should treat you like someone with a significant intellectual disability. I.e he's calling you someone with "special-needs"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_needs

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, beyond keeping a running count of how many posts you addressed to me, for a week or so I have pointedly avoided responding to you. I said I would do that because you evidence such antipathy to me. But, you just don’t let up. Following are some of what you have chosen to say to or about me in the past few days:

Then you pretty much have a meltdown:

This is followed by the obligatory forgiveness (and then more condemnation followed by even more forgiveness in the same paragraph):

I will declare just this once, that I have never been in contact with either Hedshaker or Tyrathca in any way outside of the postings I have made here. For you to assert otherwise is another act of deception and distortion on your part alone.

Anyway, I just wanted to show that you still have some sort of vendetta underway. Since I don’t know how to rationally reason with a religious psychopath, you will understand why I will once again limit myself to numbering the posts in which you blabber to me.

And Michael, regarding Obama having your book, I don’t question you might have sent a copy to him. And I hope you know that there is an entire mail-handling staff within the White House to filter the important mail out from the huge amount of nonsense that nutcases (religious and otherwise) mail to the president.

But you have no evidence that anyone of any importance actually knows that your silly book even exists.

Scientific Idiocy. The danger from the San Andreas fault has been recognized for many decades. It is a direct result of studies made once the idea of plate tectonics was accepted into geology well over half a century ago. The fault itself has been studied for more than a century. I seriously doubt you were even born when those studies commenced.

Dear DavisBJ,

You don't know anything. You're in your own little world. I won't even bother with replying about some of your accusations. It's just hopeless. By the way, I wrote the U.S. Geological Survey over four decades ago and warned them of an impending, great earthquake that would happen in the Hollywood/L.A. area. That is what you are talking about. It hit the papers a year after I told them. It's none of your business, but I thought I would just tell you. I'm not a rookie at this. Things have been happening to me for over 40 years now. You belittle me when you post and yet if I speak to you similarly, you say I am speaking with antipathy. I based what I told them on a great vision that I had where I was working at a Party Store, on midnight shift, and the radio was on and they started talking about the brush fires in CA. All of a sudden, I had an 'out of body' experience, and I saw great fires burning in CA., then I saw a great earthquake there, and an angel said, "Thus with violence shall that great city {spiritually like Babylon} be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all." See Rev. 18:21KJV. I was told that Hollywood/L.A. was spiritually the same as the city of Babylon, which had many merchants and was rich, and you could get tons of prostitutes there, which I saw in the vision that girls and even guys were on Sunset Strip selling their bodies for money, because they'd gotten lured out to L.A. with hopes to be a star, etc. I also learned that the whore woman was really a city, called Hollywood/L.A. {See Rev. 17:18KJV} "And the woman which you saw IS that great 'CITY,' which reigns over the kings of the Earth." By teaching other cities and people ways that were not good, like adultery, theft, murder, extortion, manipulation {soap operas, especially}, violence, lying, gluttony, etc. {the seven deadly sins, plus some new ones; they are the 'kings' of the whore (Satan)} through their movies and TV shows, TV commercials, magazines, books, videos, games, music, etc. When the vision ended, I came back in my body and low-crawled to a milk crate to sit down on. I was white as a ghost. I had just finished mopping the floor at the store and was holding onto the mop handle in the bucket. It worked like a cane for me because I needed it to stand up with. It's very involved and I don't expect you to understand it or believe me. That's fine.

Whatever. You know everything.

Sweet Regards,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh Michael... Do you really not recognise when you are getting your intelligence insulted?

I almost feel bad for pointing this out, but Pat was essentially saying you were so mentally challenged that we should treat you like someone with a significant intellectual disability. I.e he's calling you someone with "special-needs"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_needs

Dear Tyrathca,

I don't believe he thinks I am special needs. He might mean I'm different, but I would suppose that if Knight thought I was special needs, he would not allow me to post here any longer. You do have special needs... like you need Sunday School to learn what is REALLY going on in This World. You are the one in need, trust me. You need to learn about God and Jesus, much less the Holy Ghost!! You're in need! You're going to let 6th graders graduate before you in that department. I'm only trying to tell you what you need to hear, but you won't listen or you don't care, or you don't know. You are just in your own world is all.

Best Of Wishes!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.