CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS - Corrupt Tools Of The Democrat Party

chair

What a joke, coming from you. You're one of the guilty parties who do nothing but point to alternate news sources and accuse them of being fake news because they are "biased", or unbelievable simply because they publish stories you refuse to actually investigate...

Fake news is just that- fake news. False information. Plenty of that out there, and I am glad to be "guilty" of discerning between true and false.
Some news items don't get much coverage because the don't fit the right 'narrative'- that's something else altogether.

Now what do you propose? Force the MSM to report the way you'd like them to?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
You absolutely do not want to go down this route. It sounds maybe kinda sorta OK when your side is in power, but will backfire horribly when the other side is in power. It's bad enough that there is self-censorship in facebook and twitter, and that academics are being shamed into hiding their political beliefs. Yes- all due to pressure from the politically correct far left (at least today).
Even if it would result in better conditions, even still it would be morally repugnant to infringe the right to free press. And even if infringing the right results in no harm done, it is still morally repugnant. You can make a consequentialist argument in support of the absolute nature of fundamental human rights, but it is also simply self-evident to abridge them for any reason, whether cataclysm, catastrophe, calamity, chaos or conflagration, or any other circumstance.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
MENUTucker Carlson Tonight Added To Many Homeschool Curriculums

Tucker-Homeschool-542x285.jpg

Closing the schools may have officially backfired on union leaders. A new report shows that millions of frustrated parents are retaliating against their local districts by adding the Tucker Carlson Tonight hour to their homeschool curriculums.

“If they want to keep the schools closed, we have no choice but to raise an army of little Tuckers,” said Nashville mother of four, Becky Hathaway. “I dress them all in bowties and they take notes. Plus, after only a few episodes, my kids stopped blaming their dirty rooms on Russia!”

So far, the hour of Tucker Carlson has worked wonders in the Hathaway home as each child now lacks nearly all traces of pomposity and smugness. The children have also stopped calling each other childish names like “stupid” and “doodoo face”, and instead now hurl insults like this:

“Mom! Alex is showcasing a total mediocre ability to think, and that’s being generous!”

“Alex, stop being a neocon!” Becky hollered back to regain order.

As Tucker’s show grows in popularity, many children have begun rounding up all household items made in China and throwing them in the trash.

Update: Many parents are finding that flipping on Jake Tapper is a great way to kick-off recess, as the children will quickly sprint outside to get as far from the television set as possible.

https://thegloriousamerican.com/health/tucker-carlson-tonight-added-to-many-homeschool-curriculums/

ok doser

Media Blackout: North Carolina Man Arrested For Shooting at Crowd of Trump Supporters, Which Included Children

By Cristina Laila
Published August 25, 2020 at 7:22pm

IMG_3631-600x347.jpg
Marquise Damarius Asomani (WSOC)
Marquise Damarius Asomani of Charlotte, North Carolina was arrested on Tuesday for shooting at a crowd of Trump supporters gathered on an interstate overpass Monday evening.

The crowd, which included children were gathered on the Sutton Road overpass in Fort Mill, South Carolina waving flags when 23-year-old Asomani drove by, stuck his arm out the window and opened fire on the group.

Thankfully no one was injured.

WSOC reported:
Witnesses told Channel 9′s South Carolina bureau reporter Greg Suskin someone in a red car screamed profanities before opening fire on the group as they drove along Sutton Road.​

According to police, witnesses said three men drove by on the bridge several times yelling obscenities at them. They said as the vehicle turned on to the ramp to northbound I-77, the driver continued yelling before putting his arm out the window and firing several shots. The car then sped on to the interstate.

Angie Freeman said the gathering was a family event and that she was in the parade of cars when the gunfire erupted.
“Everybody was cutting up and having fun and laughing and everybody on 77 was blowing the horns and waving,” she said. “We had all the windows down because we had all the flags out the windows, and it was very loud and it was four or five shots.”
CNAS7AUBLJDPLEBQP4NSQ7TOJM-600x338.jpg

“You could tell that they slowed down and I just heard, like, ‘Da da da,’ you know just three rapid, what definitely sounded like gunfire,” said another Trump supporter, Shawna Winter. “I think it’s a shame that we can’t show our support for our president.”​

Marquise Damarius Asomani was charged with six counts of assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature, one count of unlawful carrying of a pistol, one count of pointing and presenting firearms at a person and possession of a firearm during a violent crime, reported WSOC.
There were two other people in the car with Asomani however they were released without charges.

As expected, crickets from the national mainstream media because it doesn’t fit their narrative.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...uded-children/

Idolater

It's like people think that tolerance of savagery is an American value. :freak:
Marquise Damarius Asomani was charged with . . . one count of unlawful carrying of a pistol . . . .
I don't think that's a crime, per the Constitution.

Idolater

It surprised me how many times recently that different users across multiple social media platforms think I'm a racist because I call savages savages. Savagery nor tolerance for savagery is an American value, and nor should it be!

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fake news is just that- fake news. False information. Plenty of that out there, and I am glad to be "guilty" of discerning between true and false.
Some news items don't get much coverage because the don't fit the right 'narrative'- that's something else altogether.

Now what do you propose? Force the MSM to report the way you'd like them to?
How did the MSM get to be Main Stream? Copyright laws. A government enforced monopoly is always a bad idea. It will always lead to the government violating physical property rights.

ok doser

So he was armed but otherwise unarmed :dizzy:

Other than the arms he was carrying he was unarmed.

An unarmed man**

**except for the arms he was carrying