Clown World

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I have mixed feelings about this. It is a stain on their reputation that should be allowed to linger. Much like Time magazine choosing Adolf Hitler as their Man of the Year in 1938...
I could be wrong about this but it's my understanding that Time magazine's man of the year used to be based simply upon which person dominated the headlines more than anyone else irrespective of that person's moral character. It was more of a logging for historical purposes, not an award.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
twitter covid censor.jpg

I didn't know who he was before Twitter (Pre Musk) censored him. He is an expert, and was on the covid advisory board. Here is what he said, in case you missed it.

twitter covid.png

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The world is full of retards
26 I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your terror comes,
27 When your terror comes like a storm,
And your destruction comes like a whirlwind,
When distress and anguish come upon you.

28 “Then they will call on me, but I will not answer;
They will seek me diligently, but they will not find me.
29 Because they hated knowledge
And did not choose the fear of the Lord,
30 They would have none of my counsel
And despised my every rebuke.

Solomon's proverb has nothing to do with the gospel, but how to live life. Fascinating in a way....the whole train wreck thing.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I posted this years ago, probably in a gun thread or politics. But it still belongs here. "Room temperature challenge"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Just don't question how the villains of Revelation will so easily deceive.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

And when the establishment cheated their way to victory and installed sleepy Joe Biden, they slapped a warning label on it. I'm guessing his handlers, Moderna, Pfizer, and others said take it down. But those that actually work there said no, let's do this instead, wanting to maintain the facade. Ivermectin is the same. It isn't about the virus itself, it is about what those drugs do regarding the immune system.

As a library, NLM provides access to scientific literature. Inclusion in an NLM database does not imply endorsement of, or agreement with, the contents by NLM or the National Institutes of Health. Learn more about our disclaimer.