Can a Jew be saved without believing the Trinity?

john w

Hall of Fame
God can save anybody he wants to. God is not bound by man's opinion

Humanism, sophistry. Yes, the LORD God is not bound by man's opinion, including your "God can save anybody he wants to" opinion above-He is bound by His word, the scriptures, that you reject, and those same scriptures testify, in no uncertain terms, that He will accept no one, save no one, except through His only begotten Son, which you also obviously reject, as you "argue" that the incarnation, including celebrating that during this time of the year, of the virgin conception, His dying on the cross for our sins, and being raised for our justification, was/is all for nothing.

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Why False john w?

Knock off reading just your own posts. I answered why it was false. Pay attention, to the "thought flow" of the thread, and arguments/challenges/rebuttals, of others, instead of spending most of your time spamming new threads, which are designed merely to draw attention, to yourself.

Can you dig it? Good.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Knock off reading just your own posts. I answered why it was false. Pay attention, to the "thought flow" of the thread, and arguments/challenges/rebuttals, of others, instead of spending most of your time spamming new threads, which are designed merely to draw attention, to yourself.

Can you dig it? Good.

john w,

I do not understand your response, but okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
john w,

I do not understand your response, but okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

I have received the following reputation comment, which I do not understand.

December 25th, 2018 12:13 PM
Right Divider
Thread: Can a Jew be saved without believing the Trinity?
Get real

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Can you dig it? Good.

Do you want to have a conversation? Because I am supposed to be posting on other people's threads, and I would like to do so, but there needs to be a topic. I am wanting to learn. I desire to share the gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you want to have a conversation? Because I am supposed to be posting on other people's threads, and I would like to do so, but there needs to be a topic. I am wanting to learn. I desire to share the gospel.

Post #245-this thread. Sober up.

Pierac

I was a Christian without Trinitarian belief. I believe that a Jew can be saved without a belief in the Trinity. Does anyone want to challenge me on this? I am willing to discuss or have a conversation.

You have no Idea!!!

Rom 11:25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery--so that you will not be wise in your own estimation--that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB." "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS."

You fail to understand the GOD of Love... Read John.

Pau
l

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have no Idea!!!

Rom 11:25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery--so that you will not be wise in your own estimation--that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB." "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS."

You fail to understand the GOD of Love... Read John.

Pau
l
Interesting choice of scripture and statement of what you believe that I do not understand, and command for me to do. Sorry, but I believe the scripture, scriptures.

Pierac

Interesting choice of scripture and statement of what you believe that I do not understand, and command for me to do. Sorry, but I believe the scripture, scriptures.

Really, then the true question you should have asked on this thread is... Can you believe in the Trinity and still be saved?

Not according to Jesus...

Joh 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they may know You,the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

The belief in the Trinity contradicts Jesus' claims of the one true God whom sent His Christ (the anointed one)
There is only one true God!

Isaiah 44:6 - "Thus says the LORD... there is no God but me."
Isaiah 45:5 - "I am the LORD and there is no other, there is no God besides me."
Isaiah 45:6 - "Men may know that there is none besides me. I am the LORD, there is no other."

Yet... Jesus has a GOD!!!

You do the math... Jesus says eternal life depends on it!

:think: really hard!
Paul