California, Aids and the Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
But where's the actual conspiracy? There's no conspiracy, where they conspire to bring these things about. How aren't these things just the unintended consequences of making new laws, as they're integrated together with the case law?

First and foremost, there are no "unintended consequences." What happens in the US is because of corporate lobbyists. Who do you suppose employs those lobbyists?

Second, as I mentioned before, this notion that it's all just a massive coincidence. The idea that rich and powerful people don't conspire is just silly. Is that why so many of Trump's cabinet appointees are from Goldman Sachs?

I think that you and I both know that what you are saying is silly.

There is a conspiracy.

And it's a Jewish conspiracy.

Wake up!

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
First and foremost, there are no "unintended consequences." What happens in the US is because of corporate lobbyists. Who do you suppose employs those lobbyists?

Second, as I mentioned before, this notion that it's all just a massive coincidence. The idea that rich and powerful people don't conspire is just silly. Is that why so many of Trump's cabinet appointees are from Goldman Sachs?

I think that you and I both know that what you are saying is silly.

There is a conspiracy.

And it's a Jewish conspiracy.

Wake up!

But the smoking gun with a conspiracy is the actual conspiracy, the communication between the co-conspirators. If that never happened, then yes, it's a coincidence, or, think more on divine providence.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
But the smoking gun with a conspiracy is the actual conspiracy, the communication between the co-conspirators. If that never happened, then yes, it's a coincidence, or, think more on divine providence.

Well let your beliefs be what they may.

Beware of California.

For the Jews have opened the floodgates of HIV.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Well let your beliefs be what they may.

Beware of California.

For the Jews have opened the floodgates of HIV.
There has to be a meeting or meetings, memos and letters, emails, conversations, and other communications and verbal and written exchanges and such, for there to be a conspiracy. Otherwise you need to figure out another explanation. It's not a conspiracy if there's no conspiracy, as in, co-conspirators conspiring together.

musterion

There has to be a meeting or meetings, memos and letters, emails, conversations, and other communications and verbal and written exchanges and such, for there to be a conspiracy. Otherwise you need to figure out another explanation. It's not a conspiracy if there's no conspiracy, as in, co-conspirators conspiring together.

That's EXACTLY what a conspirator would WANT us to think!

:noid:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
That's EXACTLY what a conspirator would WANT us to think!

:noid:
Exactly right. That's the alternative, to just believing there's no conspiracy, when there's no evidence of a meeting of the minds. The alternative is that there is a conspiracy, and what you're thinking about it, is because that's what they want you to think. It's abject insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.