Change my athiest opinion!

clefty

Ha fun!...ok so if you are right then we are living silly lives...but if you are wrong?

I’ll stick with there is design must to have been designed...there is prophecy fulfilled must to have SOMEONE who knew...

You do realize the amazing accuracy of the bible’s prophecy yes? I mean who knew? Right?

So no God therefore no Satan either yes? I have met many atheists who reject Him but accept Satan...odd that but much is...and believable because it is absurd...God creation flood...

Welcome to TOL...hope you get your answers

Well boo hoo hoo...poor me...sam72599 didnt respond to me my clever posting to him...yet others seem to get answers from him but not me...

THAT’S IT...sam72599 does NOT EXIST...better go tell everybody on the thread...and that they are silly to keep responding to someone who doesnt exist despite their getting responses from him...

Ok here I go...”hey everybody! sam72599 don’t exist!!!”

And yet is the reason for all your crazy posting...

sam75299

Don't mock, rather prove me wrong. Prove your fairy tale stuff on scientific basis. :chuckles:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

marhig

Don't mock, rather prove me wrong. Prove your fairy tale stuff on scientific basis. :chuckles:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Life itself proves God exists, where does life come from? An explosion from nothing? I don't think so.

clefty

Why? You're free to believe whatever you like. :idunno:

As demonstrated here every day despite what the Bible teaches...at least he is clear...he is against Him...he wishes to scatter

What is spit out is lukewarm...false worship is profane and an abomination as Malachi and others in the OT assert...

As does John Knox:

“By this precept of that eternal God—who is immutable, and can command nothing but that which is just—are all people, realms, and nations (that will avow themselves to be the inheritance of the Lord) bound and obliged to measure their religion; not by the example of other realms, neither yet by their own good intention, nor determination of men, but only by the expressed word of God. So that what therein is commanded, ought to be done by the people of God, what appearance or external show of holiness ever it has. And, therefore, have we most justly rejected the rabble of ceremonies which the Papists held for the chief exercise of their religion, as things having no better ground than the invention and consent of men.[8]

By contrary doctrine, we understand whatsoever men, by laws, councils, or constitutions have imposed upon the consciences of men, without the expressed commandment of God’s word: such as be vows of chastity, forswearing of marriage, binding of men and women to several and disguised apparels, to the superstitious observation of fasting days, difference of meat for conscience sake, prayer for the dead; and keeping of holy days of certain saints commanded by man, such as be all those that the Papists have invented, as the feasts (as they term them) of apostles, martyrs, virgins, of Christmas, Circumcision, Epiphany, Purification, and other fond feasts of our lady. Which things, because in God’s scriptures they neither have commandment nor assurance, we judge them utterly to be abolished from this realm; affirming further, that the obstinate maintainers and teachers of such abominations ought not to escape the punishment of the civil magistrate.[15]”

http://www.all-of-grace.org/pub/others/tfworship.html

Yes a traditional view is better hot or cold than lukewarm...luke warm gets vomited out...at least cold is refreshing...

And arguing with hard core atheists COLD to belief is refreshing...refreshing to affirm that “There but by the Grace of Yah go I”...

musterion

Unless he's completely insane, Cadry would never disguise himself as an atheist.

Sounds much more like the old Cobra who disappeared some time ago. Juvenile, narrow, shallow.