ECT COL 3:11 and IT'S MEANING !!

DAN P

So everything Jesus taught and said that is recorded about HIS Gospel is ignored by you ? dan, think you are ignoring the one who made salvation possible and whom Paul said to follow. How exactly are you following Jesus by marginalizing and ignoring Him ?

Hi and that is your assumption , as I study all the bible !!

Most of believers who deny that Paul was given a new message are those who always refuse to see that Israel HAS BEEN SET ASIDE as 2 Cor 3:13-17 says that Israel has been set aside !!

All of those who BLEND what Jesus and the MESSAGE that the Holy spirit gave Paul will always refuse to believe that Jesus gave DISPENSATIONALISM to Paul and will NEVER be able to answer 2 Cor 3:13-17 or Isa 6 or answer Luke 13:6-9 , so I will see and other non-answer as you have no answer !!

dan p

dodge

DAN P;5044205]Hi and that is your assumption , as I study all the bible !!

Most of believers who deny that Paul was given a new message are those who always refuse to see that Israel HAS BEEN SET ASIDE as 2 Cor 3:13-17 says that Israel has been set aside !!

I understand that Israel was set aside for a time.

Paul was dispensed "grace" as were all the other Apostles and anyone in the B.O.C..

All of those who BLEND what Jesus and the MESSAGE that the Holy spirit gave Paul will always refuse to believe that Jesus gave DISPENSATIONALISM to Paul and will NEVER be able to answer 2 Cor 3:13-17 or Isa 6 or answer Luke 13:6-9 , so I will see and other non-answer as you have no answer !!

Jesus taught the very same message Paul taught, which you are not able to understand or see for what ever reason.

You have created something that is not there ! The question and answer has always been "JESUS". not a mystery.

dan, the Gospel is about the GRACE made available by Jesus not the "grace" Paul was dispensed by Jesus !

DAN P

I understand that Israel was set aside for a time.

Paul was dispensed "grace" as were all the other Apostles and anyone in the B.O.C..

Jesus taught the very same message Paul taught, which you are not able to understand or see for what ever reason.

You have created something that is not there ! The question and answer has always been "JESUS". not a mystery.

dan, the Gospel is about the GRACE made available by Jesus not the "grace" Paul was dispensed by Jesus !

Hi and produce that verse where Jesus and Paul taught the same thing gospel as in Acts 21:21 Paul taught AGAINST the Law of Moses !!

dan p

DAN P

dan, has Jesus been completely written out of "His" own Gospel ?

Matthew 11:27-29King James Version (KJV)

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

dan, this covers both:

Jhn 5:24

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Hi and you will never prove that Paul taught the Law as did Jesus !!

You will never be able to explain 2 Cor 3:13-17 that even in Pauls' day there is a VAIL upon those who read the LAW and that time is all ready 2000 years and counting >

Salvation is when God OPENS THE HEART as in Acts 16:14 !!

Then God gives the GIFT OF FAITH to believe !!

Then Rom 10:9 kicks in as all have to acknownledge that Jesus is LORD as Paul did in Acts 9:6 and all are BAPTIZO / PLACED into the B O C !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and you will never prove that Paul taught the Law as did Jesus !!

You will never be able to explain 2 Cor 3:13-17 that even in Pauls' day there is a VAIL upon those who read the LAW and that time is all ready 2000 years and counting >

Salvation is when God OPENS THE HEART as in Acts 16:14 !!

Then God gives the GIFT OF FAITH to believe !!

Then Rom 10:9 kicks in as all have to acknownledge that Jesus is LORD as Paul did in Acts 9:6 and all are BAPTIZO / PLACED into the B O C !!

dan p

dan, as Jesus said He came to "fulfill" the law.

Why do you IGNORE that scripture says , Moses gave the law but GRACE AND TRUTH came be Jesus Christ, and yes that is in the Gospels ?

Jhn 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

DAN P

dan, as Jesus said He came to "fulfill" the law.

Why do you IGNORE that scripture says , Moses gave the law but GRACE AND TRUTH came be Jesus Christ, and yes that is in the Gospels ?

Jhn 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Hi and I never ignore scripture , you just do not understand !!

Grace just means FAVOR >

Paul was given the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God , Rom 16:25 and 26 and Col 1 :25 and 26 and you are the one who IGNORES what was given by God to Paul !!

You should be ASHAMED of your self !!

dan p

dodge

Grace just means FAVOR >

Paul was given the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God , Rom 16:25 and 26 and Col 1 :25 and 26 and you are the one who IGNORES what was given by God to Paul !!

dan p

dan, anyone that is saved is saved by the same "grace" that was dispensed to Paul.

Since you believe the 12 Apostles are not in the B.O.C. do you also believe they are accursed for preaching a supposed "another gospel" ? By that lack of logic or reasoning I have to ask since according to YOU Jesus preached a gospel different than Paul do you believe Jesus also is accursed ?

Where exactly do you believe the 12 apostles are if they are not in the B.O.C. ?

dodge

Grace just means FAVOR >

dan p

Another part of the definition for grace is "pardon" as in forgiveness with no penalty, which fits the meaning of grace much better than "favor".

dodge

Hi and you can not explain Acts 21:21 , can you ??

You just avoid what is plain sight !!

dan p

dan, you fixate on acts 21:21 and ignore where Paul was performing a 7 day Jewish purification rite why ?

Act 21:26
Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.
Act 21:27
And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,

DAN P

dan, anyone that is saved is saved by the same "grace" that was dispensed to Paul.

Since you believe the 12 Apostles are not in the B.O.C. do you also believe they are accursed for preaching a supposed "another gospel" ? By that lack of logic or reasoning I have to ask since according to YOU Jesus preached a gospel different than Paul do you believe Jesus also is accursed ?

Where exactly do you believe the 12 apostles are if they are not in the B.O.C. ?

Hi and Jews are not in the program of today !!

2 Cor 3:13-17 explains why Israel has been set aside !!

The 12 APOSTLES will sit on 12 THRONES judging Israel in Matt 19:28 !!

dan p

DAN P

dan, you fixate on acts 21:21 and ignore where Paul was performing a 7 day Jewish purification rite why ?

Act 21:26
Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.
Act 21:27
And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,

Hi and still refuse to answer Acts 21:21 , done you !!~

In Acts 21:24 are presuring Paul to that you your self walk ORDERLY , keeping the Law and Paul . in verse 27 almost keep it , BUR i BELIEVE THAT God Himself kept Paul complete the furification and was not completed !!

Gal 2:18 is why God kept Paul from completing that vow as Paul COULD not rebuild what Paul had TORN down and keeping the Law would make Paul a TRANSGRESSOR !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and Jews are not in the program of today !!

2 Cor 3:13-17 explains why Israel has been set aside !!

The 12 APOSTLES will sit on 12 THRONES judging Israel in Matt 19:28 !!

dan p

The 12 Apostles are in the B.O.C. and to believe they aren't is not scriptural. If anyone is saved Jew or gentile they are in the B.O.C..

DAN P

The 12 Apostles are in the B.O.C. and to believe they aren't is not scriptural. If anyone is saved Jew or gentile they are in the B.O.C..

Hi and the Holy Spirit ays that EVEN UNTIL Paul's day the VAIL covers their heart , in 2 Cor 3:14 when the OLD COVENANT is read !!

It is obviously , that is all the reading material they had to read and you are still as blind as Jews are today !!

Only individual Jews who are saved today are in the Body of Christ as 2 Cor 3:16 says !!~

So tell me how Jews ENTER the B O C ?

Sad you 1P 1P can not explain salvation Mr CALLOW !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So tell me how Jews ENTER the B O C ?

Jews enter the body like everyone else.

"For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:13)

The body is the church. (Colossians 1:18)

The NT church is still being built on Peter's instructions.

"Then Peter said to them, 'Repent and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call. '"(Acts 2:38-39)

This includes Paul who repented for the remission of his sins and was baptized into the body.

DAN P

"For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:13)

"Then Peter said to them, 'Repent and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call. '"(Acts 2:38-39)

This includes Paul who repented for the remission of his sins and was baptized into the body.

Hi and when when ever he ( Jew ) should turn towards the Lord , the COVERING is being taken away !!

Obviously he is a chosen one like we are as referenced in 1 Tim 1:9 and is the PATTERN of Paul , in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and where is Paul found in Acts 2:38 ??

In 2 Cor 3:13 and 14 the Law was being FAZED OUT and even in Paul's time period the VAIL covers their heart !!

Think IT TROUGH again !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In 2 Cor 3:13 and 14 the Law was being FAZED OUT and even in Paul's time period the VAIL covers their heart !!

Paul's veil, under which he persecuted the Father's children, was taken away by Christ.

Paul repented of his sins, was baptized and received the holy Spirit as Peter said. That's when Paul became a member of Christ's body, the church.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Paul's veil, under which he persecuted the Father's children, was taken away by Christ.

Paul repented of his sins, was baptized and received the holy Spirit as Peter said. That's when Paul became a member of Christ's body, the church.
Paul was the only writer to mention the BOC