Christian Persecutions

Robert Pate

Banned
The righteous man obeys God and uses the old law to rebuke the lawless and disobedient.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

No where does it say that we are to live according to laws and rules. Paul said, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17.

We live by faith in Christ and his Gospel and have no confidence in the flesh, Philippians 3:3.

God's Truth

No where does it say that we are to live according to laws and rules. Paul said, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17.

We live by faith in Christ and his Gospel and have no confidence in the flesh, Philippians 3:3.

No confidence in cleaning our own flesh.

Living by faith does NOT mean living by dead faith.

We live by faith that is alive by right action, and not dead as in faith alone.

nikolai_42

No confidence in cleaning our own flesh.

Living by faith does NOT mean living by dead faith.

We live by faith that is alive by right action, and not dead as in faith alone.

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Philippians 3:8-10

john w

Hall of Fame
If you need the law it is because you are lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

The righteous man does not need laws and rules because he is under grace, NOT law, Romans 6:14.

Evasion. Non responsive-spam. Answer your own "argument:"

"But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law" Galatians 5:18.

To be under the law or to live by the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10. Yet many continue to live according to rules, laws and religion. Why is that? The Pharisees were the first ones to live by laws, rules and religion. This is why they were in constant conflict with Jesus.

The purpose of the law, (which I believe to be the nature and character of God) is to convict people of their lost condition and bring them to Christ, Galatians 3:24. Another purpose of the law is that it reveals the holy, just nature of God. One does not have to read much of the Bible to discover that their righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23. When they discover that the natural and normal thing to do is to call on Christ to save them, Romans 10:13.

Unfortunately, not all see it that way. Many continue to live according to rules, laws and religion, hoping that God will honor their effort to be righteous by keeping the law. Because God is holy he must judge sin where ever he finds it. If you come into the judgment in your own righteousness you will disappear in a puff of smoke. The only ones that will pass in the judgment are those that are found to be "In Christ".

What does it mean to be "In Christ?" It means that you are trusting in the righteousness of Christ for your salvation and not in your own righteousness, Philippians 3:9. It also means that you believe that Jesus has atoned for your sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. To be "In Christ" means that you resting in what he has accomplished in your name and on your behalf, Hebrews 4:10. Those that have entered into his rest are those that have ceased from their own works (religion) and are resting and trusting in his work for their salvation.

Salvation is a free gift from God, Ephesians 2:8. It cannot be earned, deserved or imposed. It is available to all that want to be saved. All that come to Christ to be saved by him are given the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that produces the Christian life and good works, Ephesians 2:10. It is all of God and is NOT of the law.

The law produces wrath, judgment and condemnation. This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21. The law is not our friend. The law will damn us to hell if we are found to be under it. This is why Jesus nailed the law to his cross. It was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

In the Gospel we are justified by faith. We are justified by faith because we are justified by Christ. Jesus is God's justifier, Romans 3:26. Jesus is the one that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5. Jesus is the one that reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did is ours by faith. This is why Paul said, "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10.

The law has been abolished for Christians, being replaced by the Holy Spirit.

"The law is NOT made for the righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

This is why John W. needs the law.

The righteous man knows that he is not under the law, but under grace, Romans 6:14.

Evasion, non responsive spam.

The law is NOT made for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9.

The righteous man does not need rules and laws because... "He is not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

John W. needs the law, because he is lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.

Do you go to the synagogue John W.? If you don't, you should. You are more Jewish than you are Christian.

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, John 14:17. Not the law.

=spam. We know that, demon. But the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours,"trumps" yours, as I am POPE Pate, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

Tell us, Pate, to one who would tell you:
"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

What would you say? Go ahead, Pate. Tell us all.

Again...

I did answer this, but one of the moderators must have deleted it. Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit.

Demonic false dichotomy.

Pate:Us citizens are not under the law of Great Britain. Therefore, the laws of Great Britain do not exist, are void, are destroyed.

They are led by the Holy Spirit.

True, but that same Holy Spirit will only lead Christians based upon the existing, objective, holy, good, spiritual law of God,not divorced from it, which you assert, no longer exists, so, you spam another devious false dichotomy..

Tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK."

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?Come on, Pate-tell al of TOL. Go ahead.

Watch his 2 month "punt" continue, and his non response, evasion. Watch.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

______________________________________________________________________________________

God's Truth

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Paul isn't calling obeying God 'dung'.

Paul is calling the purification works as dung now. He says how he was circumcised and blood related to Abraham and was a Pharisee. A Pharisee is one who enforced the purification/ceremonial works of the law.

The new law, the New Covenant is about blood relations to Abraham not mattering anymore, and circumcision of the flesh not mattering anymore. It is about the flesh, the purification works of the law not mattering anymore.

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ,

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God and he is the one who cleans us and takes away our sins and we become the temple. That is NOTHING we can do. Jesus does that for us. Jesus does that for people he chooses to do that for. Jesus says he chooses those who believe him and obey his teachings. He does it for those who humbled themselves as a child and forgive others and who are prepared to do everything that Jesus says, and to repent of their sins, and call on him for help.
the righteousness which is of God by faith:
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:8-10

We have to have faith that Jesus' blood washes away our sins instead of the old law where people got animals day after day, year after year. We have to have living faith and that is faith with right action, which means we have to be sorry for our sins and repent of them. God was angry with the people who would give sin offerings but not really be sorry for their sins. That is a reason for the New Covenant. With the New Covenant God washes us and we become the temple. Do you really think that God basing the New Covenant off of faith that it would be faith and no repentance? Think about it more carefully. You have been taught wrong about the Truth and depending on how much it means to you, you can repent for believing and following false doctrines.

Robert Pate

Banned
Evasion. Non responsive-spam. Answer your own "argument:"

Evasion, non responsive spam.

=spam. We know that, demon. But the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours,"trumps" yours, as I am POPE Pate, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

Again...

Demonic false dichotomy.

Pate:Us citizens are not under the law of Great Britain. Therefore, the laws of Great Britain do not exist, are void, are destroyed.

True, but that same Holy Spirit will only lead Christians based upon the existing, objective, holy, good, spiritual law of God,not divorced from it, which you assert, no longer exists, so, you spam another devious false dichotomy..

Tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK."

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?Come on, Pate-tell al of TOL. Go ahead.

Watch his 2 month "punt" continue, and his non response, evasion. Watch.

You don't have one scripture that says Christians are bound by the law. I think that you are under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't have one scripture that says Christians are bound by the law. I think that you are under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

Shut up, you dirty, false, satanic accuser, as I have not once asserted that Christians are bound by the law-that is your satanic, demon intoxicated, conclusion, i.e., if the law exists, Christians are automatically bound to it!!!

Observe, the continued deception, as not only does her satanically accuse I/others, of proposing that we are bound by the law,which we do not, he deceptively changes the argument,providing his devil driven false dichotomy, again, that not to be bound by the law, means it must be destroyed/abolished/made void/non existing.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished, destroyed, made void, US citizens are bound by them!!!!!!!!!!!

You wicked deceiver.

eleos

I really didn't want to write this article, but I have no choice. Something needs to be said.

I have been persecuted for being a Christian all of my Christian life, which is almost 50 years. I have never hid the fact that I am a blood bought born again child of God. When I was in business for myself as a lumber broker I always kept a Bible on my desk as a witness that I was a Christian.

After I retired I got bored and became a state certified home inspector. I had no idea of what I was getting into. I had no idea of the hatred that Realtors had for home inspectors. I was a good home inspector and felt that I had a moral obligation to reveal to the buyers the condition of the home that they were purchasing.

Well, many times the buyers would back out of the deal because of my report. It was not unusual to get a call from the Realtor cussing me out for causing the deal to fall through. And then all of the Realtors got together and black balled me. That was after I became a lab certified mold inspector. I had brochures in most of the Realtors offices. Many of them threw my brochures in the trash.

Well here I am again on TOL. The last place where you might think that you would be persecuted as a Christian. I have been here for 10 years. First, let me say this, Christians do not persecute Christians. Unbelievers are the ones that persecute Christians. Satan must persecute Christ. If you are "In Christ" you will be persecuted. If you are not persecuted it is because you are not standing up for Christ and his Gospel. There is nothing in the Bible about being a secret Christian. Those that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit will have the witness in themselves.

This Forum and the moderators are a real disappointment to me. They willingly allow John W. to call me and other Christians every derogatory name that there is. I have been called Satan, devil, moron, wolf, plus many other names. This is a form of persecution. The moderators allow John to do this in the hope that I will disappear. I don't know why they just don't ban me, maybe they will after this article. I finally got out of the home inspection business. I was in it for 9 years. What these persecutors don't know is that everything is being recorded and will be revealed in the judgment, Matthew 10:26.

No disrespect ... but there is a very important thing called "freedom of speech". Yes there are people who say mean, vile disgusting things ... but they have a right to do so. I do not think any kind of "speech police" is wise.

When I encounter people on here who consistently present themselves in a vile manner ... I block them.

Problem solved!

God's Truth

No disrespect ... but there is a very important thing called "freedom of speech". Yes there are people who say mean, vile disgusting things ... but they have a right to do so. I do not think any kind of "speech police" is wise.

When I encounter people on here who consistently present themselves in a vile manner ... I block them.

Problem solved!

Only certain people here are allowed to speak the way he does. It is the kind of unfairness that God hates.

As for you saying that is freedom of speech, you are wrong. No one is free to verbally abuse another and say false things about you.

I still post here and put up with it because Jesus told me it would happen and it is good for suffering for doing right than for doing wrong, or even for doing nothing right or wrong.

Robert Pate

Banned

Problem solved!

So you see nothing wrong with calling people names? You are probably void of the Holy Spirit, just like John W.

john w

Hall of Fame
So you see nothing wrong with calling people names? You are probably void of the Holy Spirit, just like John W.

Scripture, chapter, verse, that we are not to call wolves, like yourself, children of the devil, what they are?
Save it. You're no Christian, as no Christian, no lover of the word of God, would assert that 3/4 of the bible no longer exists, assert that the LORD God would abolish 3/4 of His book, would assert that He would abolish/destroy/make void His good, spiritual, holy, just law, which displays to the world, His character.

Get off this site, you demon. Be gone.

john w

Hall of Fame

Tell all of us how the Holy Spirit of yours makes known to you, what is right/wrong, and why your Holy Spirit is "more right" than others, "trumps" what the Holy Spirit tells others, since you satanically assert that the objective law of God is now replaced by the Holy Spirit-ethical subjectivism, moral relativism..

Go ahead, Pate. Tell us.

Robert Pate

Banned
Tell all of us how the Holy Spirit of yours makes known to you, what is right/wrong, and why your Holy Spirit is "more right" than others, "trumps" what the Holy Spirit tells others, since you satanically assert that the objective law of God is now replaced by the Holy Spirit-ethical subjectivism, moral relativism..

Go ahead, Pate. Tell us.

You know nothing about the Holy Spirit because you are not indwelt with him. The Spirit that you are indwelt with is demonic. It is bitter, hostile towards other Christians and does nothing to honor God or his Son Jesus Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
You know nothing about the Holy Spirit because you are not indwelt with him. The Spirit that you are indwelt with is demonic. It is bitter, hostile towards other Christians and does nothing to honor God or his Son Jesus Christ.

Evasion. Non responsive-spam.And shuck your acting job, demon, as only the spirit of disobedience, would drive someone, like yourself, to flip the bird at the LORD God, and tel him that His law is not holy, not good, not just, not spiritual, and blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ, by asserting that He came to destroy the law, and a deemon possesed child of the devil, with the "spirit" of satan in him, would assert that the LORD God abolished 3/4 of His book, Genesis-Malachi.

Go ahead, Pate. Tell us.

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, John 14:17. Not the law.

Again...

I did answer this, but one of the moderators must have deleted it. Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit.

Demonic false dichotomy.

They are led by the Holy Spirit.The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?Come on, Pate-tell all of TOL. Go ahead.

He has not, will not, as his daddy devil has a gag order on him, telling him just to keep spamming his doctrine of demons.

Robert Pate

Banned
Evasion. Non responsive-spam.And shuck your acting job, demon, as only the spirit of disobedience, would drive someone, like yourself, to flip the bird at the LORD God, and tel him that His law is not holy, not good, not just, not spiritual, and blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ, by asserting that He came to destroy the law, and a deemon possesed child of the devil, with the "spirit" of satan in him, would assert that the LORD God abolished 3/4 of His book, Genesis-Malachi.

Go ahead, Pate. Tell us.

Again...

Demonic false dichotomy.

To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10. This is why Jesus abolished it. The Holy Spirit that is the Spirit of Jesus, should convince you of that. The fact that he doesn't, means that you don't have the Holy Spirit.

eleos

Of course it's "wrong" .... but people have the right to be wrong but people should be able to speak freely. We have the ability and right to ignore them.

Also, you know nothing about me and make a presumptuous statement of my relationship with Jesus based on nothing of which is not appreciated ... but hey ... you have the right to speak freely LOL

This is what I think about name calling:

Name-calling is one of the most common tactics people use to try and hurt others or
disparage them. It often occurs when someone has an emotional argument to make with little or no supporting logical argument.

john w

Hall of Fame
To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10. ]

Spam, irrelevant, demon.

Pate: Unless the law is abolished, everyone is under it.

=demonic drunk, with dementia.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries do not exist, are not abolished/destroyed, US citizens are under it.

=demonic drunk, with dementia.

This is why Jesus abolished it.

No, he abolished, destroyed, blotted out the sin debt/IOU, bible deleter, as you satanically, like your father the devil, change/delete words in the bible.

Pate, to the judge: Judge, abolish these laws, so that we cannot break them!!!!!!

Pate, to God: Abolish your law, since we cannot keep them!!!! That is the solution!!!! These laws of yours are not good, are not holy, are not right, are not spiritual, and are contrary to us, not the sin debt incurred by breaking them!!!!!!!!!!!!The problem is the law, not me!!!!! To hell with this 'Jesus' dying for my sin debt!!!!!! He need not do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ABOLISH THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HIS DEATH IS IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!

You vile, wicked God the Father hater, and hater of His Christ, dying for our sin debt, as you flip the bird at both, and assert, on record, that this....

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

...you change, corrupt, to:

Matthew 5:17 POPE Pate version: I am come to destroy the law, and the prophets: I am come to destroy both of them.

Pate flips the bird at....

Psalms 111 KJV
7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

.....by attempting to delete Genesis-Malachi.

You demonic pawn.

God's Truth

Of course it's "wrong" .... but people have the right to be wrong but people should be able to speak freely. We have the ability and right to ignore them.

Also, you know nothing about me and make a presumptuous statement of my relationship with Jesus based on nothing of which is not appreciated ... but hey ... you have the right to speak freely LOL

This is what I think about name calling:

Name-calling is one of the most common tactics people use to try and hurt others or
disparage them. It often occurs when someone has an emotional argument to make with little or no supporting logical argument.

Learn how to quote. What have I said that was untrue? Never mind don't answer. I couldn't care any less about your excuses.

Robert Pate

Banned
I really didn't want to write this article, but I have no choice. Something needs to be said.

I have been persecuted for being a Christian all of my Christian life, which is almost 50 years. I have never hid the fact that I am a blood bought born again child of God. When I was in business for myself as a lumber broker I always kept a Bible on my desk as a witness that I was a Christian.

After I retired I got bored and became a state certified home inspector. I had no idea of what I was getting into. I had no idea of the hatred that Realtors had for home inspectors. I was a good home inspector and felt that I had a moral obligation to reveal to the buyers the condition of the home that they were purchasing.

Well, many times the buyers would back out of the deal because of my report. It was not unusual to get a call from the Realtor cussing me out for causing the deal to fall through. And then all of the Realtors got together and black balled me. That was after I became a lab certified mold inspector. I had brochures in most of the Realtors offices. Many of them threw my brochures in the trash.

Well here I am again on TOL. The last place where you might think that you would be persecuted as a Christian. I have been here for 10 years. First, let me say this, Christians do not persecute Christians. Unbelievers are the ones that persecute Christians. Satan must persecute Christ. If you are "In Christ" you will be persecuted. If you are not persecuted it is because you are not standing up for Christ and his Gospel. There is nothing in the Bible about being a secret Christian. Those that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit will have the witness in themselves.

This Forum and the moderators are a real disappointment to me. They willingly allow John W. to call me and other Christians every derogatory name that there is. I have been called Satan, devil, moron, wolf, plus many other names. This is a form of persecution. The moderators allow John to do this in the hope that I will disappear. I don't know why they just don't ban me, maybe they will after this article. I finally got out of the home inspection business. I was in it for 9 years. What these persecutors don't know is that everything is being recorded and will be revealed in the judgment, Matthew 10:26.