Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Town Heretic has reported a post.

Reason:
The third post, following a complaint that I have now made formally here for the third time. It's just here to skirt the rules and let me know he'll sit on my thread if it suits him.

One of three posts, the other two containing more direct rules violations, though this one is still a continuation of the trolling started in another thread before he stalked me into this one to offer the repeated insult reported prior.

I'm asking for the three posts to be removed and for Stripe to be banned from this thread.
Forum: . . . and The Rest
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Stripe
Original Content:
A momentary discussion.

Oh wow...the same "tired stuff".

That was an adorable response to an otherwise boring thread. I loved it.

The "tired stuff" was "bring back koban, doser" et al. It was spam. You loved it, good for you.

Arthur Brain

Sherman has a hard enough job here. I don't hold her responsible for Town's tantrums. I'm taking it right to the source....the Heretic. It's this nonsense that got Doser kicked from a thread and Stripe banned. But you defend him. :nono:

Nope, if I don't kick off over my own bans on here then I'm not gonna have much sympathy for your hangups with another poster who has no say in the process, just because you disagree with the bans of others you're agreeable with...

On that note, goodnight.

:e4e:

glorydaz

Try a little harder yourself to follow the context instead of the whole yellow thing. Either way, goodnight.

Oh, and this one....such a horrible thing to say.

Reason:
This was a post that began Stripes trolling. It wasn't preceded by any contact from me, or comment from me aimed to him, or made about him.

Stripe enters the thread here to do literally nothing other than offer insult, before heading to a thread of mine where picked up the initial effort.
Forum: Religion

Original Content:
Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
Why is it a problem? No one had posted on here since 2016.[/blue]

It's a problem for his ego.

I've never heard the like on TOL all my born days. :shocked:

Arthur Brain

You're an idiot, and repeating yourself only proves it.

You're an idiot. I put Stripe's words in yellow, and your leader Town reported him for those words.

Oh, and this one....such a horrible thing to say.

Reason:
This was a post that began Stripes trolling. It wasn't preceded by any contact from me, or comment from me aimed to him, or made about him.

Stripe enters the thread here to do literally nothing other than offer insult, before heading to a thread of mine where picked up the initial effort.
Forum: Religion

Original Content:
Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
Why is it a problem? No one had posted on here since 2016.[/blue]

It's a problem for his ego.

I've never heard the like on TOL all my born days. :shocked:

"My leader"?!

:rotfl:

Get over TH and get over the Stripe ban. He'll be back in short order to give his own views on the matter I'm sure.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sherman has a hard enough job here. I don't hold her responsible for Town's tantrums.
Nothing in what I posted in any complaint could rationally be described as a tantrum. In fact, I held off for a few posts before reporting one and only reported the other when it followed me into my own thread without provocation.

Then I gave it to people who are responsible for making those calls. Didn't want to, I mostly don't report things these days, but enough was enough.

I'm taking it right to the source....the Heretic. It's this nonsense that got Doser kicked from a thread and Stripe banned. But you defend him. :nono:
Right, because when other people break the rules and act like obsessed teenagers it's clearly my fault. :chuckle: You should be a speechwriter for either political extreme. Democrat or republican, they'd love the way you think.

You're an idiot, and repeating yourself only proves it.
You're an idiot. I put Stripe's words in yellow, and your leader Town reported him for those words.
I know AB already posted these together, but he forgot to point out what makes them very funny when you stop and consider them.

I'm not going to point it out either, but for those with eyes, enjoy.

glorydaz

Nothing in what I posted in any complaint could rationally be described as a tantrum. In fact, I held off for a few posts before reporting one and only reported the other when it followed me into my own thread without provocation.

Then I gave it to people who are responsible for making those calls. Didn't want to, I mostly don't report things these days, but enough was enough.

Right, because when other people break the rules and act like obsessed teenagers it's clearly my fault. :chuckle: You should be a speechwriter for either political extreme. Democrat or republican, they'd love the way you think.

I know AB already posted these together, but he forgot to point out what makes them very funny when you stop and consider them.

I'm not going to point it out either, but for those with eyes, enjoy.

I knew you'd come crawling out of your cave...denying you have ever done anything wrong. :rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I knew you'd come crawling out of your cave
What other sorts of fiction do you write?
denying you have ever done anything wrong.
Didn't have to. The case is made prima facie. It's why I wasn't banned and it's why others were.

It's why you can infer a thing you'd never be able to back if you went right at it, not with anything objectively true and independent of your bias.

It's why after nearly thirteen years here I've had one infraction point, one username, and no bans.

glorydaz

What other sorts of fiction do you write?

Didn't have to. The case is made prima facie. It's why I wasn't banned and it's why others were.

It's why you can infer a thing you'd never be able to back if you went right at it, not with anything objectively true and independent of your bias.

It's why after nearly thirteen years here I've had one infraction point, one username, and no bans.

Right, because you keep your snide self and your horrible ego under wraps....just enough.

Much like a pharisee....whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones.

Don't think for one minute we can't see through your white wash....Heretic.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Right, because you keep your snide self and your horrible ego under wraps....just enough.
Or, more objectively speaking, I keep my comments and practice within the rules I agreed to abide by when I arrived.

That's exactly right. We can differ strongly, with passion and humor, without violating that pact. It's not even that hard, really.

Much like a pharisee....whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones.
Do you point one hand and a trembling finger at the screen while you type something like that with your free hand?

Because that would really add to the drama of it.

Or, no, that's just what someone like you says when you can't actually produce proof of anything more than your hostility.

Don't think for one minute we can't see through your white wash....Heretic.
A person without reason must rest on the unfounded and subjective, all other roads being closed.

I was going to ask you which trembling finger, but I'm getting the idea. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Or, more objectively speaking, I keep my comments and practice within the rules I agreed to abide by when I arrived.

That's exactly right. We can differ strongly, with passion and humor, without violating that pact. It's not even that hard, really.

Do you point one hand and a trembling finger at the screen while you type something like that with your free hand?

Because that would really add to the drama of it.

Or, no, that's just what someone like you says when you can't actually produce proof of anything more than your hostility.

A person without reason must rest on the unfounded and subjective, all other roads being closed.

I was going to ask you which trembling finger, but I'm getting the idea. :chuckle:

Watch the dirty minded Town come to the fore. :rotfl:

Thank you, Clown, for proving my point. You can't help yourself, can you?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I quote our Lord's words to Town, and his mind turns it into a "trembling" middle finger.
Rather, you abuse a paraphrase of scripture to illustrate your irritation at my rebuttal, the way too many people abuse scripture to advance personal spite.

Nice job not saying what you clearly meant.
Let me be clearer. The joke (which only works if I'm the butt of it) is that glory's largely emotional attempts are effectively a middle finger aimed in the direction of someone (me) she can't objectively equate with people she prefers.

And nothing in that is a rules violation either.

Status
Not open for further replies.