ECT COL 3:11 and IT'S MEANING !!

DAN P

The Hebrews were saved out of Egypt by grace, baptized in the sea, drank of the Rock that was Christ and received the holy Spirit.

Peter taught that the God of grace has called us to his eternal glory through Jesus Christ.

Paul was such a fervent advocate of Mosaic law that Christ's body was afraid of him. Jews thought he was mad.

Hi and if Paul was and fervent advovate of the Law of Moses , explain Acts 21:21 or Gal 2:18 !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and Jews are not in the program of today !!

2 Cor 3:13-17 explains why Israel has been set aside !!

The 12 APOSTLES will sit on 12 THRONES judging Israel in Matt 19:28 !!

dan p

Absolutely and all 12 are in the B.O.C.

dodge

Hi and Paul was the PATTERN of a person saved by Grace and the first one baptized into the B O C with the and the first one Baptized with the Power of the Holy Spirit in 1 Cor 12:3 and why I am an Acts 9:6 dispensationalist !!

dan p

dan, Paul was also water baptized.
Act 9:18
And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

Danoh

The Hebrews were saved out of Egypt by grace, baptized in the sea, drank of the Rock that was Christ and received the holy Spirit.

Peter taught that the God of grace has called us to his eternal glory through Jesus Christ.

Paul was such a fervent advocate of Mosaic law that Christ's body was afraid of him. Jews thought he was mad.

Actually, they thought he was MAD, after their meeting with him in Gal. 2 :chuckle:

DAN P

dan, Paul was also water baptized.
Act 9:18
And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

Hi and you are wrong !!

Do you see the Greek word HUDOR / WATER in Acts 9:18 , so take off your Pentecostal glasses off !!

Verse 18 says that , having STOOD UP HE WAS BAPTIZED !!, No water / hudor here at all !!

Reading verse 17 , Ananias was sent so that you might recover sight and might be full of Holy Spirit !!

All please notice that it does not say THE HOLY SPIRIT , because if the Greek ARTICLE ( THE ) was not used it the specifically , than means it would say Paul was INDWELLETH with Holy Spirit !!

With out the Greek ARTICLE ( THE ) Paul was baptized with the POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT and Not with water !!

Get your FACTS STRAIGHT !!

This is why the Greek ARTICLE / THE is Important !!

dan p

Last edited:

Danoh

Hi and you are wrong !!

Do you see the Greek word HUDOR / WATER in Acts 9:18 , so tkae off your Pentecostal glassess off !!

Verse 18 says that , having STOOD UP HE WAS BAPTIZED !!, No water / hudor here at all !!

Reading verse 17 , Ananias was sent so that you might recover sight and might be full of Holy Spirit !!

All please notice that it does not say THE HOLY SPIRIT , because if the Greek ARTICLE ( THE ) wasmused it the specifically , than means it would say Paul was INDWELLETH with Holy Spirit !!

With out the Greek ARTICLE ( THE ) Paul was baptized with the POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT and Not with water !!

Get your FACTS STRAIGHT !!

This is why the Greek ARTICLE / THE is Important !!

dan p

Nope.

Ananias, who said this unto Paul...

Acts 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

...is described as being a disciple of the Lord...

Acts 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

Meaning this...

Acts 22:12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

Meaning he would have held to and practiced this...

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Fact is, there is no depiction of anything out of the ordinary reported during that baptism, in contrast to what happened in Acts 10.

Fact is...

Ananias, was a devout man according to the law, Acts 22:12.

Fact is, that Paul had to be water baptized according to the Law, for he had been intended to represent a transition from Israel's Prophesied Grace to the Body's Mystery Grace that at the same time does not pose a contradiction to a passage like Isaiah 8:20.

Towards that, accounts having to do with Ananias; with Barnabas; and with Peter and Cornelius, together with those miracles manifested in Paul's ministry among the Gentiles, and even his own accounts to the Sanhedrin - all this was in relation to addressing the issue of Paul's ministry's seeming contradiction to Isaiah 8:20.

They serve as a witness to Israel to this very day as to Paul's so seemingly odd a ministry among the Gentiles; given that Israel was Prophesied to rise first - Isaiah 2 and Isaiah 60.

lol - consider this Advanced Acts 9 Position, brother.

Rom.5:8
Prov. 27:17

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
All please notice that it does not say THE HOLY SPIRIT , because if the Greek ARTICLE ( THE ) wasmused it the specifically , than means it would say Paul was INDWELLETH with Holy Spirit !!

To operate in the physical dimension requires physicality. God always works through humans to accomplish his works.

In Paul's case God worked through Ananias in accordance with Christ's teachings through Peter.

DAN P

To operate in the physical dimension requires physicality. God always works through humans to accomplish his works.

In Paul's case God worked through Ananias in accordance with Christ's teachings through Peter.

Hi and a good non-answer !!

dan p

DAN P

Nope.

Ananias, who said this unto Paul...

Acts 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

...is described as being a disciple of the Lord...

Acts 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

Meaning this...

Acts 22:12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

Meaning he would have held to and practiced this...

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Fact is, there is no depiction of anything out of the ordinary reported during that baptism, in contrast to what happened in Acts 10.

Fact is...

Ananias, was a devout man according to the law, Acts 22:12.

Fact is, that Paul had to be water baptized according to the Law, for he had been intended to represent a transition from Israel's Prophesied Grace to the Body's Mystery Grace that at the same time does not pose a contradiction to a passage like Isaiah 8:20.

Towards that, accounts having to do with Ananias; with Barnabas; and with Peter and Cornelius, together with those miracles manifested in Paul's ministry among the Gentiles, and even his own accounts to the Sanhedrin - all this was in relation to addressing the issue of Paul's ministry's seeming contradiction to Isaiah 8:20.

They serve as a witness to Israel to this very day as to Paul's so seemingly odd a ministry among the Gentiles; given that Israel was Prophesied to rise first - Isaiah 2 and Isaiah 60.

lol - consider this Advanced Acts 9 Position, brother.

Rom.5:8

Hi and you can not explain how Paul was saved and that Paul is the PATTERN , and I am the ADVANCED ONE !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and you can not explain how Paul was saved and that Paul is the PATTERN , and I am the ADVANCED ONE !!

Paul is a pattern of God's grace to a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man (in his own words).

A wonderful example of God's unconditional love.

Danoh

dan p

lol - in your delusion about what 1 Cor. 12:3 is actually talking about :chuckle:

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

By the way, how's you healrh? Great, I hope.

Rom. 5:8

DAN P

lol - in your delusion about what 1 Cor. 12:3 is actually talking about :chuckle:

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

By the way, how's you healrh? Great, I hope.

Rom. 5:8

Hi and your just explained , why you are not Acts 9:6 dispensationalist as there are 4 verbs and 3 are in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and the fourth one is in the AORIST TENSE , so whay does that mean ?

You have shown you do not have a CLUE and why the PATTERN mentioned by Paul in 1 Tim 1:16 is beyond your thinking and are Struck JUST where you are and do not listen !!

dan p

DAN P

dan, you have ignored the teachings of Jesus so much you have no clue.

So you are claiming Jesus never taught about His own body ?

Matthew:26

26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, this is my body and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat;

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Hi and HERE is what you are missing !!

There is only one Greek verb in Col 3:11 !!

This verb OU / NEITHER means the following , and it means , NEVER , NO , NOT , NEITHER , AND NONE and it implies NON-EXISTENCE ABSOLUTELY never be Greeks or Jews in the B O C as the Greek present means CONTINUOUS ACTION only in the MYSTERY !!

Another Acts 2 , PENTECOSTAL problem solved !!

dan p