Christmas

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Merry-Christmas-Animated-ecard.gif

clefty

Merry Christmas everybody.

Asked my coworker today if he had a good birthday yesterday.

“Wasn’t my birthday yesterday” he said.

“Wasn’t His either.” I offered...

Been thinkin’ today would have been a good time to celebrate His birth too...

And tomorrow is looking pretty good too...

WatchmanOnTheWall

Happy Christmas Everyone!

(even though Jesus was born on 11th September [3BC]
and on God's Calendar it was Day 1 [Trumpets] Tishr [3969AM]
Which this year was 21st September 2017)

Never mind :deadhorse:

Reactions: Lon

clefty

Happy Christmas Everyone!

(even though Jesus was born on 11th September [3BC]
and on God's Calendar it was Day 1 [Trumpets] Tishr [3969AM]
Which this year was 21st September 2017)

Never mind :deadhorse:

I heard argued again that based on a jewish tradition which a prophet dies the same time/day he is conceived...they calculated that way to get to Dec. 25...

6days

Christmas music was playing in the mall. An atheist along with his daughter were walking through the mall when an old woman handed him a piece of paper about God. The atheist turned to the old woman and said, "Keep your god to yourself. I'm tired of people trying to stuff god down my throat".

As the man and his daughter continued walking they passed by Santa Clause passing out treats to kids. The daughter said, "Dad... are you going to get mad at Santa?"

The dad laughed saying "No Sweetie. I'm not going to get mad at Santa"

After pondering things for a moment the girl asked, "Dad... Well, how come you seem to get mad at God, but not Santa?"

The father looked down at his daughter and gently explained "Because Santa isn't real"

Reactions: Lon

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Christmas music was playing in the mall. An atheist along with his daughter were walking through the mall when an old woman handed him a piece of paper about God. The atheist turned to the old woman and said, "Keep your god to yourself. I'm tired of people trying to stuff god down my throat".

As the man and his daughter continued walking they passed by Santa Clause passing out treats to kids. The daughter said, "Dad... are you going to get mad at Santa?"

The dad laughed saying "No Sweetie. I'm not going to get mad at Santa"

After pondering things for a moment the girl asked, "Dad... Well, how come you seem to get mad at God, but not Santa?"

The father looked down at his daughter and gently explained "Because Santa isn't real"
:) That's a sweet story.