Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hypocrite.....
Oyster.
Too good up above to put up with :banana:
Let me know when you post the English translation.

but you're down here trying to impress people with your snark. :vomit:
That could only be theoretically true if I thought you'd get most of it. Then you'd have to be capable of appreciating a thing when it came at cost to you. So those are odds you couldn't get if the Pats were helping you.

Anything in which Town the clown could take center stage. No thanks.
That was actually sweet, in an unintentional sort of way. Thanks. :)

I saw Town's mask slip when he was trying to post in the religion forum.
As fiction goes it's not a bad beginning. Not, "Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin and I was off on the greatest adventure of my life! But first let me tell you a little about myself," good, but not bad. :poly:

glorydaz

Oyster.

Let me know when you post the English translation.

That could only be theoretically true if I thought you'd get most of it. Then you'd have to be capable of appreciating a thing when it came at cost to you. So those are odds you couldn't get if the Pats were helping you.

That was actually sweet, in an unintentional sort of way. Thanks. :)

As fiction goes it's not a bad beginning. Not, "Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin and I was off on the greatest adventure of my life! But first let me tell you a little about myself," good, but not bad. :poly:

Nothing worse than a clown who isn't funny. :popcorn:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nothing worse than a clown who isn't funny. :popcorn:

he's like the tiresome class clown in eighth grade - the bright, quick-witted boy who is so desperate for attention and approval and so lacking of a filter between his brain and his mouth that he absolutely has to make a response to everything that's said and always has to have the last word

most kids outgrow that before college :idunno:

glorydaz

he's like the tiresome class clown in eighth grade - the bright, quick-witted boy who is so desperate for attention and approval and so lacking of a filter between his brain and his mouth that he absolutely has to make a response to everything that's said and always has to have the last word

most kids outgrow that before college :idunno:

True, but I can't agree Town is bright and quick witted. He just thinks he is.

He reminds me of those loose women who think they're gorgeous, so they strut around half naked. Except even the most desperate of men raise their eyebrows and walk away when they see the caked on makeup and the yellow teeth. When they smell the fetid odor of the unwashed body.

In other words....don't look too close, you'll see more than you want to.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
most of his dreck is tiresome, lame or labored, not to mention contrived, pretentious, self-serving and condescending, but occasionally some little bit is worthy of notice - his "thread pirates roberts" had potential, but he was in such a rush to use it he butchered it

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nothing worse than a clown who isn't funny.
What's funniest about you is always what you don't consider and why.

I can't agree Town is bright and quick witted.
That's probably because you have to approach one of those to judge one of those.

He reminds me of those loose women who think they're gorgeous
You remind me of the kid who didn't get valentines at school and hates the kids that did.

so they strut around half naked. Except even the most desperate of men raise their eyebrows and walk away when they see the caked on makeup and the yellow teeth. When they smell the fetid odor of the unwashed body.
Yeah, there aren't any deep seated personal issues at the root of that one. :plain:

In other words....don't look too close, you'll see more than you want to.
You know why conservative shots at humorous programming usually fail?

Because it's almost always less funny than their serious stuff.

God's Truth

Can't wait to see where this isn't going.

Out of sight, out of your mind seems apt.

I appreciate the effort, but this is why short people just shouldn't try to dunk a basketball.

I can positively guarantee that I will never wish any of you into cornfields.

Sanitariums, possibly, but why would you think I have something against corn?

Yeah you are a hot shot mod on another debate site and threaten people there.

God's Truth

Can't wait to see where this isn't going.

Out of sight, out of your mind seems apt.

I appreciate the effort, but this is why short people just shouldn't try to dunk a basketball.

I can positively guarantee that I will never wish any of you into cornfields.

Sanitariums, possibly, but why would you think I have something against corn?

Don't use the word 'retarded', but you can make fun of people who have OCD and are Institutional Deemed.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah you are a hot shot mod on another debate site and threaten people there.
I'm a mod on another site who hasn't issued an infraction or ban. I have given a couple of warnings though. Pate, most recently, who decided to stomp around in a hello thread, was given a public warning by me. He knew better. And I sometimes defend people who are taking shots that seem needless or ungrounded. You gave this "hotshot" a pos rep for doing just that.

Don't use the word 'retarded', but you can make fun of people who have OCD and are Institutional Deemed.
Didn't actually do the first and sanitariums were for people with chronic physical conditions, like TB.

The point of that was to deal with someone like you, who would go off half cocked for personal reasons, though I thought it would have been glory.

What brings you here, other than me I mean?

God's Truth

I'm a mod on another site who hasn't issued an infraction or ban. I have given a couple of warnings though. Pate, most recently, who decided to stomp around in a hello thread, was given a public warning by me. He knew better. And I sometimes defend people who are taking shots that seem needless or ungrounded. You gave this "hotshot" a pos rep for doing just that.

Didn't actually do the first and sanitariums were for people with chronic physical conditions, like TB.

The point of that was to deal with someone like you, who would go off half cocked for personal reasons, though I thought it would have been glory.

What brings you here, other than me I mean?
It's hard to respond to that because it is not based on reality or facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.