Change my athiest opinion!

sam75299

No, it does not, go back and read what I said to you in the beginning, (Rom7:14).
I think you should read bible again with blessings from your father , what about adam and eve did they came into existence or not?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

daqq

It's a riot to watch, ain't it!
Gonna need more popcorn.
:popcorn:

Typical stereotyping which is why the poster-troll got the same from me. But I still do not know whether to refer to it as male or female because men do not typically call other men "darling" and women do not typically call anyone "bro", (as this poster has done).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Typical stereotyping which is why the poster-troll got the same from me. But I still do not know whether to refer to it as male or female because men do not typically call other men "darling" and women do not typically call anyone "bro", (as this poster has done).
Samantha.

sam75299

So when it comes to facts you are trying to change the subject by calling me a troll? :chuckles:

daqq

Samantha.

At first I thought perhaps something like that too, but then what about the following?

First of all

Sam didn't prevent his sister from being harmed
Sam caused his sister harm.

These are two different things you see, i think any person can tell this.

You said i blamed your God of something which i didnt.

[It is also quite rude for you to blame my Father for all of your wars, murders, and killing.]

And then when i asked you of quoting me you simply said
That i dont think he is real and thats why he didnt interfere.

Darling thats not blaming [emoji14]
and please i am more than happy being a illegitimate child than following blind beliefs all my life :)

:idunno: :rotfl:

sam75299

At first I thought perhaps something like that too, but then what about the following?

:idunno: :rotfl:
Come on guys dont run away now, explain my the flat earth and adam eve stuff. Girl or boy, you have answer right?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Come on guys dont run away now, explain my the flat earth and adam eve stuff. Girl or boy, you have answer right?

Somebody flunked English and grammar.

sam75299

A flaming Sam.
:flamer:
Now i can conclude you guys have no reply left, your god is an imagination. Like we have cartoons and your bible is unscientific and proved to be fake by science.

From astronomy to genesis to flat earth to name some.
:chuckles hard:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Now i can conclude you guys have no reply left, your god is an imagination. Like we have cartoons and your bible is unscientific and proved to be fake by science.

From astronomy to genesis to flat earth to name some.
:chuckles hard:

Does Michael know you're here?