Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually again it was Peter in 2 Peter 3:9 (NIV), but yes that is exactly the point and why 2000 years later, Jesus has still not returned. God is very patient.

:D

Dear StanJ,

Wow!! How do you find these posts? You are like a Bible scholar!! I love it. Yes, 2 Peter 3:9 KJV is just what I meant! God would have that none shall perish. I'm really hoping that all my friends and relatives will go be with me in Heaven! God is extremely patient. But I do think it's soon. Of course, I do realize that I don't know the date. And I realize that no one does, not even Jesus. It's just a hunch that I have, to put it as mildly as possible. It's like more than a hunch. Thank you so much Stan, for being so good at this!!

Extreme Love From God And Me,

Michael

You're a :first:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I can see how you felt that Muslims were on the increase ahead of Christians because of how Islam has affected London and Great Britain. I know there is a large presence of Muslims there. If it weren't that things were happening soon, then maybe Muslims would outnumber Christians. Islam is spreading fast though. It seems like atheism is on the rise also. People are just giving up on religion or simply Christianity at just the wrong time. I guess it's how God pulls out the weeds from the vegetables. The vegetables are the Christians of course. Or like separating the wheat from the chaff, the chaff can be burnt and save the wheat to eat. It's an interesting life, sitting back and looking at it all. The wheels go around.

Much Love From Your Mother And Me,

Michael

You're also a :first:

Dear alwight,

What is the percentage of Islamic persons in London or Great Britain? Do you know? I know Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam joined. What a bummer. I was too late to get to him. He is so reclusive, that it was nearly impossible. I finally asked God for his address and God spoke the address to me and I mailed my letter, and it finally got to him. I could not contact him at all until God gave me his address. I just finally got frustrated not being able to get in touch with him, because I didn't know his address or phone no., etc. I had a message for him to become a Christian. Too late on my part. Well, I'd best get going. We're going to go see a movie.

Many Blessings, Alwight,

Michael

:thumb:

alwight

Dear alwight,

What is the percentage of Islamic persons in London or Great Britain? Do you know? I know Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam joined. What a bummer. I was too late to get to him. He is so reclusive, that it was nearly impossible. I finally asked God for his address and God spoke the address to me and I mailed my letter, and it finally got to him. I could not contact him at all until God gave me his address. I just finally got frustrated not being able to get in touch with him, because I didn't know his address or phone no., etc. I had a message for him to become a Christian. Too late on my part. Well, I'd best get going. We're going to go see a movie.

Many Blessings, Alwight,

Michael

I don't live in London Michael, but when I did I had a Hindu friend who never had a good word for Muslims. I haven't checked for the population stats. I had a Muslim friend at work, but generally I find religious belief easier to ignore in person.
I would imagine that Cat Stevens is capable of making up his own mind if having a religion is important to him as it seems it is.
:)

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I believe the Muslims will never increase more than the Christians. There isn't enough time for that. Thanks for your links though!!

Much Love For You, alwight!!

Michael
My original point was really that most people aren't Christians, so even if appeals to popularity were any indication of truth then that would be no particular reason to be Christian.:nono:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually again it was Peter in 2 Peter 3:9 (NIV), but yes that is exactly the point and why 2000 years later, Jesus has still not returned. God is very patient.

:D

Dear Stan,

Hi Dude!! If Joel, Peter and Paul said it, then I feel that the Lord said it to because He puts the words in their mouths and thoughts to say it. I think it is wonderful and I can't wait for Jesus to return. How about you? Do you still want to stick around on Earth a while longer, like the rest of your life, or would you like to go to Heaven and be with God and Jesus? Some people just don't want to go yet. I can understand it, but my preference is to go!!

Much Love Coming Your Way, Stan!!

Michael

:angrymob:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Best way to check that kind of thing is the CIA World Factbook.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/
Christian (includes Anglican, Roman Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist) 59.5%, Muslim 4.4%, Hindu 1.3%, other 2%, unspecified 7.2%, none 25.7% (2011 est.)

Wow Barbarian,

Thanks for the facts!! I can't believe that Muslims are that low in London or Great Britain!! Yeah, Christians!! I'm alarmed to see that none equals 25.7%. That's a downright shame! Scary even! How do you find all of these things on the Internet? You have to know what you're looking for. CIA World Factbook, eh? Who would have thought!! That means Central Intelligence Agency? I would have never thought to look there! Thanks Tons, The Barbarian!!

God B With U!!

Michael

:thumb: :banana:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't live in London Michael, but when I did I had a Hindu friend who never had a good word for Muslims. I haven't checked for the population stats. I had a Muslim friend at work, but generally I find religious belief easier to ignore in person.
I would imagine that Cat Stevens is capable of making up his own mind if having a religion is important to him as it seems it is.
:)

Dear Alwight,

You used to live in London? Cool!! I know now it is probably to expensive to live in. So you had a Hindu friend AND a Muslim friend? Wow, you get around! Yes, Cat Stevens' brother turned him on to Islam. Cat sent me an Islamic book that he wrote and published. He did all of the artwork in it. It was about Joseph and his coat of many colors. That's the story that led him to being Muslim. He cried when he heard it. It's the same story as in the Christian Bible. Cat also wrote me a letter in calligraphy. Very fancy. I guess he had taken lessons to write that way. His secretary also sent me a letter. He had a male secretary who wrote to me at great length about my experiences. All good!!

Did you hear that they found a cure for cancer and diabetes, heart problems, etc?? Look up cancer cures in your browser. It should be in there by now. I will look it up too, to make sure. I don't know how to send you a link. If you PM me your email address, I could send you the article about it. You see, there is so much more that I don't know how to do, like send you a link or a picture, or a song, etc. I went and bought me some Turmeric that is supposed to help with my cancer problem, but they have an even better cure for it online. You take good care of yourself and I will chat with you soon!!

Much Love And Cheerio,

Michael

StanJ

Dear Stan,

Hi Dude!! If Joel, Peter and Paul said it, then I feel that the Lord said it to because He puts the words in their mouths and thoughts to say it. I think it is wonderful and I can't wait for Jesus to return. How about you? Do you still want to stick around on Earth a while longer, like the rest of your life, or would you like to go to Heaven and be with God and Jesus? Some people just don't want to go yet. I can understand it, but my preference is to go!!

Much Love Coming Your Way, Stan!!

Michael

I love the earth, and our ultimate destination IS ETERNAL LIFE on a NEW earth, so I'll have no problem doing that. I'm sure the NEW one will be far better than the current one.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
One important thing to remember, is that immigrants tend to congregate in big cities. So if you look there, you'll get a skewed idea. I wonder if there's figures for Metropolitan London. Likely it will be much greater. (Barbarian checks)

In the 2011 census Office for National Statistics, the proportion of Muslims in London had risen to 12.4% of the population (40% of England's muslims). In Newham and Tower Hamlets, the percentages of Muslims were over 30%.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_London

The problem for Islam in cities is that there is more opportunity for Muslims to convert. So there's huge pressure against Muslims who want to convert. Many hold off because of the fear of reprisal. Still Christians are providing refuge for the growing number of converts from Islam:
http://www.christianpost.com/news/when-muslims-embrace-christianity-in-the-u-k-32063/

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My original point was really that most people aren't Christians, so even if appeals to popularity were any indication of truth then that would be no particular reason to be Christian.:nono:

Dear alwight,

Yes, I know Cat Stevens was looking for a religion to belong to, or really searching for answers. I see that Christians are in the majority, according to The Barbarian. I'm sure he knows what he's talking about. Perhaps most people aren't Christians. You're probably right, alwight!! I'm pretty pleased that the Bible is the most popular book of all time. You know, it is almost 6:30 pm here? 18:30, I believe. I'm going to get going and chat with you soon.

Tons Of Blessings, alwight!!

Michael

:wave2: :thumb:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear alwight,

The Barbarian says 59.7% of people are Christians. That's more than half. It is encouraging. What do you think? Maybe things have changed since they last took a survey? Look in his post two posts above this one. I don't mind either way, but it is comforting to know that there are a lot of Christians. I'm in good company.

Warm Regards And Cheerio!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I love the earth, and our ultimate destination IS ETERNAL LIFE on a NEW earth, so I'll have no problem doing that. I'm sure the NEW one will be far better than the current one.

Dear Stan,

Sounds wonderful!! That's awesome to hear. I'm glad you are looking forward to it! Sounds like you're ready to go!! That's very promising. We've waited at least 50 years or more just in our lifetimes. Some people are not too keen about it. Are you happy that you believe in the Creation? It sure is helpful now! We're going home soon and we believe in the Bible. Thank God and Jesus!!

Will chat with you again soon!!

God's Best From His And Me!

Michael

:cloud9: :rapture: :angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One important thing to remember, is that immigrants tend to congregate in big cities. So if you look there, you'll get a skewed idea. I wonder if there's figures for Metropolitan London. Likely it will be much greater. (Barbarian checks)

In the 2011 census Office for National Statistics, the proportion of Muslims in London had risen to 12.4% of the population (40% of England's muslims). In Newham and Tower Hamlets, the percentages of Muslims were over 30%.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_London

The problem for Islam in cities is that there is more opportunity for Muslims to convert. So there's huge pressure against Muslims who want to convert. Many hold off because of the fear of reprisal. Still Christians are providing refuge for the growing number of converts from Islam:
http://www.christianpost.com/news/when-muslims-embrace-christianity-in-the-u-k-32063/

Dear The Barbarian,

Yes, I can imagine that Islam has increased in big cities because some Muslims won't let other Muslims change their religion, which is what ISIS does. They kill you unless you remain Muslim. It's a real problem when you can't believe what you want to believe. I've heard that a lot of Muslims are asking for Bibles to read, especially in Africa (Ethiopia and Kenya). They are not too thrilled with Islam. I'm glad we don't have to worry about that here in the U.S. What a relief!! I would die to remain being a Christian. I know I probably don't have much time left anyways. It's going to be an interesting future. How about you? Are you ready for Jesus to Return?? I hope so!! It may not be too much longer.

Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear 6days,

I really like your new thread!! I just noticed you had it. It has grown fast or else you pulled it out of an archive. I'm proud of you. It's a very interesting project in the works. Does this mean that God is done creating everything and now, just makes changes here and there?? That's what I believe. That's what I've always believed. I'm on the fence though that God still creates, even after what He had created up till then. Probably huh? What do you think, 6days. I don't know and this is no trick question, and if you don't want to answer it just say you have declined to answer. I will understand. Heck, I don't know the answer and you've acquired more wisdom than me by now. I'm pretty wise about Daniel and Revelation though, and other things. Well, I'll get going for now.

Much Love, In Christ, 6days,

Michael

Last edited:

alwight

Dear alwight,

The Barbarian says 59.7% of people are Christians. That's more than half. It is encouraging. What do you think? Maybe things have changed since they last took a survey? Look in his post two posts above this one. I don't mind either way, but it is comforting to know that there are a lot of Christians. I'm in good company.

Warm Regards And Cheerio!!

Michael

Well, a quick Wiki link suggests otherwise, that only 31.5% of the world's population affiliates with Christianity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups

Should we look into this more closely or were you talking about only the US? :think:

alwight

Dear Alwight,

You used to live in London? Cool!! I know now it is probably to expensive to live in. So you had a Hindu friend AND a Muslim friend? Wow, you get around! Yes, Cat Stevens' brother turned him on to Islam. Cat sent me an Islamic book that he wrote and published. He did all of the artwork in it. It was about Joseph and his coat of many colors. That's the story that led him to being Muslim. He cried when he heard it. It's the same story as in the Christian Bible. Cat also wrote me a letter in calligraphy. Very fancy. I guess he had taken lessons to write that way. His secretary also sent me a letter. He had a male secretary who wrote to me at great length about my experiences. All good!!

Did you hear that they found a cure for cancer and diabetes, heart problems, etc?? Look up cancer cures in your browser. It should be in there by now. I will look it up too, to make sure. I don't know how to send you a link. If you PM me your email address, I could send you the article about it. You see, there is so much more that I don't know how to do, like send you a link or a picture, or a song, etc. I went and bought me some Turmeric that is supposed to help with my cancer problem, but they have an even better cure for it online. You take good care of yourself and I will chat with you soon!!

Much Love And Cheerio,

Michael

Hi Michael,
there have been one or two breakthroughs in cancer treatments recently I notice, but I think you must rely on your qualified doctor rather than any ad hoc internet "cures" or old wive's tales. :plain:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, a quick Wiki link suggests otherwise, that only 31.5% of the world's population affiliates with Christianity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups

Should we look into this more closely or were you talking about only the US? :think:

Dear alwight,

No, I was talking about Great Britain, or London, only. I see though, that it is prevalent in the world too: 31%? Cool. It's still the highest. Goes to show you that Christianity is the most popular. I suppose it is high also in just the U.S. Yippee!! I'm glad I am in good company! I still thought it would be higher. Oh well!

Thank you for the link, alwight!! The very best for you!!

Cheerio!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.