ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
no avatar said:
Now there's a downright Christian attitude! :thumb:

Many at TOL believe that homosexuality should be re-stigmatized and re-criminalized. A homosexually should be put to death only AFTER being convicted. Again, this would be AFTER homosexuality is re-criminalized as a capital crime.

Sozo

Shimei said:
Many at TOL believe that homosexuality should be re-stigmatized and re-criminalized. A homosexually should be put to death only AFTER being convicted. Again, this would be AFTER homosexuality is re-criminalized as a capital crime.

Thanks for clarifying! :noid:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
What does CF believe should be done with homosexuals? Tolerance? Acceptance?

Love them enough to warn them of their dangerous lifestyle?

HerodionRomulus

Shimei said:

Of course they only have praise and adulation for practicing adulterers and divorced people, like Ronald Reagan, New Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh and other radio talking heads.

no avatar

Shimei said:
What does CF believe should be done with homosexuals? Tolerance? Acceptance?

Love them enough to warn them of their dangerous lifestyle?
And what is wrong with loving them enough to warn them of their dangerous lifestyle?

Does the Bible not say that the Lord is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance?

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Silk Queen

Sozo said:
Depends on who you ask, but mostly they should be executed.
Well you are teasing aren't you?
The homosexual would just crawl back in their closet.
I do believe this should happen to people that molest children though.
I have no tolerance for child rapers and killers 0%.

Sozo

Silk Queen said:
Well you are teasing aren't you?
The homosexual would just crawl back in their closet.
I do believe this should happen to people that molest children though.
I have no tolerance for child rapers and killers 0%.

You do know that homosexuals are described as such because of what they do, not what they are, right? Just like a murderer is called that because he murders, or a theif because he steals.
If execution was the law of the land, there would be alot less people giving into their perverted desires.

If we executed you for speeding or littering, how much thought would you put into doing those things (if you ever have that is)?

Silk Queen

no avatar said:
And what is wrong with loving them enough to warn them of their dangerous lifestyle?

Does the Bible not say that the Lord is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance?

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
I agree hope I would hope I never have some here as a judge.
That is if I was ever in serious trouble like a traffic ticket. :readthis: :eek:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
no avatar said:

Nothing, that is the right thing to do. Is this what CF generally teaches?

Or does CF teach that we should accept homos and their behavior?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Silk Queen said:
I agree hope I would hope I never have some here as a judge.
That is if I was ever in serious trouble like a traffic ticket. :readthis: :eek:

I don't understand, are you saying we should not judge?

no avatar

Shimei said:
Nothing, that is the right thing to do. Is this what CF generally teaches?

Or does CF teach that we should accept homos and their behavior?
Yes, CF teaches that homosexuality is a sin and homosexuals should repent.

lamby

I have been over there reading quite a few posts. Not everyone excepts homosexuality. Just because the rules do not let someone bash a homosexual, does not mean that it's accepted or tolerated amongst the christians. Not everybody over there is encouraging that it's the "right" thing. If everyone took the time to read some of the posts over there in all the areas, then you would see it differently than what you think it is. Many christians over there do take a stand against it.

Silk Queen

Shimei said:
I don't understand, are you saying we should not judge?
Not to the point of putting homosexuals to death like some one said execute them.
I don't put Homosexuals and child abusers in the same category.
I do not agree homosexuality is right not at all.

fiducia

as i recall you cannot openly promote homosexuality anywhere on the site. homosexuality as an issue may only be discussed in the ethics subfora. anybody who openly promotes homosexuality ends up banned in short order

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fiducia said:
as i recall you cannot openly promote homosexuality anywhere on the site. homosexuality as an issue may only be discussed in the ethics subfora. anybody who openly promotes homosexuality ends up banned in short order
Yet at the same time you also cannot IMPLY that a practicing homosexual MIGHT NOT be a Christian. :(

fiducia

Knight said:
Yet at the same time you also cannot IMPLY that a practicing homosexual MIGHT NOT be a Christian. :(

since the site is down right now i cannot bring up the rules but i believe it is not explicitly forbidden to do so. however you must provide a reasonable amount of substantiation for any such claim and as i said it is limited to the ethics area.

i have found that it is not so much a matter of there not being any ability to call a spade a spade as doing so within certain parameters.

Silk Queen

Shimei said:
Why would they close the thread?

Is it ok to say that a homosexual needs to repent of their sin?
It varies it is not what they say as much as to how it is said.
I could probably say it and maybe give me a warning.
Then if someone else said same just more harshly they would probably close the thread.
Depend also how many previous warnings one has also.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Big Mouth Nana said:
I have been a member of CF for over 3 years, and have posted there almost everyday for that length of time. I have received several "warnings" myself for Ad Homien attacks...which in my mind were gentle rebukes. One of the problems that they have in their Eschatology forum, is that the mods are almost all Catholics. Now, how are you going to say that the whore of Babylon is the Catholic church if you believe that, lol? Not that I do, but there are those that do. Anything slightly resembling something against the Catholic church in Eschatology is a BIG NO NO....but they have a forum for that in the Catholic forum. The problem there is, you can ask questions, but not attack their beliefs with scripture even, but they can chew on you if they want. Where is the fairness in that?

Too controlling?

I do not get warm fuzzies when I question Mid-Acts or 'The Plot' here either. At least I am an Open Theist.

Silk Queen

Knight said:
No that can't be said.
That is a big NO NO to tell someone they are not a christians.
It is like walking on egg shells in that forum.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Shimei said:

The U.S. is not a theocracy like Israel was, nor is this God's agenda apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.