cheap salvation

Ben Masada

Especially for one who denies Passover.

Maybe even deny Genesis 3:15? Or
that G-d (as you put it) slaughtered an innocent animal to cover Adam and Eve's sin?

Prove it! Only in this post of yours above, you have slandered me 3 times. Why? Do you think this is funny or you mean with this game to shut me off? Other people are reading my posts too and it becomes a little embarrassing for you, don't you think so?

Ben Masada

When Thomas Whitelaw wrote about the crowd’s choice of Barabbas over Jesus, he mentioned seven words that summarize that momentous event:

1. It was popular but the popular choice is often wrong.
2. It was frenzied. “When passion rules, judgment dies.”
3. It was criminal to prefer a murderer over the Prince of Life.
4. It was foolish to choose an enemy and reject a friend like Jesus.
5. It was fatal in that it guaranteed judgment to the nation.
6. It was predicted in Isaiah 53:3.
7. It was overruled by God to bring salvation to the world.

That never happened. The Hellenist who wrote the gospel was simply trying to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

lifeisgood

Prove it! Only in this post of yours above, you have slandered me 3 times. Why? Do you think this is funny or you mean with this game to shut me off? Other people are reading my posts too and it becomes a little embarrassing for you, don't you think so?

Did you or did you not say:
Whatever you insist on what you want it to mean, Prophet Jeremiah declared that the Lord never commanded that animal sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel as the Decalogue was the nucleus of the whole Law and the Prophets. (Jer. 7:22)

If Jeremiah says no animal sacrifices, then Jeremiah denied Passover (he didn't) for what SAVED Israel was the BLOOD OF THE SACRIFICED ANIMAL that the Angel of death saw on the door posts, or am I incorrect?

The other two were questions. No slander.

Ben Masada

Do you or do you not reject Jesus the Christ as the Messiah of Israel as your forefathers did?

I accept Jesus for what he realy was and not for what Paul pictured him to have been. Jesus could not be the Messiah because the real Messiah could not be an individual. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we suppose to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not. If you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord, aka Israel within the concept of the People. The Messiah does not die but he remains as a People before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The word Samaritan in the Bible.

Luke 10:33 NASB - 33 "But a Samaritan, who was on a journey, came upon him; and when he saw him, he felt compassion,

Luke 17:16 NASB - 16 and he fell on his face at His feet, giving thanks to Him. And he was a Samaritan.

John 4:9 NASB - 9 Therefore the Samaritan woman said to Him, "How is it that You, being a Jew, ask me for a drink since I am a Samaritan woman?" (For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.)

John 8:48 NASB - 48 The Jews answered and said to Him, "Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?"

The word Samaritans.

Matthew 10:5 NASB - 5 These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them: "Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter any city of the Samaritans;

Luke 9:52 NASB - 52 and He sent messengers on ahead of Him, and they went and entered a village of the Samaritans to make arrangements for Him.

John 4:9, 39-40 NASB - 9 Therefore the Samaritan woman said to Him, "How is it that You, being a Jew, ask me for a drink since I am a Samaritan woman?" (For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.) ... 39 From that city many of the Samaritans believed in Him because of the word of the woman who testified, "He told me all the things that I have done." 40 So when the Samaritans came to Jesus, they were asking Him to stay with them; and He stayed there two days.

Acts 8:25 NASB - 25 So, when they had solemnly testified and spoken the word of the Lord, they started back to Jerusalem, and were preaching the gospel to many villages of the Samaritans.

lifeisgood

I accept Jesus for what he realy was and not for what Paul pictured him to have been. Jesus could not be the Messiah because the real Messiah could not be an individual. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we suppose to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not. If you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord, aka Israel within the concept of the People. The Messiah does not die but he remains as a People before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37)

Translation:
Yes, I, Ben Masada, did deny and do continue to deny Jesus the Christ as the promised Messiah, for me and my people, and it has cost us dearly.

Ben Masada

Did you or did you not say:

If Jeremiah says no animal sacrifices, then Jeremiah denied Passover (he didn't) for what SAVED Israel was the BLOOD OF THE SACRIFICED ANIMAL that the Angel of death saw on the door posts, or am I incorrect?

The other two were questions. No slander.

Did you or did you not read the text under Jeremiah 7:22? HaShem never Himself commanded that animal sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel; but Moses had to add them to the Jewish liturgy with the help of "Pichuach Nephesh." Then, for the sake of Moses's credibility, the Lord adopted the allowance of sacrifices. for the sake of Pichuach Nephesh.

lifeisgood

Did you or did you not read the text under Jeremiah 7:22? HaShem never Himself commanded that animal sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel; but Moses had to add them to the Jewish liturgy with the help of "Pichuach Nephesh." Then, for the sake of Moses's credibility, the Lord adopted the allowance of sacrifices. for the sake of Pichuach Nephesh.

Also denying that G-d killed an animal to cover the sin of Adam and Eve, are you?

Ben Masada

Also denying that G-d killed an animal to cover the sin of Adam and Eve, are you?

No, I am not. Every thing about the Genesis account of Creation in the Garden of Eden is in the form of an allegory. It means that there is nothing literal about it. Every thing is possible in an allegory, parable in metaphorical literature.

Ben Masada

Translation:
Yes, I, Ben Masada, did deny and do continue to deny Jesus the Christ as the promised Messiah, for me and my people, and it has cost us dearly.

Do I have the right to believe that the Messiah is according to the collective concept of the People or I have to go against my will to believe that the Messiah is according to the gospel of Paul? I am not a robot. I have Freewill. But I am ready to make a deal with you. If you prove to me in the Tanach that the Messiah was Jesus, I'll give you my word that I am ready to pay homage to the gospel you preach. Go ahead and do it.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

No, I am not. Every thing about the Genesis account of Creation in the Garden of Eden is in the form of an allegory. It means that there is nothing literal about it. Every thing is possible in an allegory, parable in metaphorical literature.

How easy for you.
That way you're not responsible for not understanding anything in it.

lifeisgood

Do I have the right to believe that the Messiah is according to the collective concept of the People or I have to go against my will to believe that the Messiah is according to the gospel of Paul? I am not a robot. I have Freewill. But I am ready to make a deal with you. If you prove to me in the Tanach that the Messiah was Jesus, I'll give you my word that I am ready to pay homage to the gospel you preach. God ahead and do it.

He was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth (Isaiah 53:7).

"What shall I do then with the one you call the king of the Jews?" (Mark 15:12).

Jesus Barabbas or Jesus of Nazareth.

What a choice it was!

Between a murderer and an innocent man.
Between darkness and light.
Between evil and good.

“All the people answered, ‘Let his blood be on us and on our children!’” (Matthew 27:25).

Tinworth wants us to know that the world takes care of its own. Barabbas was the world's choice.

If you want to go to heaven, pay attention to Isaiah 53:6. In the King James Version it reads this way: “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.” Notice that it begins and ends with the word “all.”

But in the end all are left with the question Pilate asked: “What shall I do then with Jesus?"

Hopefully, Ben Masada, you will not answer as your forefathers did.

lifeisgood

No, I do not. The whole chapter of Isaiah 53 is explained by Psalm 44:11-26. Read it. The Suffering Servant of Isaiah 53 is Israel, the Ten Tribes. (Isaiah 41: 8,9 and Isaiah 44:1,2, 21)

No, Israel was the people G-d chose to spread the good news about the Messiah. Israel rejected the Messiah and at the same time the mission to go tell the rest of the nations about Him and how costly that decision has been and continues to be.

In 1922, the late David Baron, a British Jewish believer in Y'shua who was well-versed in rabbinics, wrote in the preface to his exposition of Isaiah chapter 53:
…it is beyond even the wildest credulity to believe that the resemblance in every feature and minutest detail between this prophetic portaiture drawn centuries before his [Jesus'] advent and the story of his life, and death, and glorious resurrection as narrated in the gospels, can be mere accident or fortuitous coincidence. (Baron, The Servant of Jehovah c. 2000, p. viii)

Ben Masada

1 - No, Israel was the people G-d chose to spread the good news about the Messiah.

2 - Israel rejected the Messiah and at the same time the mission to go tell the rest of the nations about Him and how costly that decision has been and continues to be.

3 - In 1922, the late David Baron, a British Jewish believer in Y'shua who was well-versed in rabbinics, wrote in the preface to his exposition of Isaiah chapter 53:

4 - …it is beyond even the wildest credulity to believe that the resemblance in every feature and minutest detail between this prophetic portaiture drawn centuries before his [Jesus'] advent and the story of his life, and death, and glorious resurrection as narrated in the gospels, can be mere accident or fortuitous coincidence. (Baron, The Servant of Jehovah c. 2000, p. viii)

1 - According to whom, to you or to Paul? If to you, you can keep it to yourself; if to Paul, who was Paul a former Jew who deserted Judaism for the things of Christianity? Thank you but no thanks. Every one has a different way to preach about the Messiah. You preach about Yeshua and I preach about the People Yeshua used to belong to. Now, mind you, I am not alone. I have Prophet Habakkuk who wrote that, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One. That's what the Messiah is; the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel, the Jewish People. (Habakkuk 3:13)

2 - How could Israel reject themselves? Please, read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13 again if you have ever had.

3 - I also believe in Yeshua but for the truth of what he really was and not for what Paul had made him to be. That's the difference and the reason why a Jew like myself, you will never be able to impress.

4 - Lifeisgood, you are totally mistaken about Isaiah 53. The problem with you is that you don't read any other reference which is not according to your Christian preconceived notions. Christianity is around only about 2,000 years. Judaism has been around over 4,000 years. Give a chance to the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism for once in your lifetime!

lifeisgood

Since, from your perspective, Genesis is in the form of an allegory/metaphorical literature, then also the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Why do you follow an allegory/metaphorical G-d from an allegory/metaphorical literature?

Following your perspective about Genesis then Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Noah, Joseph, Adam & Eve, Cain & Abel, Benjamin, Abimelech, Esau, Sarah, Laban, and especially Israel, are all allegory/metaphorical. Got it.

Before you ask, because if a person says that the foundation of their belief is allegory/metaphorical literature, then............

lifeisgood

1 - According to whom, to you or to Paul? If to you, you can keep it to yourself; if to Paul, who was Paul a former Jew who deserted Judaism for the things of Christianity? Thank you but no thanks. Every one has a different way to preach about the Messiah. You preach about Yeshua and I preach about the People Yeshua used to belong to. Now, mind you, I am not alone. I have Prophet Habakkuk who wrote that, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One. That's what the Messiah is; the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel, the Jewish People. (Habakkuk 3:13)

2 - How could Israel reject themselves? Please, read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13 again if you have ever had.

3 - I also believe in Yeshua but for the truth of what he really was and not for what Paul had made him to be. That's the difference and the reason why a Jew like myself, you will never be able to impress.

4 - Lifeisgood, you are totally mistaken about Isaiah 53. The problem with you is that you don't read any other reference which is not according to your Christian preconceived notions. Christianity is around only about 2,000 years. Judaism has been around over 4,000 years. Give a chance to the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism for once in your lifetime!

Can't follow a teacher that says to me that his foundation is allegory/metaphorical literature.

So, everything you say to me from now on, will always bring me back to 'I, Ben Masada, look at Genesis as an allegory/metaphorical literature.' That being so, you have no solid foundation and I am grounded with the Rock that accompanied the children of G-d in the desert.

Ben Masada

1 - He was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth (Isaiah 53:7).

2 - "What shall I do then with the one you call the king of the Jews?" (Mark 15:12).

3 - Jesus Barabbas or Jesus of Nazareth. What a choice it was! Between a murderer and an innocent man. Between darkness and light. Between evil and good.

4 - “All the people answered, ‘Let his blood be on us and on our children!’” (Matthew 27:25).

5 - Tinworth wants us to know that the world takes care of its own. Barabbas was the world's choice.

6 - If you want to go to heaven, pay attention to Isaiah 53:6. In the King James Version it reads this way: “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.” Notice that it begins and ends with the word “all.”

7 - But in the end all are left with the question Pilate asked: “What shall I do then with Jesus?"

8 - Hopefully, Ben Masada, you will not answer as your forefathers did.

1 - "For your sake are WE killed all the day long; WE are counted as sheep for the slaughter. WE who Lifeisgood, Jesus? I don't think so. If you had in mind to find an evidence in the Tanach for Jesus, try again.

2 - Who called Jesus king of the Jews? Not the Jews in general but Jesus' disciples who were acclaiming him king of the Jews at the entrance of Jerusalem. (Luke 19:37-40) So, arrest them too for a scourge at least. They the disciples of Jesus were the ones who acclaimed Jesus king of the Jews in Jerusalem. That's the reason why Jesus was arrested, wasn't it? because his disciples were acclaiming him king of the Jews? If you don't believe me, read Luke 19:37-40. The Jews in general had absolutely nothing to do with calling Jesus king of the Jews. The stupidity of his disciples caused Jesus' death.

3 - Neither! Get Jesus' disciples who were acclaiming him king of the Jews in Jerusalem and stop generalizing with the intent to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

4 - This seems to have been a joke by Jewish haters. Nothing makes sense at all.

5 - Never happened. One has to be a Jew-hater to believe such a joke.

6 - The iniquity of "us all" is a truthful reference to the Southern Kingdom of Judah after the Divine rejection of Israel and confirmation of Judah to remain as God's People forever. (Psalm 78:67-70)

7 - And the simplest of all answers is, to let him go and arrest his disciples instead for having endangered the life of Jesus.

8 - They didn't. It was all part of the same slander to have a reason to practice Antisemitism. Jesus himself in his sermon of the Mount said to the Jews who were listening to him: "Blessed are you when men shall revile you and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake." (Mat. 5:11) He knew that Antisemitism was a false policy of the Gentiles against his fellow Jews.

Ben Masada

Can't follow a teacher that says to me that his foundation is allegory/metaphorical literature.

So, everything you say to me from now on, will always bring me back to 'I, Ben Masada, look at Genesis as an allegory/metaphorical literature.' That being so, you have no solid foundation and I am grounded with the Rock that accompanied the children of G-d in the desert.

The Genesis account of Creation is an allegory. If it had to be as literal as you believe it was, I did not know that you believed in talking serpents. Don't you feel embarrassed to confess your faith in talking serpents in the middle of the
Twenty-First Century?

Last edited: