ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oftenbuzzard

deardelmar said:
I was just wondering... When Christianforums.com bans Jesus do they let him com back after a while? Or does he have to come in under the radar with a different user name?

And would Father, Son and Holy Spirit be considered "sock puppets" for the same 77.777.77.7 IP?

:crow: Buzz

fiducia

oftenbuzzard said:
And would Father, Son and Holy Spirit be considered "sock puppets" for the same 77.777.77.7 IP?

probably not since that is not a valid ip address (each octet can only be a max of 255)

oftenbuzzard

fiducia said:
probably not since that is not a valid ip address (each octet can only be a max of 255)

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men [it is] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

-- Mark 10:27

fiducia

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.</WOJ> <WOJ>On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'</WOJ> <WOJ>And then will I declare to them, 'Ping request could not find host 77.777.77.7. Please check the name and try again.'"

HerodionRomulus

Mustard Seed said:
You will find no stauncher supporters of democracy and the seperation of church and state (as intended by the US founding fathers) than you will find in devout members of our faith. I dare say that we are as much or more personaly bound and commited to freedom and democracy than any other group that's ever lived on this earth.

Yeah, unless your name is Sonia Johnson. :shocked:

billwald

"You think a Mormon would institute a theocracy. Shows how ignorant you are of LDS theology, history, and political stances."

(as I recall) Utah was to be a theoracy until the U.S. Army closed in and a new revelation was received.

Skipper

Shimei said:
Many at TOL believe that homosexuality should be re-stigmatized and re-criminalized. A homosexually should be put to death only AFTER being convicted. Again, this would be AFTER homosexuality is re-criminalized as a capital crime.

Why not make it simple and just kill all sinners?

Adultry...BAM you're dead

Fornication...BAM you're dead.

Better yet, since Jesus said that a man can commit adultry in his heart with a thought, there could be implants in the brain, and one wrong thought your head explodes. You could really rid the world of sinners.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Skipper said:
Why not make it simple and just kill all sinners? Adultry...BAM you're dead

Because the Lord loves us enough to give us a chance to repent. He seeks to have fellowship with us, that is why He made us. Just killing everyone would defeat the purpose of making us.

Skipper said:

What does the Bible say the penalty is for fornication?

Skipper said:
Better yet, since Jesus said that a man can commit adultry in his heart with a thought, there could be implants in the brain, and one wrong thought your head explodes. You could really rid the world of sinners.

Thinking about committing a crime and actually committing a crime are both sins, but only one is actually a crime.

blackhawk

Knight said:
So, you need a hermeneutic to understand the rules on a internet forum? :rotfl:

Ummmm yes. You need a hermeneutic to understand anything you read. Why is that so weird?

Knight said:
Uh... that's what I did. I made a whip of cords and started swinging it. And then they closed my thread. :)

Whatever. It seems you are relishing in the log in your own eye while trying to remove their speck. Have fun.

Skipper

Shimei said:
What is CF's stance on homosexuality? Does CF fully oppose it?

I want to know what this website's stance is, since in the short time I have been here there have been three google ads telling me where to find "hot gay singles".

Why are ads like this allowed here?

GuySmiley

Skipper said:
I want to know what this website's stance is, since in the short time I have been here there have been three google ads telling me where to find "hot gay singles".

beanieboy is the only one who clicks on those adds and apparently it keeps track of whats popular.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Skipper said:

They are just Google feeds and we add goofy ads to our "do not display" list as we see them.

But Google ads are context sensitive so if a thread has certain content on it you might get a wacky ad. That's also why we offer upgraded accounts that do not display any advertising.

Last edited:

Evee

Skipper said:
Why not make it simple and just kill all sinners?

Adultry...BAM you're dead

There would be no one left! :hammer:

oftenbuzzard

Skipper said:

Did they link you to CF Liberal Theology?

Mustard Seed

billwald said:
"You think a Mormon would institute a theocracy. Shows how ignorant you are of LDS theology, history, and political stances."

(as I recall) Utah was to be a theoracy until the U.S. Army closed in and a new revelation was received.

No. Utah was forced to forsake woman's sufferage, and even it's capacity for any democracy, for a time, by those who were sent to supposidly bring democracy to a state that was already democratic. In fact democracy was precisely what the Army was sent to destroy in Utah, they couldn't have the people practice self determination, that would be too democratic, too true to the principles the US was founded upon. So the self-righteous 'Christian' America sent a man and his mistress to follow the largest ever single assemblage of US forces on the American continent--brought to bare against a people that they'd purposefully refused to defend against the terrors of mobacracy-- in order that this adulterous man could hypocriticaly enforce the will of the theocratic dogmas of the majority of the ignorant masses of the ever sovereign eastern states. To hell with democracy, they had to protect their theocracy (following their definition as applied against Utah applied to the impossition of their religious/dogma based views on morality) at the expense of what they termed to be such. If one can imagine a carpet bagger entering the south to effect emancipation with a host of his own endentured servants under his own thumb you will get an idea of the kind of hypocritical, yet theologicaly based, effecting of the will of a majority in power.

So don't talk to me about theocracy unless you will be concistant in your application of the definition and so label American Democracy as having always been a mask to some twisted notion you have of what constitutes a theocracy.

Skipper

Knight said:
They are just Google feeds and we add goofy ads to our "do not display" list as we see them.

But Google ads are context sensitive so if a thread has certain content on it you might get a wacky ad. That's also why we offer upgraded accounts that do not display any advertising.

So it's a marketing plan?

If I don't want to see those ads I have to pay money.

Status
Not open for further replies.