Clif High interview. He is predicting a major vax die off over the coming years

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
OK. Stop calling good people liars just because they disagree with you and others who faithfully adhere to Fauci's lies.

vax-2-jpg.2689

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Israelis over 60 who are either unvaccinated or only partially vaccinated against COVID-19 died in significantly higher numbers last month compared to people in their age cohort who are fully vaccinated, according to official figures published by the Israeli Health Ministry.

The numbers show that while only approximately 12 percent of Israelis over 60 are either unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, together they account for 43 percent of COVID deaths in their age group in the previous month.

These numbers highlight once again the stark contrast between the vaccinated and unvaccinated...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Minimal testing in Africa, low rates of reporting of infections and cause of death, poverty and lack of healthcare, etc. "Keep in mind that in countries that do very little testing the actual number of cases can be much higher than the number of confirmed cases shown here." Poor and uneducated communities cannot keep anywhere near accurate track of statistics such as this. But I'm not surprised you can't understand that.

marke

Minimal testing in Africa, low rates of reporting of infections and cause of death, poverty and lack of healthcare, etc. "Keep in mind that in countries that do very little testing the actual number of cases can be much higher than the number of confirmed cases shown here." Poor and uneducated communities cannot keep anywhere near accurate track of statistics such as this. But I'm not surprised you can't understand that.
You openly question the integrity of the WHO. I don't blame you.

marke

I openly question your integrity. No one in their right mind would blame me.
If it was the WHO who said Africa is transitioning out of the covid pandemic phase in Africa and you disagree then what evidence do you have that the WHO is wrong?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If it was the WHO who said Africa is transitioning out of the covid pandemic phase in Africa and you disagree then what evidence do you have that the WHO is wrong?
I don't disagree that Africa is transitioning out of the covid pandemic. We all are. I'm just saying that the numbers coming out of Africa are unreliable because testing is limited in all impoverished countries.

marke

I don't disagree that Africa is transitioning out of the covid pandemic. We all are. I'm just saying that the numbers coming out of Africa are unreliable because testing is limited in all impoverished countries.
You bring up a good point. All testing is limited, especially the still preliminary tests being done on covid vaccines. For example, no manufacturer of covid vaccines ever tested the vaccines on pregnant women to find out if there were any side effects and now we are discovering thousands of reports of adverse side effects on pregnant women.

marke

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed an increased number of deaths reported after a COVID-19 vaccination. Between December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) received 12,313 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

way 2 go

Bill Gates: "Sadly the virus itself - particularly the variant called Omicron - is a type of vaccine, creates both B cell and T cell immunity and it's done a better job of getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Bill Gates: "Sadly the virus itself - particularly the variant called Omicron - is a type of vaccine, creates both B cell and T cell immunity and it's done a better job of getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines."

aka natural immunity/herd immunity

Which is where we were 2 years ago

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

#sadly .....