ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanonator

Depends. Do you know what you're getting yourself into? :)

I am a war veteran of foru.ms aka christian forums - if I could be nominated for a purple heart it would be an unanimous vote :up:

ps: I am already getting a taste of the obtuse. not to worry, though, I am a tough old bird - make that a :banana:

how long have you been around these here parts? anything cooking on high that I should check out?

oh - your slogan - 4 more years for what? and what is/are New Zealand All Blacks?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
how long have you been around these here parts?
Couple of years.

oh - your slogan - 4 more years for what? and what is/are New Zealand All Blacks?
Can we ban her?

New Zealand is a country in the South Pacific. Just to the east of Australia. The All Blacks are New Zealand's national rugby union team. Four more years refers to the fact that we have had to wait four years since being knocked out of the last world cup by Australia. Those four years are over on September 7.

I was joking about banning you ;)

anything cooking on high that I should check out?
Knight covered it.

Check out this, this and this. Oh and how about this, and this. This is also fun and so is this. And I really wish more people would read this.
:rotfl:

nanonator

Can we ban her?

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:

New Zealand is a country in the South Pacific. Just to the east of Australia. The All Blacks are New Zealand's national rugby union team. Four more years refers to the fact that we have had to wait four years since being knocked out of the last world cup by Australia. Those four years are over on September 7.

oopps :eek: I shoulda googled before I opened mouth and inserted foot. I guess you can tell I am a real sports fan, eh? :sheep: I DID know where NZ is though - do I get a gold star? :angel:

I was joking about banning you ;)

maybe it was prophetic .............

nanonator :banned:

:crackup:

SOTK

I never really got "into" Christian Forums. Although I am still registered there, I hardly post. When I do, I usually limit my posting to the "Recovery" section. I can't believe the amount of people who are ill informed regarding the negative consequences of adopting the "Recovery Culture" mindset there...okay, maybe I can.

I was almost banned twice there for writing about our "Identity in Christ". Actually, I was banned for participating in the Recovery Section for two weeks at one point. :chuckle: I had a row with a moderator via PM and was almost banned longer. :D

They (Christian Forums) definitely don't like hearing Truth there. :down: It's truly a shame.

The Berean

I actually joined christianforums.com around the same time I joined TOL. I just couldn't get into it. There were far too many forums and the :flamer: avatars gave me headaches. It felt like someone was flashing a bright light in my eyes and I was forced to keep my eyes open.

nanonator

I actually joined christianforums.com around the same time I joined TOL. I just couldn't get into it. There were far too many forums and the :flamer: avatars gave me headaches. It felt like someone was flashing a bright light in my eyes and I was forced to keep my eyes open.

yeah, it's neon world over there - sort of like clown paint :zakath:

Lon

My apologies, I guess I'm in a humored mood. It just struck me humorously.
(I'd been reading Knight's other humor links)

yankeedoodled

I got sternly chastised by a moderator for quoting scripture she saw as intolerant.
I also replied to a guy who was trashing Christianity and was harshly reprimanded for contradicting him. The treatment ya get over their varies to extremes, depending on what part/section your in. The politicaly correct moderators react with extreme prejudice.

Hi, Im a New member here.

After wandering around, for a while on other forum boards, including 123 Christianforums.net I hope I've found a 2nd home. My experience with it was rocky. I personally don't believe in the rapture any longer. Nor do I believe in a YEC literal 6 day creation. Plus my political views on 911 also hurt my standing there. Just before I was banned, having redressed the moderators for deleting posts at there whim and wimsy on numerous occasions, a long time moderator jgredline was also banned from the site. I guess caws he stood up to them, I dont really know.

They indiscrimantly delete posts they don't consider there views (sometimes) or especially, that are critical of admin's. With the new change in web design, the site is less active I believe. (ever once in a while, I check upon them) Also Mr. Versitile who is one of there darlings, randomly posts idiotic news reports, spamming and trolling away. By the time I left after 2 years I had some 4 pages of posts. Something like 500 posts or replies, I think. Mr. Vesitile had 26 pages and probably 10, 000 posts of him posting to mostly himself. They didn't like me being critical of him and suggesting possibly that he maybe schizophrenic! Ah, another straw in the camel's back, I suppose.

Anyways that my 2¢, not a good situation, very controlling.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome ~~*^*^%*%~~, or whatever your name is, to TOL. The greatest website in the known uninet! You will, I predict, never have your posts deleted here, but you may be roundly mocked for your choice in username :chuckle:

When did this thread turn into a welcome thread for the CF unwanted, or is it just me?

Well, I didnt read all 66 pages last nt of this post, but from the opening thread and a few few of the posts I have read, I believe that alot of people had bad experiences there. And since a few people are from there and or still semi-members of 123CF.net, I couldn't resist posting here b4 I introduced myself.

My name is from a game character I used. And I use Alt-charmap characters to display the letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.