ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

no avatar

Mustard Seed said:
No. Utah was forced to forsake woman's sufferage, and even it's capacity for any democracy, for a time, by those who were sent to supposidly bring democracy to a state that was already democratic. In fact democracy was precisely what the Army was sent to destroy in Utah, they couldn't have the people practice self determination, that would be too democratic, too true to the principles the US was founded upon. So the self-righteous 'Christian' America sent a man and his mistress to follow the largest ever single assemblage of US forces on the American continent--brought to bare against a people that they'd purposefully refused to defend against the terrors of mobacracy-- in order that this adulterous man could hypocriticaly enforce the will of the theocratic dogmas of the majority of the ignorant masses of the ever sovereign eastern states. To hell with democracy, they had to protect their theocracy (following their definition as applied against Utah applied to the impossition of their religious/dogma based views on morality) at the expense of what they termed to be such. If one can imagine a carpet bagger entering the south to effect emancipation with a host of his own endentured servants under his own thumb you will get an idea of the kind of hypocritical, yet theologicaly based, effecting of the will of a majority in power.

So don't talk to me about theocracy unless you will be concistant in your application of the definition and so label American Democracy as having always been a mask to some twisted notion you have of what constitutes a theocracy.
Do you really believe all this?

Have you ever heard of Joseph Smith's Council of 50?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Skipper said:
So it's a marketing plan?

If I don't want to see those ads I have to pay money.
The ads are to help pay for TOL, and yes it's true that if you don't want to be exposed to the adds you can do your part to support TOL by opening your wallet.

HerodionRomulus

Mustard Seed said:
Since when does excomunication from one's faith constitute an assault on democracy?
When it's done because of a political position. She advocated equal rights for ALL people, not just those the Utah sect's hierarchy approved of.

Thankfully the authentic Mormons are not so dictatorial as the the heretical cultus from Salt Lake City. Btw, which group does the Smith family belong to? Who owns Kirtland? Temple Lot?

no avatar

HerodionRomulus said:
Btw, which group does the Smith family belong to? Who owns Kirtland? Temple Lot?
Smith's family belongs to the RLDS/Community of Christ.

The Kirtland Temple belongs to the RLDS/Community of Christ.

The bulk of the temple lot in Independence, MO belongs to the RLDS/Community of Christ. The LDS own about 11 acres of it, and the Church of Christ -- Temple Lot owns about 2 acres.

Secret sister

Big Mouth Nana said:
I have been a member of CF for over 3 years, and have posted there almost everyday for that length of time. I have received several "warnings" myself for Ad Homien attacks...which in my mind were gentle rebukes. One of the problems that they have in their Eschatology forum, is that the mods are almost all Catholics. Now, how are you going to say that the whore of Babylon is the Catholic church if you believe that, lol? Not that I do, but there are those that do. Anything slightly resembling something against the Catholic church in Eschatology is a BIG NO NO....but they have a forum for that in the Catholic forum. The problem there is, you can ask questions, but not attack their beliefs with scripture even, but they can chew on you if they want. Where is the fairness in that?

They are the largest single group there I believe, I think the owner would compromise almost anything to keep them happy

Secret sister

Knight said:
They are just Google feeds and we add goofy ads to our "do not display" list as we see them.

But Google ads are context sensitive so if a thread has certain content on it you might get a wacky ad. That's also why we offer upgraded accounts that do not display any advertising.

There are ads that are not Christian and seem to promote false beliefs. If you contact google, I believe, they will block those ads from coming to your site. CF removes them is they are reported to the staff.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Secret sister said:
There are ads that are not Christian and seem to promote false beliefs. If you contact google, I believe, they will block those ads from coming to your site. CF removes them is they are reported to the staff.
Thanks.

And that is what we do as well.

If you go back and read this thread I said the exact same thing. :up:

ThankYouJesus

CF is owned by a Calvinist .. pretty sure.. really do not know much about that religion..

There are catholics on there that are staunch and cry out everytime someone says something wrong.. they can say, they are the true Church and the Body of Christ.. I say.. ok.. Jesus said the last will be first so get behind me .. he he

I like to go in there and debate tactfully and wise.. :)

no avatar

billwald said:
>No. Utah was forced to forsake woman's sufferage

New name for "polygamy?"
Yeah, that was my thought. :crackup:

Those poor women who were deprived of their God-given rights to be forced into polygamous marriages where they were treated like chattel.

Bullwinkle

BANNED
Banned
Sounds like you may have earned a ban from CF.

Sounds like you may have earned a ban from CF.

Lots of people, particularly Christian fundamentalists, fly onto Christian Forums and start witnessing to "the heathen" (mainstream and liberal Christians) without reading through CF's rules -- and end up getting banned for trolling, flaming, or baiting.

But with regards to this thread, you do realize that Scripture quite specifically prohibits giving false testimony (Exodus 20:16, Deuteronomy 5:20), using the name of God to harm someone or a group of people (Exodus 20:7, Deuteronomy 5:11); comes down very hard on "unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, envy, strife, deceit, secret slanderers, backbiters, the insolent and haughty, and inventors of evil things" (Romans 1:29-30); cautions against "idolatry, sorcery, hatred, strife, jealousies, outbursts of anger, rivalries, divisions, [and] heresies" (Galatians 5:20-21); and warns that all liars will end up in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death. (Revelation 21:8).

Now -- what were you saying about Christian Forums, and would you like to edit or correct any of your comments about that forum?

And by the way: I am a liberal Christian, and I do know my Scripture very, very well.

Knight said:
TITLE OF THE WEBSITE: ChristianForums.com
SUBTITLE OF THEIR WEBSITE: Christian Forums is a multi-denominational Christian forum message board community uniting all Christians as one body.

Yet the truth divides!

Christ said...

Luke 12:51 Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword."

John 7:43 So there was a division among the people because of Him.

So ChristianForums.com banned Christ.

ChristianForums.com RULES state...

Christ exclaimed...

Matthew 23:33 “Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?

So ChristianForums.com swiftly banned Christ.

ChristianForums.com rules state:

Christ warned...

John 8:44 “You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

And Christ turned to Peter and said...

Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.

So ChristianForums.com quickly banned Christ.

ChristianForums.coms rules state:

Christ made Himself clear...

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

And when the rich man asked Christ....

Luke 18:18 Now a certain ruler asked Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 19 So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. 20 “You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’ ” 21 And he said, “All these things I have kept from my youth.” 22 So when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” 23 But when he heard this, he became very sorrowful, for he was very rich. 24 And when Jesus saw that he became very sorrowful, He said, “How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God! 25 “For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

So ChristianForums.com deleted Christ's words and quickly banned Christ.

Bullwinkle

BANNED
Banned
Erwin, the webmaster of CF, is a mainstream Protestant Christian.

Erwin, the webmaster of CF, is a mainstream Protestant Christian.

ThankYouJesus said:
CF is owned by a Calvinist .. pretty sure.. really do not know much about that religion..

There are catholics on there that are staunch and cry out everytime someone says something wrong.. they can say, they are the true Church and the Body of Christ.. I say.. ok.. Jesus said the last will be first so get behind me .. he he

I like to go in there and debate tactfully and wise.. :)

Whom I happen to know.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bullwinkle said:
Now -- what were you saying about Christian Forums, and would you like to edit or correct any of your comments about that forum?
Do you have trouble reading?

Can I recommend an good optometrist?

ThankYouJesus

Bullwinkle said:
Whom I happen to know.
ya and see where my money goes now...and what are you here for snooping, people are allowed to go to other forums where we can freely talk about the truth.. :wave:

Last edited:

Mustard Seed

no avatar said:
Do you really believe all this?

Have you ever heard of Joseph Smith's Council of 50?

Certainly. No one was forced into it. And when this Kingdom becomes the world governement no one will be forced into it.

The meek will truly inherit the earth. If you do not acknowledge such then you will not live to see it. Not because any mortal will effect your death but simply because the earth will burn and remove all from this life who are not humble. You do not understand the Council of Fifty and so you make it the object of your paranoid conspiracy theories. I straight up tell you that it is the intent of God's Kingdom on Earth to become the government of all the Earth. But such will not be effected like any other theocracy, or psuedo-theocracy, that's been set up by men.

UberLutheran

BANNED
Banned
ThankYouJesus said:
ya and see where my money goes now...and what are you here for snooping, people are allowed to go to other forums where we can freely talk about the truth.. yup Catholics are pagan worshippers who make Mary a Goddess.. how is that .. ahhhh felt good to get it out..

Feeling a wee bit paranoid, are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.