Christian Ministers to Use 'Magic Mushrooms' for 'Religious Experience' for A Study

daqq

giphy.gif

4c8417a5854efa175ca4aa36340a256c--a-quotes-poetry-quotes.jpg

3530124.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-02-20-at-8.07.41-AM.png

Sorry, but it does not work your way.
You cannot know the doctrine unless you desire to do the will of Elohim.
And that is again the Testimony of the Master:

John 7:15-18
15 The Yhudim therefore marveled, saying, How does this one know letters, not having been taught [schooled, discipled]?
16 Yeshua therefore answered them and said, My teaching is not my own, but that of my Sender.
17 If anyone desires to do His will, the same shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is of Elohim, or whether I speak from myself.
18 The one who speaks from himself seeks his own glory: but the one that seeks the glory of Him who sent him, the same is true, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

But I have already shown you from the scripture what is the will of Elohim, and you have denied it, and rejected it, and even called it prideful works of the flesh and accused me of a "carnal victory" of the flesh just because I told you how the Word has delivered me from alcoholism for nine years now. What kind of person says such things? You indeed are the real "Christian Atheist", and you reveal it almost every time you post, moreover you always accuse others of what you are the most guilty of being, saying, or doing, just as it usually is with most all who make themselves accusers and judges of others. Even your post herein which I have quoted reveals your self-righteous judgmental attitude, yet again, and it is surely nothing new coming from you. And why did you, just like all of your fellow accusers, not answer my request for the evidence to support your previous accusations against me? Do you honestly expect people to take you seriously when you level accusations you cannot prove and then post image files you think are funny at my expense to make up for your glaring deficiencies?

And because you openly confess by way of your doctrine that you neither desire nor have any need to do the will of Elohim, it is therefore not possible for you to know the doctrine, exactly as the Master says in the passage quoted above: for how can you possibly desire to do the will of Elohim when you call it "works" and accuse those who believe the scripture as having "fallen from grace" according to your own privately held concocted doctrine based in misunderstandings and twisting of the writings of Paul? You are essentially only defending your own sinful lifestyle, what ever that may be, for that is precisely how the flesh man operates and thinks, and why he so easily gets offended as you do, and that is all you are defending because you do not have the truth to defend but rather hold a "reprobate mystery". However I never assaulted your lifestyle, (and I do not believe the OP did earlier either, and she certainly did not mean to offend your "struggling friends", lol), but rather I only told you the truth, as I understand it, from the manifold scripture passages which I am constantly quoting and you are constantly rejecting.

If anyone else truly wants to know what I believe, ask me somewhere else on this board, politely, and I will answer from the scripture. Evil.Eye and myself have already discussed just about everything there is to discuss, and he blindly rejects everything outright, no matter how much scripture is used in support of what is said. There are key emphatic statements found in the scripture which absolutely cannot be ignored, yet most of mainstream Christianity utterly ignores them and pretends they do not exist, just as Evil.Eye does.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, but it does not work your way.
You cannot know the doctrine unless you desire to do the will of Elohim.
And that is again the Testimony of the Master:

John 7:15-18
15 The Yhudim therefore marveled, saying, How does this one know letters, not having been taught [schooled, discipled]?
16 Yeshua therefore answered them and said, My teaching is not my own, but that of my Sender.
17 If anyone desires to do His will, the same shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is of Elohim, or whether I speak from myself.
18 The one who speaks from himself seeks his own glory: but the one that seeks the glory of Him who sent him, the same is true, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

But I have already shown you from the scripture what is the will of Elohim, and you have denied it, and rejected it, and even called it prideful works of the flesh and accused me of a "carnal victory" of the flesh just because I told you how the Word has delivered me from alcoholism for nine years now. What kind of person says such things? You indeed are the real "Christian Atheist", and you reveal it almost every time you post, moreover you always accuse others of what you are the most guilty of being, saying, or doing, just as it usually is with most all who makes themselves accusers and judges of others. Even your post herein which I have quoted reveals your self-righteous judgmental attitude, yet again, and it is surely nothing new coming from you. And why did you, just like all of your fellow accusers, not answer my request for the evidence to support your previous accusations against me? Do you honestly expect people to take you seriously when you level accusations you cannot prove and then post image files you think are funny at my expense to make up for your glaring deficiencies?

And because you openly confess by way of your doctrine that you neither desire nor have any need to do the will of Elohim, it is therefore not possible for you to know the doctrine, exactly as the Master says in the passage quoted above: for how can you possibly desire to do the will of Elohim when you call it "works" and accuse those who believe the scripture as having "fallen from grace" according to your own privately held concocted doctrine based in misunderstandings and twisting of the writings of Paul? You are essentially only defending your own sinful lifestyle, what ever that may be, for that is precisely how the flesh man operates and thinks, and why he so easily gets offended as you do, and that is all you are defending because you do not have the truth to defend but rather hold a "reprobate mystery". However I never assaulted your lifestyle, (and I do not believe the OP did earlier either, and she certainly did not mean to offend your "struggling friends", lol), but rather I only told you the truth, as I understand it, from the manifold scripture passages which I am constantly quoting and you are constantly rejecting.

If anyone else truly wants to know what I believe, ask me somewhere else on this board, politely, and I will answer from the scripture. Evil.Eye and myself have already discussed just about everything there is to discuss, and he blindly rejects everything outright, no matter how much scripture is used in support of what is said. There are key emphatic statements found in the scripture which absolutely cannot be ignored, yet most of mainstream Christianity utterly ignores them and pretends they do not exist, just as Evil.Eye does.

Is Yeshua.. Declared your (Luke 2:11) Saviour... Born of a Virgin... Declared God by Scripture... Who Was Crucified for YOUR Sins... Died... and Ressurected by HIS OWN Power as He declared... and written about by all of the Apostles?

Does God Save you.., Or the works of your flesh?

Did God Live amongst us... Born of a Virgin?

Did God Die for your Sins?

Is God's Grace Sufficient to Save You?

....... Yes or No Answers?

Don't worry... I know how this goes...

giphy.gif

daqq

Is Yeshua.. Declared your (Luke 2:11) Saviour... Born of a Virgin... Declared God by Scripture... Who Was Crucified for YOUR Sins... Died... and Ressurected by HIS OWN Power as He declared... and written about by all of the Apostles?

giphy.gif

You are just a psychopath looking for attention, and I suppose I can understand the "wow factor" and how you get your kicks posting such things just to see the reactions you get from others. However, please stop posting disgusting demonic movie clips in my direction. Have you no shame whatsoever? You only expose your naked self more and more with each post. Your warped sense of reality is glaringly apparent in that you imagine me as demonic, even calling me the spirit of the antichrist according to one of your call out threads, all because I actually believe what the scripture says; while at the same time your half-baked, stoned out of their minds, "struggling friends" do not deserve to be so offended because according to you they are "saved" no matter how much evil they do just because they prayed some version of your favorite prefabricated perfectly worded magical super-sinners-prayer of eternal salvation.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Spoiler
giphy.gif

You are just a psychopath looking for attention, and I suppose I can understand the "wow factor" and how you get your kicks posting such things just to see the reactions you get from others. However, please stop posting disgusting demonic movie clips in my direction. Have you no shame whatsoever? You only expose your naked self more and more with each post.

65096179.jpg

[MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION] Over and Out For a while..

My Point? ... You affirmed it

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Hey, its all alphabet soup anyways!

Hey, its all alphabet soup anyways!

Basically... Zeke has stated in this very thread that Jesus is an Idea... but not a genuine person. He bound his view to the sort of illogical hobeldy-gob like "zeitgeist". He didn't outright identify it... but I know the wording well!

So... I guess Zeke is on time out...

Hi EE,

As you know, its fun to be liberal,....and as I shared... all that can be perceived or processed in consciousness,...is subjectively translated(interpreted)...thats just how life in this space-time encapsulated context is :) - this includes our ideas, thoughts, concepts of 'God', and 'theology'. Thats why in this crest of evolutional unfolding, I prefer to totally "wing it",....as if I hadnt anyways all along :crackup: but just honing my terms to engage the subjects at hand contextually, but expanding the parameters of course. I put 'infinity' at the heart and circumfrence of all that is,....all else is hodge-podge. - its all a play of mind, thats it,...what else you 'assume',...still a process of 'mind'. - the only 'out' of this play is a 'nirvanic blow-out', or a total 'dis-integration' of individualized consciousness as a 'personality', which in our previous terms is total 'anihilation' (soul-death). Hey, pretty groovy either way eh? ;)

Zeke got "banned" for so called 'plagaraism',...since he posted something and did not leave the citation of who it was, as if it was his own post. Gotta be careful of that, especially with the religious Gestapo about :) - they would love to take us heretics down, but I have connections with the higher ups in the hierarchy,....even above the 'archons' and the 'demi-urge' (haha), as far as the Gnostic echalon goes.

Dont forget as well, no matter how astute or wonderful your 'concept' of 'God' is....its still a 'concept'....and not 'God'. The 'word' is NEVER the 'thing' itself ;) - so.....have fun in your vocabular playground, its all good! :surf: Akuna matada :)

"write your own gospel, live your own myth" - Miguel Conner (host of Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio) - great podcast :thumb:

Shalom out :angel:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Theology SLOP 101..............

Theology SLOP 101..............

Zeke and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] were supporting one another in a brutal form of what is now known as "Christian Atheism". It offloads focus on the actual existence of Jesus Christ and changes the accomplishment of God into a set of teachings that symbolize a personal... spiritual walk that attempts to be like Jesus.

That sounds half dandy and half wicked... but it's all kinds of denying that God is our SAVIOR that REVEALED HIMSELF in the INCARNATION we now know as the very Physical Presence of GOD.

Lets not jump the gun there,....language is figurative, symbolic, allegorical, metaphor, however you STRETCH it, all is analogy, - its all relative. - the only Absolute Reality is the infinite, unborn, undying, eternal core essence of Being and primal Awareness that is the very HEART of all. Thats the only fundamental TRUTH,...all else is commentary, and from different religious perspectives,...part of the rainbow effect of light. One primal Light, thousands of colours, which is but the One Light fractioned in its infinite diversity :) - this is CREATION.

I dont know about the 'perks' of 'Christian Atheism', if they pan out or not, but that depends on 'interpretation' eh? On one level the 'oxymoron' is well....'moronic'. In the meantime I am totally content just TO BE. - just to recognize that I AM. - this is the only fundamental reality that I know anyways,...that I AM. - again,...all else is 'alpha bet' soup. Sometimes the same ole theology SLOP gets tiring.....almost gag-worthy.

Yes,..I'm riding a new level,....its gunna b a fun ride :)

daqq

Zeke got "banned" for so called 'plagaraism',...since he posted something and did not leave the citation of who it was, as if it was his own post. Gotta be careful of that, especially with the religious Gestapo about :) - they would love to take us heretics down

Funny I seem to remember someone on the previous page who just posted a filthy demonic video clip from a famous movie without properly crediting it. I guess it is okay to post filthy demonic video clips on these Christian boards without giving credit as long as you are of a certain persuasion. I wonder if the one who posted the filthy disgusting demon show without crediting it was the same one who reported Zeke for words which were famous and clearly recognized.

giphy.gif

Yep, projecting himself onto others . . .

This thread now stinks to all filthy hell, (literally, filthy hell spewing out, and stinking mushrooms, lol), I'm out. :crackup:

Last edited:

Epoisses

Funny I seem to remember someone on the previous page who just posted a filthy demonic video clip from a famous movie without properly crediting it. I guess it is okay to post filthy demonic video clips on these Christian boards without giving credit as long as you are of a certain persuasion. I wonder if the one who posted the filthy disgusting demon show without crediting it was the same one who reported Zeke for words which were famous and clearly recognized.

Blood sport is demonic, LOL Time to beam Daqq back up to the mother ship.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
well for Heaven's sake.......

well for Heaven's sake.......

So goes 'church politics' and 'denominationalized thinking'. The noted bias asides,...its still cult protocol,...and I by no means mean anything 'satanic' about my use of the word 'cult', but use it here in its generic, universal meaning :)

I being of the 'Christ-cult', am with Jesus in "casting out demons",...for wherever truth is shared,...the spirits of error and insanity must GO. - and since Jesus is the cosmic archetype of the perfected god-man, he is not bound or limited to any one version of dogma or creed....but is a universal archetype that belongs to all humanity. - and I stand by that, no matter how many pontiffs or clerics protest, since they have no monopoly on infinity, and never will. - they can modify, condition and co-create within a certain space provided, but that is all.

Yep, projecting himself onto others . . .

This thread now stinks to all filthy hell, (literally, filthy hell spewing out, and stinking mushrooms, lol), I'm out. :crackup:

Just EE having a little fun :) - just like freelight, but hes taking things to a whole nother level. I have nothing to gain or lose thereby, since what is full or perfect as the Omnipresent One cannot suffer privation or lack, but only seemingly so in the play of duality, where the suffering of sin effects death and decay. The whole contrast of good and evil is only where relativity of any kind exists, whether here or on any other world. Heaven or hell are conditions of mind, states of consciousness, locations only assumed by various points of awareness. (and u dont need mushrooms to get a handle on that )

Dont worry about the thread...it started off good, and got some good input by us more progressive types,....so just spray some spiritual lysol, a little dogma Raid, and a few sprinkles of cosmic fairy dust....and with a few prayers and mantras....we'll have this space cleared in no time :)

As far as a good punch-line goes,...I say we keep the punch "spiked' with a good measure of shroom juice....just to keep those in the balcony seats alive and kicking ;)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
In Christ... As in Jesus... Who IS GOD! ... Quit with the PC already!

In Christ... As in Jesus... Who IS GOD! ... Quit with the PC already!

So goes 'church politics' and 'denominationalized thinking'. The noted bias asides,...its still cult protocol,...and I by no means mean anything 'satanic' about my use of the word 'cult', but use it here in its generic, universal meaning :)

I being of the 'Christ-cult', am with Jesus in "casting out demons",...for wherever truth is shared,...the spirits of error and insanity must GO. - and since Jesus is the cosmic archetype of the perfected god-man, he is not bound or limited to any one version of dogma or creed....but is a universal archetype that belongs to all humanity. - and I stand by that, no matter how many pontiffs or clerics protest, since they have no monopoly on infinity, and never will. - they can modify, condition and co-create within a certain space provided, but that is all.

Just EE having a little fun :) - just like freelight, but hes taking things to a whole nother level. I have nothing to gain or lose thereby, since what is full or perfect as the Omnipresent One cannot suffer privation or lack, but only seemingly so in the play of duality, where the suffering of sin effects death and decay. The whole contrast of good and evil is only where relativity of any kind exists, whether here or on any other world. Heaven or hell are conditions of mind, states of consciousness, locations only assumed by various points of awareness. (and u dont need mushrooms to get a handle on that )

Dont worry about the thread...it started off good, and got some good input by us more progressive types,....so just spray some spiritual lysol, a little dogma Raid, and a few sprinkles of cosmic fairy dust....and with a few prayers and mantras....we'll have this space cleared in no time :)

As far as a good punch-line goes,...I say we keep the punch "spiked' with a good measure of shroom juice....just to keep those in the balcony seats alive and kicking ;)

As always... you employ a diplomatic approach... but you specified some things... in your way... that connect you to Jesus.

I see it... and though you'll duplicitously become vague in the future... I see the Jesus of the matter in your words.

I can't say that I agree that using Jesus as an Archetype is the centrality of salvation... and I'm totally opposed to stating that I will ever be "exactly like God"... which Jesus "IS"... but... on a soul conforming to the Spirit... by God... alone... as Scripture says... Level... I can throw you a scrap of agreement on that point.

As far as your observations of my intent... you are correct. And... your "punch"... line was ... indeed ... (taking a que from [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] )... Groovy. So... all that said... I do believe I'm going to like your post.

# Clever

P.S. Drop the cult reference and come out of the cosmic Tax Shelter... You know you meant "In Christ". For someone who ruffles feathers... you sure try to wax "spiritually speaking"... Politically Correct!

My approach?

disaster-girl.jpg

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Rotfl... You made me laugh... I confess... :thumb:

Rotfl... You made me laugh... I confess... :thumb:

Blood sport is demonic, LOL Time to beam Daqq back up to the mother ship.

OM... Goodness! How did you know the movie clip was the Jean Claude VanDamme and Linda Blair Compilation we have grown to know and love as "BloodSport"?!?

The scene where VanDamme Kicks his way through a borage of Demons and finally defeats Linda Blair with a Ballet Round House Kick to her Demon Head ... to save his Chiwawa ... Bruiser... made me tear up!

Wiping a tear from my eye... even now...

83b56-screen-shot-2013-01-02-at-02-31-10.png

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Um... so... [MENTION=13987]Angel4Truth[/MENTION] ... I rendered an apology to you for jumping to conclusions... [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] set me straight on the matter and I know you have me on ignore... but I'm just saying...

This is a fantastic thread and I appreciate the time you took to type up the O.P. It still has Breath in it yet!

glorydaz

Um... so... [MENTION=13987]Angel4Truth[/MENTION] ... I rendered an apology to you for jumping to conclusions... [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] set me straight on the matter and I know you have me on ignore... but I'm just saying...

This is a fantastic thread and I appreciate the time you took to type up the O.P. It still has Breath in it yet!

I say it's better not to resuscitate it. We can look at these topics, and even joke a bit about them, but there is nothing to edify anyone from speaking of such worldly things.

Colossians 3:1-3
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.​

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
fresh fire from heaven.........

fresh fire from heaven.........

As always... you employ a diplomatic approach... but you specified some things... in your way... that connect you to Jesus.

Blessings in the Shekinah :) - also to divine Wisdom (Sophia), since she is as a tree of life, and from the central fount of Deity She springs :) (herein I will continue to honor Our Father-Mother-God, recognizing the dual-One, who also divides within a Tri-une manifestation, then further into the 7-fold grace-anointing of the Spirit. Of course, there is One Spirit,...and different forms, aspects, personifications, ministrations of That ONE).

I see it... and though you'll duplicitously become vague in the future... I see the Jesus of the matter in your words.

:) - and who or what is 'Jesus' beyond what we define, describe and qualify? What matters is that 'God' is recognized in the personality and form. It is Deity alone that we worship anyways, anywhere, everyway and everywhere ;) If we are true monothesists of the classical school, we assume the OMNIPRESENCE of Deity. - just nibble on that for awhile, before putting qualifications on 'omnipresence' which the intellect might indulge.

I can't say that I agree that using Jesus as an Archetype is the centrality of salvation... and I'm totally opposed to stating that I will ever be "exactly like God"... which Jesus "IS"... but... on a soul conforming that the Spirit... by God... alone... as Scripture says... I can throw you a scrap of agreement on that point.

Jesus is the 'arche' of many different catagories as the 'god-man' you know. - I think the 'Adam-Kadmon' archetype (within the Kaballah) serves as a contextual overlay of whatever Christ-concepts we might employ, and we adopted alot from Philo too, as well as the 'logos-concept'. While Jesus may hold his own unique and special Son-ship status,...he is still the Firstborn among many brethren, the Beginning of the New Creation humanity, so serves as an arche and proto-type for souls that are born from above and renewed in the image and likeness of DEITY. We should not be so forcibly 'humble' or 'ignorant' of our origin and potential as a son of God, as to deny our divine heritage, birthright and soul-potential as being indwelt by 'God' himself, being his individual tabernacles! - now we have carnal and psychic faculties that might be less than divine or perfect, of course, while in these material bodies, but let us not become so 'carnally minded' that we miss our divine nature sharing, as those so permeated with 'God' Himself, having 'life and peace' by our union with the incorruptible. Recognizing our inherent and potential divinity or immortality, does not rob 'God' the source of those properties or attributes, but acknowledges the source, giver and generator of such, hence 'God', our Father-Mother is always the fountain-source and provider of everything.

As far as your observations of my intent... you are correct. And... your "punch"... line was ... indeed ... (taking a que from [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] )... Groovy. So... all that said... I do believe I'm going to like your post.

:) - its all good,....those magic shrooms actually looke kinda 'groovy' dontcha think? :angel:

# Clever

P.S. Drop the cult reference and come out of the cosmic Tax Shelter... You know you meant "In Christ". For someone who ruffles feathers... you sure try to wax "spiritually speaking"... Politically Correct!

Yeah,...I overplayed perhaps my use of the word 'cult' in being a member of the 'Christ-cult', however,...from an appropriate context.....referring to the 'Christ-cult' could include any genre or sect within 'Christendom' in a wider or particular context. Its a fact that one could call 'Christainity', or any other traditional religious belief-system or culture,....a 'CULT', because these religious traditions and belief-systems qualify as 'cults' by the word's generic or universal definition. I dont fear the word 'cult' or 'occult' unlike some, who do so unnecessarily, or ignorantly assume false notions. When you go to your 'church' whatever your denomination, or your mosque, temple, altar, campfire gathering, whatever,....and there is a consistent, core belief system, set of rules/principles/rites of passage, ritual, whatever...you're subscribing to and particpating in a 'cult', or certain 'cultural' practice, and thats just a fact. YHWH certainly has his 'cult' in the OT, and various cults within the evolution/development of Christianity arose, and still exist as so many SECTS today. So before folks gawk or shudder over the word or concept of 'cult', take a look at your own 'religion' and see how 'cult-ured' you really are. (you can wipe the egg off your face later).

We bring these thoughts back to my saying I was viewing from a perspective of me looking thru the lens of 'Christ' or 'Christ-culture' (arche, proto, universal- type, shadow, mythos, whatever).

My approach?

disaster-girl.jpg

Remember, some of Jesus disciples wanted to call down fire from heaven to consume some folks? Did Jesus say..."Yeah!" or did he reprimand them asking them to look into their own souls, as to what spirit they were giving into? So much is our thought, intentions and meaning of the heart, that 'God' looks upon. Some actions or choices may be appropriate or lawful, while other more sinful. How are we to choose?

But yes...I love to BLOW things up sometimes, or set things ablaze,...depends one what though, and our motives behind such. Jesus did come to throw FIRE down upon the earth, to set it ablaze.

Zeke

I say it's better not to resuscitate it. We can look at these topics, and even joke a bit about them, but there is nothing to edify anyone from speaking of such worldly things.

Colossians 3:1-3
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.​

It is a good topic, even though it maybe a joking matter to you seeing you are joyfully blind to the the actual context of the stories being allegorical instead of secular history. The context of this thread is a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black, mushroom or Jesus both fall into the same exoteric/outward remedy for an inward solution, Luke 17:20-21 you ignore as you do the mystery of all ages which is Christ in you, taught long before the carnal hero myth of Jesus appeared overnight likea mushroom, when he was a pattern in all the scripture characters from Adam to the last Adam 1Cor 15:45, for all divine seeds go through those incarnations, the one and done dogma is eternally incompatible with 1Cor 13:1-13 the more excellent way that transcends Jew and Gentile, male and female, because they are temporal states that do not inherit the kingdom you are told to look within for, but the historical Jesus mushroom is mighty powerful indeed so the outward search keeps one looking into the future for something you should already own if awake Galatians 4:1, you still have a master sugar pill.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
It is a good topic, even though it maybe a joking matter to you seeing you are joyfully blind to the the actual context of the stories being allegorical instead of secular history. The context of this thread is a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black, mushroom or Jesus both fall into the same exoteric/outward remedy for an inward solution, Luke 17:20-21 you ignore as you do the mystery of all ages which is Christ in you, taught long before the carnal hero myth of Jesus appeared overnight likea mushroom, when he was a pattern in all the scripture characters from Adam to the last Adam 1Cor 15:45, for all divine seeds go through those incarnations, the one and done dogma is eternally incompatible with 1Cor 13:1-13 the more excellent way that transcends Jew and Gentile, male and female, because they are temporal states that do not inherit the kingdom you are told to look within for, but the historical Jesus mushroom is mighty powerful indeed so the outward search keeps one looking into the future for something you should already own if awake Galatians 4:1, you still have a master sugar pill.

:) - well, how bout that for smack dab in the middle of the heart of it ;) - since 'God' is Love and Light, those in cooperation with the ethic and will of Love continue on in eternal progression, such is the law, and by it the 'law of liberty' is that by which one lives according to the ethic, and as he progresses in 'God', the light (gnosis) is ever overcoming the darkness (ignorance), for the keys of the kingdom set free.

Zeke

Basically... Zeke has stated in this very thread that Jesus is an Idea... but not a genuine person. He bound his view to the sort of illogical hobeldy-gob like "zeitgeist". He didn't outright identify it... but I know the wording well!

So... I guess Zeke is on time out... but... Zeke and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] were supporting one another in a brutal form of what is now known as "Christian Atheism". It offloads focus on the actual existence of Jesus Christ and changes the accomplishment of God into a set of teachings that symbolize a personal... spiritual walk that attempts to be like Jesus.

That sounds half dandy and half wicked... but it's all kinds of denying that God is our SAVIOR that REVEALED HIMSELF in the INCARNATION we now know as the very Physical Presence of GOD.

Allow me to grab a link and post it... BRB... I'll spin that google search wheel and see what comes out...

So... CHA CHING... Huffy Post (aka..idiot consortium) has a nice article on Christian Atheism and to be direct... the works based side of matters fit into this category... whether they know it or not...

Right Hook Thrown... This is an article written by a self professed "Christian Athiest" and to be direct... the verbiage is spoken by certain people here on a regular basis... I know labels suck... and I had a friend that fell into this category and started an interesting movement centered on Christian Athiesim... but... in the totality of the Gospel... CA is nasty.. off point and damn near ... as in it is!... Christ denying with a guise of pretty trimmings that hold a form of righteousness while denying the POWER...
Spoiler
Christian Athiest Perspective... via Article... Reference linked at the bottom of spoiler article...Since I came into my spiritual identity, I have identified as a progressive Christian. I have always been fascinated by Jesus, by his message, by his mission, and I have dedicated my life to it, whatever form that may take.

But I have never been completely comfortable as a progressive Christian. Yes, the term helps somewhat to alleviate the sense people sometimes get that I’m some kind of crazy, bible-thumping evangelical trying to convert them. “A progressive Christian?” most of them ask. They’ve never heard of it.

But even among the online communities of progressive Christians I belong to, people who are converted, people who know the struggle between the living word of Christ and the twisted abomination that is conservative Christianity, something feels off. While we usually agree on politics, even us open-minded and supposedly intellectually mature progressives disagree on who, or what, God is.

This question is the source of my discomfort, the catalyst for the battle raging inside me. What is God?

I have decided it is finally time to stop fighting this battle and accept myself for what I am:

I am an atheist.

A Christian atheist.

This guy gets it.
One of the reasons it’s been so hard for me to come to terms with this is that I often find myself at loggerheads with members of the commonly named “New Atheism” movement. I detest their snide superiority, their lame attempts at humor (“imaginary friend” jokes especially), their outrageous claims that religion is the source of all evil in the world, and the surprising levels of misogyny among New Atheism’s adherents.

But this is not what atheism means. Atheism is a lack of belief in a God or gods, but this is inadequate.

I still believe in “God.”

What I do not accept is belief in a theistic deity, a “being” that created the universe, holds the universe together, or exists in or apart from the universe.

Many progressive Christians believe in what they call “panentheism,” the belief that A.) the universe is within God, and B.) God is still greater than the universe. I at one point accepted this view, but I am afraid even it no longer holds sway for me.

Bishop John Shelby Spong long ago welcomed “the death of theism” and what it meant for Christianity (see his A New Christianity For A New World), and in that most literal sense, I can finally accept and embrace that I am a Christian atheist.

Yes, I believe in the Divine. I believe in the Sacred, in what Spong calls the Ground of All Being, in that in which we live and move and have our being. If that is what you mean by God, then yes, I believe in God.

But in a theistic deity, even a mind-bogglingly transcendent being that encapsulates the entire universe and more? I cannot, with all my reason and spiritual acumen, conceive of such a being. God is not a being, but Being itself.

The world, this universe, is all that there is for us. Through Jesus of Nazareth, Jesus Christ, we experience transcendental Being, spiritual alertness, and the power of ultimate love.

This is why Jesus’s worldly message of distributive economic and social justice is so important. The living God, not the theistic God of the past, connects and surrounds us all, and as long as some among us live in poverty, in destitution, in oppression, we fall short of the glory of God, of our ultimate potential. To put it shortly: the Social Gospel is spiritual.

I’m sure I will still traffic with the progressive Christian movement (they’re a welcoming lot, for the most part) and support its emergence in the world of American Christianity. It is the next step towards a new theology, a new approach to the spiritual, and hopefully, a truly just and egalitarian world. A world where everybody has enough, a world free from the white supremacist capitalist hetero-patriarchy, a world where reason, science, and progress lead to the betterment of all humankind.

The kind of world Jesus wanted.

Link to source of Spoiler Material

Lots of fancy verbiage footwork... but if the physical revelation God as Jesus is undermined in the least... it's all just whiting of the old sepulchre.

I purposely left a person out of this write up to give them an opportunity to process this and think about it... but you know who you are and the trio is a Trinity of B.s. Etched into this thread for the last several pages back.

He is legitimately He. It all starts or ENDs... with HIM!

Thats you're idea not mine, the Christos within is experienced Galatians 1:12,4:7-9, Romans 8:26, 2Cor 5:16, Heb 6:1, the light that lights all men coming into this world John 1:9 since/from the foundation, Rev 11:8-9,13:8 that foundation is when Christ/Seed dies and enters the body, tomb, state of death/sleep that you wrongly interpret as literal history instead of a pictorial/symbology of the inward way Luke 17:20-21, you think the light was born of flesh and blood when Galatians 4:20-28 explains who bore who, not as two distinct sibling in history but symbology of the outer and inner siblings flesh bondage and freedom spirit, all those genealogies tracing Jesus back to Abraham are allegory.
Have you experienced the groanings and cried out abba Father? if not then you haven't even began the journey and have a head full of religious theory, Matt 11:11 is your state.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Thats you're idea not mine, the Christos within is experienced Galatians 1:12,4:7-9, Romans 8:26, 2Cor 5:16, Heb 6:1, the light that lights all men coming into this world John 1:9 since/from the foundation, Rev 11:8-9,13:8 that foundation is when Christ/Seed dies and enters the body, tomb, state of death/sleep that you wrongly interpret as literal history instead of a pictorial/symbology of the inward way Luke 17:20-21, you think the light was born of flesh and blood when Galatians 4:20-28 explains who bore who, not as two distinct sibling in history but symbology of the outer and inner siblings flesh bondage and freedom spirit, all those genealogies tracing Jesus back to Abraham are allegory.
Have you experienced the groanings and cried out abba Father? if not then you haven't even began the journey and have a head full of religious theory, Matt 11:11 is your state.

Zeke,

Exactly "Who" do you propose Jesus actually "Is/Was" ... and What did His time that is recorded in the gospels accomplish?