Clete's pick 8-17-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Emo said:
Granite said:
It's funny that Christians consistently appeal to their scripture when talking to apostates and heretics who support gay rights and who could care less about what ANY book says about the subject.

I mean, if you want to oppose something, find ammo outside the Bible, if you can.

I guess quoting Romans won't work for some of you so I'll just shoot from a different angle.

This in-depth study was conducted roughly 15 yrs. ago so I'm sure it's possible that it's even worse today.

Based on the scientific studies, gays were 116 times more apt to be murdered; 24 times more apt to commit suicide; and had a traffic-accident death-rate 18 times the rate of comparably-aged white males. Heart attacks, cancer and liver failure were exceptionally common. Twenty percent of lesbians died of murder, suicide, or accident--a rate 487 times higher than that of white females aged 25-44. The age distribution of samples of homosexuals in the scientific literature from 1989 to 1992 suggests a similarly shortened life-span.

We care about our children, at least most of us do care about them. Responsible parents and caregivers should know about the medical dangers of the homosexual lifestyle.

Here's a link to a well researched study of the the destructive deathstyle.
Deadly statistics

This was posted yesterday but I didn't see it until today so it gets POTD today! :thumb:

Excellent, excellent post Emo! :BRAVO:

CLICK THE LINK TO THE STUDY!

Here's the last sentence in the study...
"Homosexuals are sexually troubled people engaging in dangerous activities. Because we care about them and those tempted to join them, it is important that we neither encourage nor legitimize such a destructive lifestyle."

Gay Marriage Thread

Last edited:

erinmarie

I saw that yesterday, but I never think to give POTD's. This one was worth it though, I love how he points out Granite's pompous inaccuracies so smoothly. "Well, since you didn't hear what I was saying the first time, here's some cold hard facts.."

Status
Not open for further replies.