Clif High interview. He is predicting a major vax die off over the coming years

Gary K

Banned
High says that the die off of the vaxxed over the next three years is going to wake up the population and cause them to go after those who have deceived and murdered them. He does not see prosperous times for any of the leadership that has foisted this off on the general public, to put it lightly.

At the very end of the interview he recommends two drugs that work like Ivermectin and can be purchased through Amazon. Fast forward the interview to the last couple of minutes as that is where he recommends them.

marke

High says that the die off of the vaxxed over the next three years is going to wake up the population and cause them to go after those who have deceived and murdered them. He does not see prosperous times for any of the leadership that has foisted this off on the general public, to put it lightly.

At the very end of the interview he recommends two drugs that work like Ivermectin and can be purchased through Amazon. Fast forward the interview to the last couple of minutes as that is where he recommends them.

An American officer recommended to UN Envoy Sergio Viera de Mello in 2003 that the UN forces erect car barricades around the hotel in Baghdad headquartered there. de Millo mocked the American officer, essentially rejecting the idea as essentially typical American warmongering. de Mello lost his life on August 19, 20003 as a result of a truck bomb that blew up in front of the hotel.

You can tell some people the truth but if they are hooked on lies, ignorance, or incompetence, they will not listen.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Clif High is a kook who's false predictions have largely come and gone:

Clif High is back, with predictions for a very difficult emotional period, marked by a mass die-off of the vaccinated between December and May, for which we need to prepare. Clif says, the die-off from the vax will extend for several years, with a big intermediate peak going through to next May. “There’s going to be a lot of dead people. We will not be able to prevent the deaths, we will not be able to do anything other than to cope with the impact on the social order.”

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

Clif High is back, with predictions for a very difficult emotional period, marked by a mass die-off of the vaccinated between December and May, for which we need to prepare. Clif says, the die-off from the vax will extend for several years, with a big intermediate peak going through to next May. “There’s going to be a lot of dead people. We will not be able to prevent the deaths, we will not be able to do anything other than to cope with the impact on the social order.”

Given how dangerous the vaccines are, it is easy to predict that they won't be used much in the future.

marke

Let's pray that deaths and debilities do not increase among the vaccinated as time goes by.

marke

Why aren't Fox news and their lessor versions along with Desantis and his lessors held accountable right now for the death toll of the unvaxed which outpaces vaccinated folks by 20 times?
Only idiots think the unvaxxed die and cause death from covid. They could learn something about the deadly side effects of the vaccine and its inability to prevent covid infections if they would just get off the leftist goo-goo fake news and fake science juice.

Gary K

Banned
Let's pray that deaths and debilities do not increase among the vaccinated as time goes by.
Well, God allows people to undergo the consequences for their bad decisions and refusal to accept truth so I don't think prayer that people won't suffer the consequences for their terrible decision making and replacing God with government telling them to put extremely dangerous substances in their bodies is of much use. They've had the chance to accept or reject truth and they chose to believe the lies. Remember the flood?

Millions of people are going to be dying some very miserable deaths. The Bible tells us that if God does not put an end to sin in righteousness that NO FLESH would survive.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Well, God allows people to undergo the consequences for their bad decisions and refusal to accept truth so I don't think prayer that people won't suffer the consequences for their terrible decision making and replacing God with government telling them to put extremely dangerous substances in their bodies is of much use.

Unvaccinated people are 97% more likely to die of COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated and boosted.

That's according to new information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky presented data Wednesday at a White House COVID-19 Response Team meeting.

The findings are based on information collected in early December.

Walensky also says 54% of people hospitalized for COVID-19 over the age of 65 are unvaccinated.

That's despite data showing just 12% of Americans in that age group are unvaccinated.

Gary K

Banned
Unvaccinated people are 97% more likely to die of COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated and boosted.

That's according to new information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky presented data Wednesday at a White House COVID-19 Response Team meeting.

The findings are based on information collected in early December.

Walensky also says 54% of people hospitalized for COVID-19 over the age of 65 are unvaccinated.

That's despite data showing just 12% of Americans in that age group are unvaccinated.

You want to believe a bunch of completely corrupt liars that's your choice.

One of these days you'll end up waking up to the fact that you've been lied to by a bunch scum desiring to profit from the deaths of millions of people. What you gonna do then? Just tell them that's OK and let them walk away from their highly profitable commission of mass murder? I don't think that's beyond the scope of your lack of moral fiber and hatred of truth.

marke

BS from government control. Listening to those quacks will likely get you killed if you take their advice or obey their mandates.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You want to believe a bunch of completely corrupt liars that's your choice.

One of these days you'll end up waking up to the fact that you've been lied to by a bunch scum desiring to profit from the deaths of millions of people. What you gonna do then? Just tell them that's OK and let them walk away from their highly profitable commission of mass murder?

Now just you look here, McGillicuddy: Cliff High must have been high when he predicted a mass die-off of vaccinated people, which he said would peak between December of 2021 and May of 2022. We are smack in the middle of that forecast right now, and I ask you: Where are the mass die-offs of vaccinated people? I haven't seen it. But keep believing and pushing the lies that are putting people in the hospital and into early graves by the millions, as you have been doing. You're incapable of doing otherwise.

marke

Now just you look here, McGillicuddy: Cliff High must have been high when he predicted a mass die-off of vaccinated people, which he said would peak between December of 2021 and May of 2022. We are smack in the middle of that forecast right now, and I ask you: Where are the mass die-offs of vaccinated people? I haven't seen it. But keep believing and pushing the lies that are putting people in the hospital and into early graves by the millions, as you have been doing. You're incapable of doing otherwise.
Those who predict a die-off in a short time period remind me of quacks who predicted NYC would be permanently under 20' of seawater by 2010 or quacks who predicted aliens would come to eat us for not giving heed to chicken little global warming alarmists.

Gary K

Banned
Yeah, animal safety testing was done on the "vaccines". If you're stupid enough to believe such blatant lies you'll fall for anything. And you call Clif High a "kook". :rolleyes:

And you think a "vaccine" was run through thorough product testing in less than a year when normal vaccine development takes a decade or more. I can't see that as anything but deliberate blindness on your part. You desire to believe the lies so you completely ignore the impossibility of doing more than a decades worth of testing and trials in less than a year. That's nothing but deliberate acceptance of that which you know cannot be true while you present all those known falsehoods as truth. Such idiocy is what kills millions of people.

Kook.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And you think a "vaccine" was run through thorough product testing in less than a year when normal vaccine development takes a decade or more.

Cliff High was high on a cliff when he said there would be a mass die-off of vaccinated people between December of 2021 and May of 2022. I just checked, and that ain't happening. And Trump didn't have "a decade or more." That's why he rammed it through with "Operation Warp Speed." But testing was done.

Is Trump a kook for that?

marke

Cliff High was high on a cliff when he said there would be a mass die-off of vaccinated people between December of 2021 and May of 2022. I just checked, and that ain't happening. And Trump didn't have "a decade or more." That's why he rammed it through with "Operation Warp Speed." But testing was done.

Is Trump a kook for that?
It seems clear that two major factors were among those pushing the untested, unsafe vaccine: 1. Unreasonable mass hysteria over covid fanned by leftist alarmist rhetoric, and
2. Government officials tied to big Pharmaceutical money.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It seems clear that two major factors were among those pushing the untested, unsafe vaccine: 1. Unreasonable mass hysteria over covid fanned by leftist alarmist rhetoric

I'd say there's quite a bit of unreasonable mass hysteria over covid vaccines fanned by you.

2. Government officials tied to big Pharmaceutical money.

Government officials like Trump? After all, if you want to blame someone for the vaccines, you'd have to start with Trump. "Operation Warp Speed," remember?

marke

I'd say there's quite a bit of unreasonable mass hysteria over covid vaccines fanned by you.

Government officials like Trump? After all, if you want to blame someone for the vaccines, you'd have to start with Trump. "Operation Warp Speed," remember?
I find I don't think anyone is to blame as much as is Dr. Fauci who stole American money to fund the Chinese research that developed the covid virus.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I find I don't think anyone is to blame as much as is Dr. Fauci who stole American money to fund the Chinese research that developed the covid virus.

Nope, you don't get to let Trump off the hook by deflecting over to Fauci. It was Trump who pushed for the production of the vaccines, which as you know are one million times more deadly than the coronavirus itself and would result in the destruction of all flesh if Christ tarried. Thanks a lot, Trump!