chrysostom’s 2014 annual awards

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No, that is not your forte.
Passive/aggressiveness works very well for you and it puts you into the excellent company of sod and others of this ilk.
By the way, "ilk" is not necessarily a pejorative....
Are you going to have an award for "Most passive/aggressive"?

do you prefer active/aggressive?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No, it's by and large gone...well, go on and get it out. Get it all out. You've draped yourself with a mantle and you can really, really give it to all the bad people out there who've upset your apple cart while lacking even the tiniest mitigating grace of seeing yourself in most of these.

And there it is. Chrys, winner of the "Old Enough to Know Better/Still Doesn't Seem to/I'll Show'em Badge of the Cyber Hero".

And you should name the really tiny statues you give out. It would add luster to the proceedings. I'd suggest...the Chrys' Baby. Sort of sings...or wails. Depending on where you are in relation. :plain:

I use to have a tiny don quixote statue
do you know what that was all about?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why not Gaelic? :plain: Because it wasn't written in Gaelic. There are pretty good translations in any number of languages, but there's something about reading in the original, ideas and phrases that simply don't track and translate quite on point.

Make sure you stock up on toothpicks. :chew:

the book says it was written in arabic