climate hockey stick defeated

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I saw an excellent video on youtube one time before the deluded and deceitful left took it down. Trump routed Al Gore, Barack Obama, and Chicken Little over their devotion to global warming nonsense.
Are Trump, Gore, Obama, or Chicken Little scientists? No? Case closed.

marke

There's nothing vague about it and the goal is clearly definable, but conspiratards who can't even do science think they know science better than PhD scientists who are experts in their respective fields.
PhD scientists who have been well trained in secular schools by professors who misunderstand God and nature and teach global warming foolishness are like very expensive computers. Garbage in and garbage out.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
PhD scientists who have been well trained in secular schools by professors who misunderstand God and nature and teach global warming foolishness are like very expensive computers. Garbage in and garbage out.
You don't know enough about it to separate truth from garbage but that won't stop you from making pronouncements about it.

marke

Are Trump, Gore, Obama, or Chicken Little scientists? No? Case closed.
What qualifies a person to be considered a scientist incapable of being wrong? A degree from Penn State? One who works for NASA? Are these the kinds of 'findings' leftists think qualify someone to be a real scientist? :

A team of American researchers have produced a range of scenarios in which aliens could attack the earth, and curiously, one revolves around climate change.

They speculate that extraterrestrial environmentalists could be so appalled by our planet-polluting ways that they view us as a threat to the intergalactic ecosystem and decide to destroy us.

The thought-provoking scenario is one of many envisaged in a joint study by Penn State and the NASA Planetary Science Division, entitled "Would Contact with Extraterrestrials Benefit or Harm Humanity? A Scenario Analysis."

It divides projected close encounters into "neutral," those that cause mankind "unintentional harm" and, more worryingly, those in which aliens do us "intentional harm."

Extraterrestrial intelligence (ETI) "could attack and kill us, enslave us, or potentially even eat us. ETI could attack us out of selfishness or out of a more altruistic desire to protect the galaxy from us. We might be a threat to the galaxy just as we are a threat to our

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Exactly. Little Chicken Greta Dumberg from the Swedish hills of the mythological kingdom of Crapalot is no scientist.
Greta will impress me when she starts talking enthusiastically about the college courses she's taking in Theoretical Physics and Applied Electronics and Materials Science and Electrical Engineering.

Until then I would suggest that she shut her stupid yap

marke

How dare you!!! :sneaky:
th

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
.at least it's an environmentally friendly fire

I saw a report recently - I might have posted it here somewhere - that there have been hundreds of electric scooter fires. Apparently sales of rechargeable electric scooters have gone through the roof and that tech hasn't quite gotten all the bugs worked out of it yet.

Whoopsie

marke

I saw a report recently - I might have posted it here somewhere - that there have been hundreds of electric scooter fires. Apparently sales of rechargeable electric scooters have gone through the roof and that tech hasn't quite gotten all the bugs worked out of it yet.

Whoopsie
Lefties don't consider the dangers associated with new, more expensive products that increase the risks to human life.