California, Aids and the Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
California has passed a law lowering what was previously a felony, i.e., knowingly exposing people to HIV, to a misdemeanor.

Thank the Jews for that.

Because the person who wrote the bill and advocated for it was a Jew.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Ponder divine providence more.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/index/p.htm#Providence

For example:
307 To human beings God even gives the power of freely sharing in his providence by entrusting them with the responsibility of subduing the earth and having dominion over it. God thus enables men to be intelligent and free causes in order to complete the work of creation, to perfect its harmony for their own good and that of their neighbors. Though often unconscious collaborators with God's will, they can also enter deliberately into the divine plan by their actions, their prayers and their sufferings. They then fully become God's fellow workers and co-workers for his kingdom.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Meaningless in practice.

Everything is providence.

But this side of eternity, the Jews conspire against us.
But you'd agree that if there's no conspiracy, then there's no conspiracy, right? I mean, if they're not meeting about it and talking about it, then there's no conspiracy, so there's no conspiracy. If they are acting en masse like they are conspiring, but we know they're not conspiring, because they're not talking about it, so there's no conspiracy. If it looks like it's a conspiracy, and you know it's not, then what is the other explanation?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
But you'd agree that if there's no conspiracy, then there's no conspiracy, right? I mean, if they're not meeting about it and talking about it, then there's no conspiracy, so there's no conspiracy. If they are acting en masse like they are conspiring, but we know they're not conspiring, because they're not talking about it, so there's no conspiracy. If it looks like it's a conspiracy, and you know it's not, then what is the other explanation?

Yes, obviously, because rich and powerful people don't talk to each other, and obviously, a disgusting percentage of the rich and powerful aren't Jews, right?

Of course, of course. :p

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Yes, obviously, because rich and powerful people don't talk to each other, and obviously, a disgusting percentage of the rich and powerful aren't Jews, right?

Of course, of course. :p
It's not just talking, but actually conspiring to take over the world (?), and if there's no evidence of that, then it could be because there's no conspiracy. So if it looks like a conspiracy, but it's not, then what else could be going on? What might look like a conspiracy, but is not a conspiracy? What's another explanation?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
It's not just talking, but actually conspiring to take over the world (?), and if there's no evidence of that, then it could be because there's no conspiracy. So if it looks like a conspiracy, but it's not, then what else could be going on? What might look like a conspiracy, but is not a conspiracy? What's another explanation?

There is no other explanation.

There is a Jewish problem.

Hail victory.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Or, not. Could be, you're wrong, like Hitler was wrong.

I think that you and I both know that Hitler wasn't wrong. :p

Jews are, and always have been, international conspirators against the rest of humanity. The international Jew has always been a parasite at the expense of other nations and peoples.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I think that you and I both know that Hitler wasn't wrong. :p

Jews are, and always have been, international conspirators against the rest of humanity. The international Jew has always been a parasite at the expense of other nations and peoples.
Hitler showed that wasn't true in the 1930s and 1940s, it was obviously untrue then, it's more so now.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
History was written by the victors, but you said history was won by the victors, which is also true, trivially so. Did you mean to type "written" or was "won" deliberate?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Hitler was a great orator, I don't know a lick of German, but I know that.

He was a great orator, a great visionary, and he alone could have saved the West, in spite of the Jews.

But the Jewish conspirators won out.

And here we are today.

How's that working out for you?

Do you like the fact that intersectional feminism (a product of Jewish thought) controls academia?

Do you like the fact that Marxists, inspired by the Jews, riot in the streets with little or no police intervention, vandalizing small businesses and committing wanton acts of violence?

Do you like the fact that we don't have universal healthcare (in large part, I suspect, because of Jewish influence), jobs programs or widespread infrastructure programs in the US?

Do you like the fact that the Jews outsource the jobs, that Jewish bankers control our politicians, defraud us, and crash our economy?

No?

Then you agree with me.

The wrong side won WWII.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
He was a great orator, a great visionary, and he alone could have saved the West, in spite of the Jews.

But the Jewish conspirators won out.

And here we are today.

How's that working out for you?

Do you like the fact that intersectional feminism controls academia?

Do you like the fact that Jews and Marxists riot in the streets with little or no police intervention, vandalizing small businesses and committing wanton acts of violence?

Do you like the fact that we don't have universal healthcare, jobs programs or widespread infrastructure programs in the US?

Do you like the fact that the Jews are big fans of outsourcing and all sorts of banking fraud, at our expense?

No?

Then you agree with me.

The wrong side won WWII.
But where's the actual conspiracy? There's no conspiracy, where they conspire to bring these things about. How aren't these things just the unintended consequences of making new laws, as they're integrated together with the case law?

Status
Not open for further replies.