chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think he's saying that he's a big, fat liar...or maybe a small thin liar, but liar is definitely in there. :plain:

The guy who brought up a difference, then mischaracterized it and when called on it couldn't quote/illustrate it?

That's just a guess, mind you. :plain: I just hope your pants aren't flammable. That's some hope.

Unnamed people?

Sweet. More vague specifics.

So me and an unnamed group were attacking...a group.

I remember a thread where Eeset got ugly, over subscriptions. I remember a thread where she brought my finances and family into it. aCW did that too. Terrific people those two. You should definitely friend them if you haven't.

Maybe you meant what they wrote about me wasn't fit to be read and you got confused while trying to remember what it was you were "remembering" and where to find it.

Well sure. That's reasonable. Hey everyone, comb over an unnamed popular thread to help search for the fit he remembers...sort of. But it might not be in there. And if it isn't it's still out there somewhere.

Whereas you don't appear to be troubled by lying at all. And that's troubling.
I don't see how this fits
but maybe
It is a fit.

Arthur Brain

of course not
if
he wanted to talk about his family
he would have started a thread about it

TH started a thread about his son Jack. That wasn't for debate, the same as others who have shared threads and pictures of their family.

So I'll ask you again. Do you think it's acceptable to bring other people's family into debates?

You gonna squirm around this or are you going to answer right on point for once?

rainee

Ahem, well may I say what happened to me?
I started an hilarious thread about TH and some quotes he had made about his hair. It went together pretty nicely - had amazing quotes I could put a fake concern over and it made a great tease, if I say so myself. But he made me mad so I erased much (that I put) of the thread and closed it.

Did he pitch a fit? Well, he started another thread about his hair and in the OP declared I closed my thread because I wanted to hurt him with the thing and so I closed it since I failed to do so. He then wrote he would have a thread himself about his hair so he could have others come and talk about -- his hair.
And others did, devoted and loyal to his head of hair as they were and no doubt
still are... But I digress

So i ask did TH pitch a fit when I closed my thread?

zoo22

look who is making it a big deal
if
I really cared about your interest in this
and
was willing to make the effort
I would start with the second hottest thread in tol history
it was locked by a moderator
it will take some time to load it
but
u utube people don't seem to mind how long anything takes to load
what you are looking for may be in this thread
I did say may
as I recall during this time certain people were being attacked by the wolf pack led by town
they were primarily after grosnick and myself
but
also included were meshak, eeset, and some others
they accused me of encouraging them
I thought that was inzels job
with eeset and town it got pretty ugly
and
that may have been the time I locked the thread
now this thread is where you may find evidence of this
remember I said may
go ahead start looking
I can see you are troubled by this

No need to throw a fit.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ahem, well may I say what happened to me?
Sure. Why not?

I started an hilarious thread about TH and some quotes he had made about his hair.
I remember. That was a fun thread, though my remarks were mostly tongue and cheek responses to other people turning the hair business into a point of interest.

It went together pretty nicely - had amazing quotes I could put a fake concern over and it made a great tease, if I say so myself. But he made me mad so I erased much (that I put) of the thread and closed it.
No. You made you so mad. You didn't like that a thread you'd intended as a means to prod a vanity that existed only in jest turned on your point, didn't accomplish the task you had in mind for it....Eeset had that happen a time or two. I liked the thread enough to make one once you closed to finish out the line, if memory serves.

Did he pitch a fit? Well, he started another thread about his hair and in the OP declared I closed my thread because I wanted to hurt him with the thing and so I closed it since I failed to do so.
Quote me. The thing about people who want to fudge the truth that doesn't quite serve their purpose is that they never do get around to quotes...it's a theme. :plain:

I, on the other hand, do. Here's the actual OP from that thread, entitled The Hair Ball. I'll bold the part where I not only don't claim a hurt, but particularly state I wasn't offended, even if that seemed (in light of your closing fit of pique) that was your intent:

I have the sneaking suspicion that someone didn't get out of a thing what they'ed hoped, but given people were still enjoying a thread that didn't honestly offend its subject, I'm going to give it continued life.

I believe it stopped around...here:

rainee:

Hey Guys,
This looks more like a Hair Convention than a Hair Intervention.
Yep.

I think I can see why not one of you would be bothered if TH never strayed far from his hair as a topic, yes?
It's a heady topic.

He could talk about his barber and his hair (which he only brought up in passing of course) -
Tru dat.

And Don King and bad hair -
And splitting hairs because he knows hair... (you know, like you do)
:thumb: Though I suspect your propensity for the less than layered :)D) is part :)eek:) of your difficulty here.

And he could do that because he was discussing homosexuality, racism and the trinity.
Well, not all at once. :nono:

And I guess many of
you never noticed anything strange at all?
Oh, I'd bet most of them read your OP. :plain:

So I guess I will have to follow the wise example TH and Elo and G&P
gave and shut er down, Gents.
No problem...no problem at all. :D

So no. I didn't say you hurt me. To the contrary, as it turns out. Just another in a line of you trying for something and failing, publicly. Which is why you closed that thread and erased those posts.

He then wrote he would have a thread himself about his hair so he could have others come and talk about -- his hair.
Supra. That's not really true, is it. I said people were enjoying the thread. You didn't seem to like that. Since I couldn't open yours I started a new one where I made fun of the topic, which was always the point with my hair responses/notices.

And others did,
Come and have fun with the topic? Sure. That was the point. It should have been your point, but it wasn't, was it.

devoted and loyal to his head of hair as they were and no doubt still are... But I digress
If by digress you mean fail miserably and for a second time to accomplish something by playing the margins, yes.

Who posted in that brief thread? Chrys, Lon, GuySmiley, Nang, AB, PureX, vegascowboy, Student X, aCW, Vaq, Guyver, Quincy, GenuineOriginal, Angel4...

So i ask did TH pitch a fit when I closed my thread?
You can ask if I grew wings too. Same answer.

Pesky things, quotes...if they aren't erased I mean. :plain:

No need to throw a fit.
He does seem out of sorts, doesn't he. :plain: