Cases you think show the need for death penalty

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
sure there is

those who murder should be executed, swiftly
Everything is an interpretation. There are different interpretations as any reader of TOL will discover.

And there are many, many different translations and versions of "God's Word" the Bibles sold by any Barnes & Nobel bookstore. And in the Bible itself there are many traditions, theologies and interpretations of the sacred, the holy and the divine.

I respect and honor your particular interpretation. I do not share it, but I am not going to attack you in an immature or childish manner. I will honor the human code of respect and maturity.

Even those who agree with your opinion know full well that a "swift execution" is rarely carried out. At the very least, what one person believes is a "swift execution" is totally different from another's idea of what a "swift execution" means.

But your reply is duly noted. I understand it. If you do not think I do, show me the specifics in my post(s) that allow you to think that way and we can surely go over them together.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Still waiting for an answer to this....
This is getting waaaaay too ridiculous.

First off, you might start off by recognizing that there are differing interpretations of the law and also by noting that we have to allow for different interpretations of those interpretations by other human beings.

Try just saying you don't believe my answers are worth considering.

At least be honest, even though you might want to express your truth in ways that sanction name-calling or disrespect.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
First off, you might start off by recognizing that there are differing interpretations of the law and also by noting that we have to allow for different interpretations of those interpretations by other human beings.

Try just saying you don't believe my answers are worth considering.

At least be honest, even though you might want to express your truth in ways that sanction name-calling or disrespect.

In other words, you wont be answering my question, because you know full well that an even weight for murder, would be the death penalty.

Just like a good liberal, avoid the actual discussion at all costs. Divert the conversation away from anything pertinent, and personally accuse the person asking you what makes you uncomfortable. (that you have no answer to)

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
In other words, you wont be answering my question, because you know full well that an even weight for murder, would be the death penalty.

Just like a good liberal, avoid the discussion at all costs.

By the way, I am not such a "good liberal" or "good conservative at all.

For me it depends on the issue.

I could have very well offered my right-wing reasons for avoiding the death penalty. The black and white financial case is always there to make for not killing others to prove killing is wrong.

An "even weight" for murder is a human interpretation. The God of Jesus tells us that human beings are less than perfect. But, hey, that's another human interpretation.

This is a bit like the dysfunctional parent who sees their child drop and smash a bottle of milk in front of the refrigerator and asks them "Why did you do this?" or "What were you doing?"

The parent knows full well why the child did this and what they were doing.They lost their grip on the bottle and the law of gravity says the object will fall to the floor.

What they REALLY want to know is some "reasons" to hear so that they can stand back and criticize the child.

You folks know right away what I believe in and who the particular figure from our shared religion says about those beliefs.

You just want to irritate or accuse me or judge me.

It's transparent to anyone, people.