Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

it was anna's way of creating a call-out thread without violating the rules about creating call-out threads

and since it is, in effect, my thread, i give you permission to post about anything you want to :)

It was anna's thread, no more no less. Still, it might rejuvenate the forum if you can inject some life into it apparently according to some so go you!

glorydaz

TH has never been "picked on" by anyone so get a grip ya silly goof. You were the one whining that he caused people to be banned so once again, get a grip.

:dizzy:

You can't see that you accuse me of "picking on" Town?

Yet you say TH has never been picked on?

Doser wasn't picking on him?

Stripe wasn't picking on him?

Artie, you never cease to amaze me. If we aren't picking on Town, why are you always yipping at our heels defending him?

Arthur Brain

You can't see that you accuse me of "picking on" Town?

Yet you say TH has never been picked on?

Doser wasn't picking on him?

Stripe wasn't picking on him?

Artie, you never cease to amaze me. If we aren't picking on Town, why are you always yipping at our heels defending him?

You honestly think that any of you lot are "picking on him" to begin with? No, I don't accuse any of you of that or with anyone else. Anything but.

That's pretty much your disconnect. Defending him? That's more the line and you carry on with it if you want.

Arthur Brain

YET, Doser daring to use Knight's quote brought about all this nonsense....because Town couldn't stand the :banana: that Doser performed...in response to KNIGHT'S comment.

Hey, he's back now so you can chuckle at his oh so insightful posts and genuine fervour eh?

:rain:

glorydaz

You honestly think that any of you lot are "picking on him" to begin with? No, I don't accuse any of you of that or with anyone else. Anything but.

That's pretty much your disconnect. Obsessed with him? That's more the line and you carry on with it if you want.

So, you're jealous because we're "obsessed" with him?

My you do hold him in high esteem, don't you?

Nope, even now you are defending him because you see he is being picked on. Poor Town

Arthur Brain

So, you're jealous because we're "obsessed" with him?

My you do hold him in high esteem, don't you?

Nope, even now you are defending him because you see he is being picked on. Poor Town

Being "picked on" by who? You think he cares what you blather on about?

:AMR:

Better than anything you offer with your Town obsession.

That's all yours, and doser's, and Stripe's...

Stop being a crank.

:freak:

glorydaz

Is the real issue here that someone got mad because somebody got someone else banned?

The real issue is that Doser happened to respond to Knight's post about being banned so often. Doser was bragging about having that distinction. It was funny. No one had posted in this thread since 2016. But when Doser made his little happy dance joke, Town got offended. That's what it boils down to. Stripe wanted him back and then Stripe got banned.

Arthur Brain

Of course he cares. He jumped right in with his huff the moment Doser dared to post in this thread. He's offended by anyone who refuses to pay him homage.

We'll leave that to you, Artie. You do it so well.

Oh, sure, I agree with TH on anything and everything. Get over yourself GD. You're the one with the obsession and it's boring.

Bye now.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The real issue is that Doser happened to respond to Knight's post about being banned so often. Doser was bragging about having that distinction. It was funny. No one had posted in this thread since 2016.

i occasionally re-read old threads like this, for fun, for memories of people who are no longer active on the site

and i often find things in those threads worth responding to, things that others might enjoy, that might lead others to give the threads a second look and perhaps generate a continuing conversation

but just as the insane left sees a MAGA hat and assumes racism, some here see my name and make similar false assumptions

it's enough, to me, that they periodically out themselves as insane :)

Status
Not open for further replies.