Canada bans 1500 kinds of military style weapons.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Which part of 'You needed many days to figure out a plan' don't you get?
It's not that I didn't get it Eider, it's that it wasn't true. The God's honest truth is that the first time I read your scenario was right before I posted my reply to it. I honestly glanced at it enough to know it was your scenario, and skipped it, when you originally posted it, and I never returned to your scenario again. I made a mental note that you had a scenario out there for me, and I couldn't find the time to address your scenario until I finally did, and I then read it completely right before I posted my reply to you, for the very first time, honest to God. It was off the cuff.
And your description of your actions seemed strange to me.
Do tell, I'm always looking to sharpen my game, and I'm even looking to have someone show me that I don't know what I'm talking about too, so please, fire away.
I've told you quite enough about what I did for work........ you don't get to receive any more details.
I see that you have been able to read another 'what to do' scenario of mine from a previous thread.
People's answers show so much, is all.
I also made many 'what to do' training films for very big companies, Idolater. Still have copies of all....... And 'No', you don't get to see 'em here; many are still used and they are the property of the companies that paid for them.
Yeah I wasn't looking for the kind of details that you're so anxious to protect. I want to know examples of the scenarios or contexts in your "what to do" training films. "What to do", when what happens? What kinds of things? What kind of situations or circumstances?
Then stick with your opinion, Idolater. I'll forego that 'last chance'......

eider

My thread :)

Your answers, for example, showed that you were both retarded and a troll.

Look on the mirror.

Dear oh dear, pretending that you use an assault type rifle when all you have is an airgun.

Your own posts showed that you are either ignorant or an idiot about serious rifles.

eider

It's not that I didn't get it Eider, it's that it wasn't true. The God's honest truth is that the first time I read your scenario was right before I posted my reply to it. I honestly glanced at it enough to know it was your scenario, and skipped it, when you originally posted it, and I never returned to your scenario again. I made a mental note that you had a scenario out there for me, and I couldn't find the time to address your scenario until I finally did, and I then read it completely right before I posted my reply to you, for the very first time, honest to God. It was off the cuff.
Do tell, I'm always looking to sharpen my game, and I'm even looking to have someone show me that I don't know what I'm talking about too, so please, fire away.
Yeah I wasn't looking for the kind of details that you're so anxious to protect. I want to know examples of the scenarios or contexts in your "what to do" training films. "What to do", when what happens? What kinds of things? What kind of situations or circumstances?

Ha ha !
It took you two months to figure out a reply, I notice.

Keep your guns at home, I would suggest. What ever you do don't go playing 'vigilanty' with them

Idolater

Ha ha !
It took you two months to figure out a reply, I notice.

Keep your guns at home, I would suggest. What ever you do don't go playing 'vigilanty' with them

Then stick with your opinion, Idolater. I'll forego that 'last chance'......
Confirmed troll. No longer any reasonable doubt about it. Troll.

Thanks for checking in.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Confirmed troll. No longer any reasonable doubt about it. Troll.

Thanks for checking in.

Having observed him over the past few months I'm convinced that he has a personality disorder or some form of psychological disorder. Occasionly he is pleasant and someone that you are able to carry on a conversation with. More often he is abusive and insulting. And there does not seem to be any triggers to this, there's no accounting for it.

chair

Idolater hello again......... I don't mean to deluge you with stuff, but since it might be a while before you see these posts I wonder if I could put you in a scenario to see what you might do..... ok?

One morning as you have your breakfast you answer the 'phone and your mayor or a police chief tells you that you (and other neighbours) have to attend the militia and go to the West entrance of your street to protect all your neighbors. You are told that a group of maniacs have entered a nearby town and killed many people in the streets. Thet were shouting slogansa and all wearing blavcknwhite clothing. That's all you know.
You obey, and at 10.35am as you stand with one other neighbour at the West end you both see three big men wearing blacknwhite clothes running towards you about 100 yards off. They are closing quickly and shouting. They are all carrying machetes.
Now........ you don't know it yet (ok?) but no matter what you do they are going to keep coming, shouting etc...... you don't know that yet! ./....... but all I want you to do is to tell me, step by step, what you will do over the next five minutes. OK? There is one initial problem for you.......... your neighbour loses his nerve and runs away, shouting something about only being a bus driver or something ( :) ) so it's you, mate. !! :)

I'd be lying on the ground, waiting till they're in range, aiming and shooting. I might shoot in the air first, if I remembered.

I hadn't visited this thread in a while....

Idolater

I'd be lying on the ground, waiting till they're in range, aiming and shooting. I might shoot in the air first, if I remembered.

I would think you'd want to stay more mobile, all things considered. Are you thinking something like, "Sure, I can see the machetes, but maybe they've also got a ranged weapon like a gun that I can't see?"

That's a prudent thought, thank you for your input here.

Idolater

Having observed him over the past few months I'm convinced that he has a personality disorder or some form of psychological disorder. Occasionly he is pleasant and someone that you are able to carry on a conversation with. More often he is abusive and insulting. And there does not seem to be any triggers to this, there's no accounting for it.
Odds are, hee or she is done. At this point, Eider would have to actually eat crow and admit to trolling, otherwise, not worth taking seriously.

eider

Hi.

..... :)
OK, if that's your decision on that moment. That's the thing one doesn't get the chance to peruse such problems when they're going down.

You could do one extra thing to cover yourself .... as those men continue coming at you, why not call out loudly, to stop still,that you are armed, and will shoot to defend yourself. If you can, call it all twice.

The thing is, when it's all over the armchair critics will come out of their holes, and it's best to think of two kinds of safety if possible, physical safety and legal safety.

Edit: I like the shots in the air as well, if there's time. :)

chair

Hi.

..... :)
OK, if that's your decision on that moment. That's the thing one doesn't get the chance to peruse such problems when they're going down.

You could do one extra thing to cover yourself .... as those men continue coming at you, why not call out loudly, to stop still,that you are armed, and will shoot to defend yourself. If you can, call it all twice.

The thing is, when it's all over the armchair critics will come out of their holes, and it's best to think of two kinds of safety if possible, physical safety and legal safety.

Edit: I like the shots in the air as well, if there's time. :)

I spent some time in the military, and though this isn't strictly a military situation, the automatic response is to drop and shoot. A shot in the air would alert my buddies (assuming that they didn't all run off).

If there were innocent bystanders around, it would be more complicated, and I would admittedly be at a loss