Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

No, GT. No one who read that would be mistaken about what was happening.

By way of...

I must.

I will.

I didn't.

You tried that a while back. It doesn't fit here and it wasn't supportable then, which is why you said it, but couldn't produce my actually doing it.

A king never has to point to his crown. Or a queen. Back to that. Why does Sod think you're a he?

I wonder if the guy who buried his talent felt that way...wouldn't it be horrible if he did?

It has to be. It keeps itself.

You are Grinch. What you said is not truth. You are a heretic. Remember, your name?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You should try visiting "British Steel Redcar"...
We built a bridge to nowhere...but it turns out it was just Alaska.

And that was probably just the one hair as well?
Seemed unfair to the things to use more than the one.

Wish I had that problem...
But you know, it's always something.

I think you were insulted for my saying 'she' when speaking about you.
You said that already. I doubt it, unless you aimed it that way or it got caught up in a larger exchange. Chances are you didn't mean it as a compliment. You should quote me on it, like I said. Give it some context.

glorydaz

Ah, so Town wasn't satisfied with staying up where he could play the "better than you all" act, he had to come down here in the back alley to monopolize the conversation.....

And what about?.....another forum. :think:

You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ah, so Town wasn't satisfied with staying up where he could play the "better than you all" act, he had to come down here in the back alley to monopolize the conversation.....
We all arrived here at the same time. What, you guys afraid I'll gang up on you? :plain:

And what about?.....another forum. :think:
I give up, what?

You can't make this stuff up, folks.
Like you get most of your posts any other way. :eek:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...uhm, and tell me more, TH, how to make those friends?:D
It's easy. But having friends doesn't mean you won't have enemies, GT. The trick is to make sure you have either for the right reasons.

I guess this means you won't be quoting me on that concern of yours. :eek: Keep throwing enough at the wall, GT. Something is bound to stick eventually.

God's Truth

It's easy. But having friends doesn't mean you won't have enemies, GT. The trick is to make sure you have either for the right reasons.

I guess this means you won't be quoting me on that concern of yours. :eek: Keep throwing enough at the wall, GT. Something is bound to stick eventually.

Can I have an interpreter?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A king never has to point to his crown.

maybe if he's saying to his servant "get me my crown - it's over there"

or if he's telling the crown-repair guy "this ruby right here is loose"

i suppose he doesn't have to point to his crown in those instances, but it certainly would seem to make communication more effective

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Can you dumb it down further for me?
Not really. If you can't remember a thing you noted twice relating to my appearance I can't help you. The thing I said quote me on for context.

he's trying to like you by belittling you, by being confrontational, by arguing interminably with you, by trying to get you to change so you'll be more likable
No, that's not it. I'm past trying to give her an insight into why she's so roundly disliked. She's determined it's a virtue. Meshak does that.

if he ends up unable to like you, it's not his fault because he tried so hard
Well, it's true that if I don't like you then you've made an effort on that part.

Right on, ok doser, right on.
Avoid talking to him about your theological perspective. You two will get a good look at the other if you ever do. At least one of you won't like the view.

Status
Not open for further replies.