chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
no, I'm serious

you show strong indications of obsessive compulsive behavior - I got a bit of training in this area in the special ed component of my certification

have you ever seen a medical professional for obsessive compulsive behavior?

Arthur Brain

no, I'm serious

No, you aren't, in any sense.

you show strong indications of obsessive compulsive behavior - I got a bit of training in this area in the special ed component of my certification

Oh, you 'got a bit of training in this area' have you? How come you're the one time and again displaying all the symptoms of it then?

'Physician heal thyself'. You familiar with that quote?

have you ever seen a medical professional for obsessive compulsive behavior?

Of course he hasn't. He doesn't need to. You OTOH are are in dire need of it. Either that or a personality transplant...preferably one with a capacity for some actual wit.

:yawn:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
maddest of the year 2013

and the nominations are:

Nick M
Stripe
Lighthouse
Vaquero45
DAN P
chickenman
SaulToPaul
Jerry Shugart

still open for nominations

mad people
I call them paul people
are
not easily identified
and
they should be

bybee

He said, repeating the same phrase how many times now? :eek: I'll leave you to claw your way to a hundred.

:e4e:

The multi-personality that is "Koban, Sod, Resurrected" has been masquerading as an evangelist in his present incarnation. Just recently he is beginning to morph into a new and even stranger persona - a psychiatrist!
What next?
C. S. Lewis calls Satan by the title of "The Bent One", meaning that he is a destroyer. He never creates nor does he ever build up, he merely destroys.
Something terrible has crept into Koban's psyche. He has become one who tears others down.

bybee

you know that I am already in trouble
and
don't expect you to back up your posts
but
I will continue to question them

I can't see that you are in trouble?
I will back up my posts whenever I make a claim or an endorsement. Otherwise, it is just my opinion along with the opinions given by others.
I expect you to question. It is your modus operandi!