Calvinism: You Must Already be Saved to Get Saved?

Robert Pate

Banned
Don't you get what 'word' means?

Jesus is the Word of God.

That means Jesus speaks what God says.

How do you ever get doing what the words say is filthy?

Let's see now. You have called Paul and John liars and now you are calling Isaiah a liar. What about Jeremiah? Is he a liar also?

God's Truth

Let's see now. You have called Paul and John liars and now you are calling Isaiah a liar. What about Jeremiah? Is he a liar also?

You are the liar by saying I call them liars.

Just because you misuse their scriptures by not having understanding doesn't give you the right to lie and SAY I CALLED THEM LIARS.

You deceitful false witness. Don't you have any care for truth?

Robert Pate

Banned
So...you are a Calvinist?

You should know better than that.

Calvinist do not have the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is only given to those that have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him. They have heard and believe the Gospel.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are the liar by saying I call them liars.

Just because you misuse their scriptures by not having understanding doesn't give you the right to lie and SAY I CALLED THEM LIARS.

You deceitful false witness. Don't you have any care for truth?

Of course you call them liars. When you reject what they say that is the same as calling them liars.

You are the one that is a liar, not them.

God's Truth

Of course you call them liars. When you reject what they say that is the same as calling them liars.

You are the one that is a liar, not them.

I prove my beliefs with scriptures.

Jesus says obey, and you say that is not to us, and or you say he was being ironic.

Just believe what Jesus says. Jesus says to obey him.

Obey him and THEN YOU will receive the Holy Spirit.

6days

6days said:
So...you are a Calvinist?
You should know better than that.

Calvinist do not have the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is only given to those that have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him. They have heard and believe the Gospel.
I think you are a Calvinist coming out of the closet!
You did say "Only those who are truth seekers will be enlightened. It is the work of the Holy Spirit."

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You did say "Only those who are truth seekers will be enlightened. It is the work of the Holy Spirit."
Not coming out of the closet but he is being convicted by the Holy spirit that Calvinism is right. He is still laying on the ground though not yet saved
17626336_442029209476775_6707042517395706000_n.jpg

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned

You can think what you please.

I am not a Calvinist. My focus is on the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ and all that it calls into question, which is religion.

Robert Pate

Banned
That is about having to admit you are a sinner and repent of those sins before you can be saved.

All false teachers have one thing in common. They all deny what the Bible says and try to change it.

Jesus said, "If you were blind, you should have no sin: but now you say, We see; therefore your sin remains" John 9:41.

beloved57

All false teachers have one thing in common. They all deny what the Bible says and try to change it.

Jesus said, "If you were blind, you should have no sin: but now you say, We see; therefore your sin remains" John 9:41.

Both of you deny the saving blood of Christ !

God's Truth

All false teachers do what you do, they ignore scriptures and then falsely accuse.