Chicken Little Might Be Wrong?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
.... it's greed and carelessness that drives the dirty industries of the world ...

and don't be so retarded to think that "clean" industries aren't going to be motivated by the same driving forces of greed and carelessness

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/renewable-energy-dirty-mining

https://www.renewableenergyworld.com/2003/06/30/the-dirty-side-of-clean-energy-9052/#gref

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/en...destruction-expose-dirty-side-of-clean-energy

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

"THE BAD NEWS" is that up to now the Trump Administration has chosen to steadfastly ignore the overwhelming scientific consensus concerning climate change!

"THE GOOD NEWS"is that once Trump realizes his real estate holdings in Florida will be susceptible to increases in sea-level, he will spare no effort to transform himself into the "CLIMATE CHANGE" President!

Right Divider

Body part

"THE BAD NEWS" is that up to now the Trump Administration has chosen to steadfastly ignore the overwhelming scientific consensus concerning climate change!

"THE GOOD NEWS"is that once Trump realizes his real estate holdings in Florida will be susceptible to increases in sea-level, he will spare no effort to transform himself into the "CLIMATE CHANGE" President!

Sea levels have been rising for thousands of years.

eider

Sea levels have been rising for thousands of years.

No..... not as the researchers of the world are warning us.

We will probably see a surge in sea level rise in the next ten years, enough to show folks how bad it's going to be over the next century.

And the problem with greenhouse gas rise is that there will be a point where carbon dioxide alone can accelerate the condition.

Personally, I think it may have gone too far already.. But it won't be long before some extremist religious leader declares that this is God's just punishment for a wicked world. Watch, wait and see.

eider

obama sells climate change and recently bought water front property

Then it will last him the rest of his lifetime. Wise man, President Obama.
Me? I also live by the sea and walk out on the foreshore to collect oysters, which is how I know about LAT low-waters being higher than before.

Right Divider

Body part
No..... not as the researchers of the world are warning us.

We will probably see a surge in sea level rise in the next ten years, enough to show folks how bad it's going to be over the next century.
Another prediction that will fail. Do you know how many climate catastrophe predictions have been made and FAILED in the last 40 years?

And the problem with greenhouse gas rise is that there will be a point where carbon dioxide alone can accelerate the condition.
Another prediction that will fail.

Personally, I think it may have gone too far already..
Personally, I think that you're wrong.

But it won't be long before some extremist religious leader declares that this is God's just punishment for a wicked world. Watch, wait and see.
:yawn:

eider

Another prediction that will fail. Do you know how many climate catastrophe predictions have been made and FAILED in the last 40 years?

Another prediction that will fail.

Personally, I think that you're wrong.

:yawn:

You obviously haven't watched today's news about researcher's from Georgia, US and their findings concerning the great Thaites (spelling?) glacier, Antarctica.

I'll listen to them before you.

Right Divider

Body part
You obviously haven't watched today's news about researcher's from Georgia, US and their findings concerning the great Thaites (spelling?) glacier, Antarctica.

I'll listen to them before you.

You can't even take the time to find the proper spelling for Thwaites Glacier? And I'm supposed to listen to you?

You're about as science educated as Greta. You guys are just hysterics that don't want to hear anything but what you want to hear.

genuineoriginal

Apparently "ok doser" sees nothing wrong with the 72 year old President of the world's only superpower, sending tweets mocking a 16 year old Swedish girl with Aspergers - apparently neither he nor his supporters don't think he's crossed the line when he targets minors, as long as they aren't Trump's youngest son!
If someone says Greta is wrong, the global warming hoaxers say she can't be wrong because she is a child with a mental illness.
How is that a sane argument?
Every leader in the world, except this President, knows that publicaly mocking a 16 year old girl crosses way over "the line"
Every sane person knows that hiding behind a child is the act of a coward.