annabenedetti
Traditio
kmoney

and the winner is

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
John W.

No one else is even close (except for Nick M. on certain days).

STP

No one parrots Darby and Bullinger like STP does.

Pay no attention to that girlie "man" Craigie Tet., behind the "false face"(i.e., acting), as he has no competition, for "TOL Habitual Liar of the Year" award, being so obsessed with MAD, and me, that he lies, more than he cries about those mean, wacko MADists, or blinks.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W.

No one else is even close (except for Nick M. on certain days).

STP

No one parrots Darby and Bullinger like STP does.

The "I am so obsessed with MAD/John W., I have no other reason to be on TOL" award:

"I am not here to teach, instruct, evangelize, or advise anyone."-Preterist Craigee Tet.

RichRock

BANNED
Banned
the
intellectual idiot of the year 2014
is

Ask Mr. Religion

Excellent choice, he won it fair and square and left all other nominees on the side lines, they didn't have a chance. :D

Can I nominate one person for two awards?... God's Truth (AKA Sue Ellen) for Catholic hater and Wacko of the year? If she wins it might just give her a glimmer of hope that maybe someone out there actually does care....about her drinking :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
My "wolf/wolf-ette of the year" "award" would have been out already, if it were not for the fact that there are so many of them on TOL, including the thread starter.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Can I nominate one person for two awards?... God's Truth (AKA Sue Ellen) for Catholic hater and Wacko of the year? If she wins it might just give her a glimmer of hope that maybe someone out there actually does care....about her drinking :chuckle:

please
one award at a time
go to the opening post
and
click on the last link for the current award

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited: