Coronavirus conspiracy theory - let's get it straight

Gary K

Banned
Probably died from the flu.
That is very possible.

Back in the 1980s I got really sick with the strain of the flu that causes body aches. I hurt so bad I hadn't been able to sleep for 48 hours and I felt like I was dying. I figured that if I had to go another night without sleep it would be fatal. So, I started thinking about how I could get some sleep. I then remembered I had part of a prescription of Tylenol 3, 5 grains of codeine, left from when I had torn up an ankle playing basketball a year or so earlier. I found I had 3 left. I took all three and went and stretched out on my recliner. I don't know how long it took me to fall asleep but it wasn't long.

I woke up between 7 and 8 in the morning and felt great. I told my wife that 15 hours of sleep sure did wonders and she laughed at me. What I'd really done was slept 40 hours straight. But I was well. I had zero symptoms of the flu and went to work that morning.

Sleep is what cured me. Our body can heal itself from serious issues if we give it a chance to rest and recuperate and that's exactly what that codeine did for me.

marke

Really? Those bastions of thoughtful and objective insight? Colour me shocked!
Fauci followers despise all scientists and medical professionals who challenge his lying leftist claims. Fauci is corrupt to the core and making millions scamming the US government and American taxpayers through corrupt profiteering in government funding of science projects he controls and manipulates for his own gain.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Fauci followers despise all scientists and medical professionals who challenge his lying leftist claims. Fauci is corrupt to the core and making millions scamming the US government and American taxpayers through corrupt profiteering in government funding of science projects he controls and manipulates for his own gain.
And why did Trump appoint Fauci?

marke

And why did Trump appoint Fauci?
Because he had held the head position of NIH infectious diseases since the 1980s, and, unbeknownst to Trump, had been using that position to make tens of millions for himself through royalties for medicine patents he obtained by immoral, unethical, or illegal means.

marke

That doesn't mean Trump couldn't have appointed someone other than Fauci.

And I don't hear Trump saying the kinds of things about Fauci that you say about him. Why not?
I suspect Trump did not know Fauci very well. I didn't either until I started researching the scumbag.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I suspect Trump did not know Fauci very well. I didn't either until I started researching the scumbag.
Apparently, Trump still does not know Fauci very well, as he is not saying even now what you are saying about Fauci. Why is that?

way 2 go

Don't allow people's wild talk and opinions to hide the fact that the covid vaccine is deadly to some who will not know it until after they take it and die, and not worth the risk of taking because it does not prevent covid infections anyway.
.https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1066759/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-13.pdf

3rd dose makes your immune system less effective

wk 13 uk .JPG