Chase Allen - Sovereign Citizen

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is the shooting of the young man in Utah a couple days ago. He identified as a Sovereign Citizen, as did his mother. I've been aware of this phenomenon for a few years now. One of the types of people I like to follow on YouTube are what is called "First Amendment Auditors", and there's a great deal of overlap between Sovereign Citizens and First Amendment Auditors. Sovereign Citizens tend to be more delusional, First Amendment Auditors tend to be more manipulative. There is also a lot of overlap between these two and the David Koresh/Randy Weaver types.

Worth noting that the FBI includes Sovereign citizens on their domestic terrorism watch list.

In this young man's case it appears that he had drunk the Kool-Aid deeply.

ok doser

Typically these encounters occur during traffic stops. These people don't believe that they are required to have valid registrations or inspections or licenses or insurance. Often they display fake license plates.

ok doser

In Chase Allen's case, he was pulled over for displaying a invalid license plate and was non-cooperative when questioned by the officer, spouting the typical SovCit gibberish that these idiots think is going to be persuasive. Refusing the officer's directive to exit the vehicle, when the officer reached into the vehicle to unseatbelt him he attempted to draw the handgun from his hip holster. The officer quickly withdrew, shouted gun gun gun and the other officers in attendance shot Chase dead in a hell of bullets.

What a tragic waste of a 25-year-old kid whose mind was polluted by the nonsense that his mother believed.

ok doser

This is reporting on a court hearing from September of last year in which Chase's mother exhibits all the same behaviors. Chase is disruptive, the bailiffs attempt to remove him and chaos ensues.

ok doser

This is the full audio recording of the court hearing, no video. If you're interested in listening to it, use headphones.

Son becomes disruptive at 5:55
Crazy lady leaves at 13:10

Last edited:

ok doser

This is the full audio recording of the court hearing, no video. If you're interested in listening to it, use headphones.

Listening to the bailiffs and the judge I'm struck by their patience and calmness in dealing with these people who are obviously retarded and delusional.

ok doser

Retard son is disruptive, bailiffs cuff him and attempt to remove him, he resists, retard mother claims that they are assaulting him and calls 911.

No really I'm not making this up 😂

Judge: Miss Allen you're not supposed to have your cell phone in the courtroom please turn it off.

Retard son's retard mother: Says who?

🤣🤣🤣

ok doser

Son becomes disruptive at 6:23
Crazy lady leaves at 13:10

Retard son becomes disruptive at 5:55. Retard mother has tried for the fourth time to object based on jurisdictional quasi-legal arguments that never work. She's been overruled for the fourth time. At 5:55 you hear the retard son say "you're committing treason" to the judge.

And it all goes downhill from there.

Like most of the videos I've seen of other SovCits, this is their goal. Their intention is to disrupt the court process. In fact, in their online communities this is rewarded with applause and encouragement.

way 2 go

Like most of the videos I've seen of other SovCits, this is their goal. Their intention is to disrupt the court process. In fact, in their online communities this is rewarded with applause and encouragement.
they sound like evolutionist , convinced of a lie , and clinging to it like a fat with candy

I remember a sovcit on live PD , they broke the car window and sent in the dog :oops:

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
One of the types of people I like to follow on YouTube are what is called "First Amendment Auditors"...
I subscribe to several of those guys. My favorite (by FAR) is Flex Your Freedoms. He's never a jerk to the cops. He mainly tries to get them to laugh while teaching them not to violate our rights.

I'm going to post one of his videos in the "A little comedy break" thread.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The First Amendment Auditor whose personality I like the least is Harvey Freebird. He is often a total jerk to a cop before the cop even says one word to him. He will say to his viewers things like, "Let's see if I can't get this cop to soil himself." Then he'll start berating the cop right off the bat. Yes, some of them deserve it, especially the cops who think they are above the law.

It works for Harvey though. He has an entertaining channel. I'm one of his subscribers. I can't not watch. It's like trying to not watch a car wreck.

ok doser

Another fellow's take on the circumstances leading up to Allen's death. Noteworthy in that the mother's original traffic stop has her submitting a "Rescissioned Citation", also known in the watchdog community as an UNO Reverse Card.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Another fellow's take on the circumstances leading up to Allen's death. Noteworthy in that the mother's original traffic stop has her submitting a "Rescissioned Citation", also known in the watchdog community as an UNO Reverse Card.

Did you see Flex Your Freedoms use an actual real UNO Reverse Card on some poor, unsuspecting police chief in my post in the comedy break thread? If you missed it, it's about 3 minutes into the video. See https://theologyonline.com/threads/a-little-comedy-break.55837/post-1882778

That guy is just too much.

ok doser

Unfortunately, it's not a crime to be stupid.

It's why we can't ban the stupid people off of TOL.
What the authorities are slow to catch on to, and what I am on the periphery of online, is it these morons are stupid enough to shoot their mouths off online and record themselves doing it. Very often it meets the legal element of a credible threat and they go on a watch list or get a visit by Men in Black.