College Football 2015

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, Saban leaving is certainly possible,
It's the margin between the possible and likely that matters. Can't see it. He's a college legend who can call his team. Hard to imagine him going somewhere to be told who he can field. And harder to imagine him going to a team where they'd let him play GM, given the sort of team that would be. I think his family is rooted and he can sense the opportunity to tie or surpass Bear Bryant in T town.

but it's harder to predict how they'd be without him. How were they before Saban got there? I don't remember.
Depended on the coach. Had a national championship from Stallings before Saban and after Bear. But we had a few not so great coaches and coaching moves before landing Saban.

I suspect, given the state of our depth at positions, it would be one of the more ardently vied for positions in college football. So I don't think we'd have trouble finding a pretty good coach to take over the program...though I suspect what will eventually happen is Nick finding his own replacement and retiring with a well-stocked larder and an able, promoted former assistant taking the reigns.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's the margin between the possible and likely that matters. Can't see it. He's a college legend who can call his team. Hard to imagine him going somewhere to be told who he can field. And harder to imagine him going to a team where they'd let him play GM, given the sort of team that would be. I think his family is rooted and he can sense the opportunity to tie or surpass Bear Bryant in T town.

Depended on the coach. Had a national championship from Stallings before Saban and after Bear. But we had a few not so great coaches and coaching moves before landing Saban.

I suspect, given the state of our depth at positions, it would be one of the more ardently vied for positions in college football. So I don't think we'd have trouble finding a pretty good coach to take over the program...though I suspect what will eventually happen is Nick finding his own replacement and retiring with a well-stocked larder and an able, promoted former assistant taking the reigns.

I think Nick stays another 20 years