But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

The intellectual/intuitive path to salvation and deliverance.

The intellectual/intuitive path to salvation and deliverance.

These posts constitute 'an intellectual/intuitive path to salvation and deliverance.

This approach is a well preserved but secret passage that is hidden in plain sight in the Holy KJV N.T.

Wittingly or unwittingly, foolish unawares false brethren and false prophets have rewritten (and so corrupted) the Holy KJV N.T.. Those 'altered' (corrupt) versions are described as, the NKJV N.T. etc..

Those other version were not 'inspired'. They lack essential dimensions of the fullness of the Holy KJV N.T.. They will keep one deprived of salvation and deliverance. They should not be used.

Only the KJV N.T. is Holy and holds all dimension of the keys to/mysteries of, salvation and God's kingdom of heaven.

Foolish people corrupt (rewrite, 'interpret' etc.) the Holy KJV N.T..

Wise people seek out the literal substance that is literally the Holy KJV N.T.. They 'drink the nectar' that is the literal Holy KJV N.T.

The intellectual/intuitive passage to salvation and deliverance is achieved when the blunt and unadulterated, not interpreted, not corrupted and literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T. becomes a clear and living truth for one.

This is achieved by accepting the Holy KJV N.T., and bringing one self to 'see' that it is a total, none contradicting, holistic, literal message in its 'as is' and intact state.

This requires you to put aside your own ego (dismiss your preconditioning) and become a sincere seeker of truth, like a new unconditioned child.

A child trust and accept and learn. He does not presume to know.

This passage takes one pointed devotion dedicated to proving to one's self that the Holy KJV N.T. is literally accurate, not self contradicting and complete, as it is.

This path/passage is lost to one who assumes that the Holy KJV N.T. has errors and careless or other mistakes . . . and that its literal message must be correct or interpreted (supposedly correctly). This is a totally self-defeating path.

The intellectual/intuitive path to salvation and deliverance is being introduced here. This is anchored on accepting the Holy KJV N.T. as it literally is and seeking to get its total, inherent, holistic and non contradicting nature/message.

Do not rely on and invoke 'a verse here and another one there' and ignore others, to anchor your salvation and deliverance. If you do, you will be flushed down:

Ephesians 6 King James Version (KJV)
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The blessing of the path being introduced here, is that it is an 'intellectual pursuit' and therefore very suited to the sensibilities of 'the dead' who tend to be physically based, 'unrelenting intellectuals'. Only later one becomes awakened to spirit and intuition and the doorway to the goal becomes wide open.

Last edited:

Gurucam

This path being introduced here by me on this forum, does not require one to have a near death experience in order to awaken to the spirit realm and truth like Dr. Eben Alexander.

In fact the path introduced and used here, by me, on this forum, seeks to help one avoid the need for a near death experience, in order to know truth.

Dr. Eben Alexander is very well established American trained, Harvard graduate, Neurosurgeon. Essentially he was previously an unrelenting totally physically oriented 'intellectual'. That was until he had a near death experience and came back with truth of his own survival in his spirit body and the spirit realm.

click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbkgj5J91hE

I have introduced and have been using, an intellectual/intuitive path to salvation and deliverance, by my posts on this forum. This is anchored on accepting the Holy KJV N.T. as it literally is and seeking to get its total, inherent, holistic and non contradicting nature/message.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The entire O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideas were presented to appease and manage, 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) . . . until they become 'converted' (cease being the spiritually dead) and can actually have intuitive awareness of their own spirit, the spirit realm, grace and truth.

The spiritually dead are essentially, physically based, 'unrelenting intellectuals'.

The entire O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideas were and are without any idea or recognition, of spirit, Spirit and the spirit realm.

The intellectual/intuitive path to salvation and deliverance is being used here, by me.

This is anchored on accepting the Holy KJV N.T. as it literally is and seeking to get its total, inherent, holistic and non contradicting nature/message. This is anchored on not changing and/or interpreting any thing in the Holy KJV N.T..

This path is anchored on total and literal acceptance of every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. as it is. It is about bringing one's own awareness to realize that the Holy KJV N.T is literally and completely correct and it's verses/revelations does not in any way contradict each other.

The exercise is for one to validate the above fact to one's self, through one's own devoted effort. This is essentially an intellectual search which one must do as a one pointed devotion.

This is a 'reversed approach'. Fact is, any true Christian would know and recognize that the Holy KJV N.T. is totally (spiritually) inspired and inherently holistic and not at all self-contradicting, in any way.

The blessing of the path being introduced here, is that it is an 'intellectual pursuit' and therefore very suited to the sensibilities of 'the dead' who tend to be physically based, 'unrelenting intellectuals'. Only later one becomes awakened to spirit and intuition and the doorway to the goal becomes wide open.

It cannot be so bad to ask one to accept the Holy KJV N.T., as it is.

This is simply a request that one suspend one's ('know it all, self-righteous') ego, at least for a while and recognize the Holy KJV N.T. as the superior authority, respectfully.

The billion strong traditional Christians are the only people who routinely and deliberately butcher the Holy KJV N.T. and then praise it and promote it as the only book from God . . . foolishness prevails.

The billion strong traditional Christians are not Christians. However, clearly they want to be Christians. They are simply called but deceived. This is the opportunity to get it right and be chosen.

For example: The Holy KJV N.T. says:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The message is clearly, one who believes in Jesus has justification to transgress the law of Moses, which are the ten commandments.

An aspiring Christian should not move immediately to prove that 'the law of Moses' is not the ten commandments . . . leave that for the Jews.

A Christian is not a Jews. A Jew must be 'converted', drop the ten commandments, come onto Christ and cease being a Jew in order to be Christian.

You should seek out other revelations/verses in your Holy KJV N.T. which clarify which law one is justified to transgress.

The Holy KJV N.T is put together, very wisely in such a manner that it's truths are hidden in plain sight. There are specific words which connect revelations.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

To add further clarity, the following is about being 'delivered' from the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so that one is justified to transgress that law in order to serve in the newness of spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

. . . and there are lots more revelations/verses which confirm that the Christian way is: those who are converted (spiritually aware) have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

Do not be fooled/deceived, the Christian way opposes and dismisses the Jewish way. This is why the Jews of old, killed Jesus and persecuted Christians:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Do not continue to be fooled, the Jews violently opposed Jesus' New covenant which did away with the ten commandments for Christians. The Jews kill Jesus for introducing and promoting His New covenant. They killed Jesus in an attempt to destroy the New covenant which 'did away with' the ten commandments for Christians. They also persecuted aspiring Christians and Christians.

Some Jews continued to oppose Christianity and persecute Christians, up to this day.

Fact is the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system is carnal based. It is for carnal people who are 'the dead' (spiritually dead):

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Christianity is spirit and Spirit based. Christianity is for spiritually aware people. Christianity is about transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

The denial, dismissal, attempted banishment, killing and persecution of Jesus, Christianity and Christians was and continue to be spiritual wickedness in high places.

2000 odd years ago the Jews were principalities and powers and the darkness of this world. They perpetrated spiritual wickedness from their high places. They continued to do this for the past 2000 odd years. They have corrupted Christianity and kept it corrupted, up to this day.

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The New covenant had to go underground. It had to be hidden in plain sight in the Holy KJV N.T., essentially because of the Jews.

One's mission as an aspiring Christian is to detect these hidden truths in the Holy KJV N.T.. Beware of the continuing Jewish corruption of Christianity.

Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and all O.T. ideals so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

Those who opposed and undermine Christianity always face the wrath of the Spirit of Jesus when they die. At any event, they die unawares (of their spirit) and they are dragged where ever their dead physical bodies go, which is inside the earth, in hell with Satan.

They get no help in the spirit realm. No one can successfully oppose the Spirit of Jesus in the spirit realm. In the spirit realm after death, no one can help those who were against Jesus while they lived.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Mark: 8 King James Version (KJV)
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

The above is the predicament of those who opposed and undermined Jesus, Christianity and Christians . . . i.e. by seeking to return and successfully keeping and/or returning, aspiring Christians and Christians in bondage under the ten commandments.

. . . the situation is extremely serious, totally untenable and terminal for those who promote the O.T. and the ten commandments as a part of Christianity and even for those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the o.t. and the ten commandments.

Why trade 70 to 100 years of prosperity and comfort on earth for an eternity in hell, thereafter?

Why gain the 'whole world' while you live on earth and loose your soul when you die?

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The entire O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideas were presented to appease and manage, 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) . . . until they become 'converted' (cease being the spiritually dead) and can actually have intuitive awareness of their own spirit, the spirit realm, grace and truth:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideas are essentially committed to the comforts of earth/the things of men.

They would have no treasures in the spirit realm.

This is the recipe for gaining this world and loosing one's soul.

Mark: 8 King James Version (KJV)
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Gurucam

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

The natural body is the 'first man' or physical body. The spiritual body is the second man or spirit body.

The first man is of earth, i.e. made of the fabric of earth. The first man is earthly, of flesh and blood. The first man is about man.

The second man is heavenly, i.e. made of the fabric of heaven, i.e. made of spirit. The second man is about God, the Holy Spirit.

The first man savor the things of man. The second man savor the things of God.

Some people are simply not aware of their second man. They are aware of only their first man. They are described as 'the dead'. So they savor only the things of man and not the things of God. They are 'in the flesh'. They are 'dead within'. They are Satan. They can soweth only to flesh. They cannot soweth to spirit and the Spirit.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The ten commandments are for people who savor the things of man (flesh things) and not the things of God (spirit things), i.e.the ten commandments are for Satanic people.

Those who savor the the things of God (spirit things) and not the things of man (flesh things) have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

:idea: The ten commandments are the law of mammon/man. They are laws for people in the flesh, i.e. people who are dead within. These laws were given by Moses. They are for regulating the physical lives of people who are 'the dead'.

To esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption. Corruption includes children of the flesh, like Ishmael. Under this life style, one remains 'spiritually dead' and one and one's off-springs are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven. :grave: :rip: :down: :dead: :CRASH: :devil: :deadhorse: :nono: :bang: :sigh: :angrymob: :cry: :loser: :dead: :jawdrop: :eek:linger:

:idea: Transgressing the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit, is the law of God.

By transgressing the ten commandments so as to ssoweth to spirit and Spirit, one bring forth only children of God, like Isaac. And reaps eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven

:cloud9: :up: :cheers: :wave: :the_wave: :allsmile: :1Way: :first: :

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season (on our own judgment day) we shall reap, if we faint not.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (children of the flesh): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (children of God).

According to the Holy KJV N.T. (i.e. the only Holy Book for aspiring Christians and Christians) the ten commandments are not simply laws which one can esteem, use invoke and promote or not esteem, use, invoke and promote.

According to the Holy KJV N.T. the ten commandments are a serious curse. One must not esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the least way. :noway:

Last edited:

Gurucam

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

'This body of this death' is the O.T./law of sin and death'/the ten commandments.

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Notice that in the above, also, the Holy KJV N.T. says that: the law of sin (the ten commandments) are not the law of God. They are different.

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

One cannot walk after both flesh and also after spirit.

Children of the flesh walk after the flesh and serves the ten commandments.

Children of God walk after the Spirit. They abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

To serve God is to serve the law of God which is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit. This how a child of God lives, serves and soweth.

To serve mammon is to serve flesh. This is to serve the law of sin and death which is the ten commandments. This is how a child of the flesh lives, serves and soweth.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season (on our own judgment day) we shall reap, if we faint not.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (children of the flesh/ten commandments people): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (children of God/spirit and Spirit people).

Sheep are authentic Christians/spirit and Spirit people. They are here to claim/inherit their promised home, i.e. the surface of earth. The fullness of time is at hand. No place will be available, left or held, on the surface of earth, for goats and/or wolves and goats in sheep clothing.

Goats are flesh/ten commandments people. Wolves and goats in sheep clothing are flesh/ten commandments people who are pretending to be Christians.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
(under the ten commandments)

These posts are the Holy KJV N.T., literally, in clarity, totality and purity. This wisdom/truth is now the living and dominating reality on the surface.

One has to come onto these truth, as one's living and obvious reality, in order to be able to breadth/live on earth, as the Age of Enlightenment in Christ progresses on the surface of earth.

2000 odd years of old things are being totally discarded to give way to the New Enlightened way.

The 'time of the end' is at hand. Many are or will soon be, running to and fro (in mad frenzies). At any and all event, knowledge shall be increased, as is happening here and now:

Daniel: 12 KJV.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Wake up and read the first signs. They are here to help you.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Nothing eternal about the ten commandments, which killeth spiritual awareness:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Moses gave the ten commandments and the ten commandments brought spiritual death:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Of course, for the past 2000 odd years, some Jews have been coming among aspiring Christians, as unawares false spying brethren and deceiving the foolish ones into believing that, the ten commandments are eternal laws.

These Jews have been returning unsuspecting foolish aspiring Christians to bondage under the ten commandments. They have been pushing aspiring Christians to spiritual death and out of grace, truth and Christ.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Dear, dear aspiring Christian, please get serious about and prioritize, your salvation and deliverance.

Stop esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the 'thou shall not covet commandment' because it prop-up your carnal, spiritless/loveless unions, in your short temporal life on earth. Stop destroying/forsaking your eternal lives for 70 to 100 years of comfort, on earth, on your terms.

All 'the thou shall not covet commandment' does is to control and manage the physical lives of humans. This law is a cruse with respect to your judgment after your physical death:

Hebrews 9:27King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

The 'thou shall not covet commandment' is a law of sin, death, accruing sin, falling short of the glory of God and certain delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan. This is only one of the curses of the 'thou shall not covet commandment'.

The other curse is that when you are held under the 'thou shall not covet commandment', you bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael. You bring forth no fruits onto God/children of God, like Issac.

The aim of Jesus and God is to fill the surface of earth with only children of God, like Isaac, totally without children of the flesh, like Ishmael:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (children of the flesh/ten commandments people): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (children of God/spirit and Spirit people).

The 'thou shall not covet commandment' endorses and encourages you to soweth to and walk after, only flesh and not at all to soweth to and walk after, Spirit:

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Dear, dear aspiring Christians, for the past 2000 odd years, you and your ancestors, have been held under an Anti-Christ/pro-Jewish spell. There is not much you can do for your ancestors. However, it is time for you to awaken, before too late is your cry.

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

This persecution of Christians by some Jews happened before the advent of Jesus on earth, during his physical presence on earth and it was prophesied to continue up to the 'time of the end' when they will be totally banished from the surface of earth

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (children of the flesh/ten commandments people): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (children of God/spirit and Spirit people)

Last edited:

Gurucam

Now, God's will is being done on earth . . . the 'time of the end' is at hand.

Now, God's will is being done on earth . . . the 'time of the end' is at hand.

The 'time of the end' is at hand. God's kingdom of heaven has come on earth. God's will is being done on earth (as it is done in heaven).

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Do not wait any longer. If you wait too much longer, you will be running to and fro, in a mad frenzy. Then it will be too late, at that time.

Come onto increasing knowledge as provided in these posts and threads of mine, now, before too late is your cry:

Daniel: 12 KJV.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Clearly the 'time of the end' is at hand for knowledge is increasing. Prior to this 'the words were shut-up' and 'the book was sealed'. That is, the truth was hidden in plain sight in the Holy KJV N.T.. However few ever discerned the truth.

Now, knowledge is increasing. The words are no longer shut-up, the seal is broken. Tutors and Governors for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ are appointed. The 'time of the end' is at hand.

Truth is being published in purity and clarity, here and now, in the 'time of the end'. Knowledge is increasing.

I have added not one small thing to the Holy KJV N.T.. I post nothing that has not been hidden but totally recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. for millenniums.

Soon 'goats' will be running to and fro in mad frenzies. :confused: :angrymob:

'Goats' are the great masses of people who are on the left hand (or physical/O.T./ten commandments side) of Jesus. They are not heirs to God's kingdom of heaven.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

'Sheep' are on the right hand (or spirit and Spirit/N.T./Christian side) of Jesus. They are heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, both in the spirit realm (for the past 2000 odd years) and now, on the surface of earth, in the 'time of the end'. :angel: abound. :cheers: :the_wave:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

2000 odd years ago, Jesus said:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Over the past 2000 odd years great masses of people became complacent. They disbelieve the above. It was not palatable to their sensibilities. They came up with their own theories/righteousness, leaving aside the righteousness of God and they embraced those.

. . . a billion strong traditional Christians are so grossly misled and so far from truth, grace and Christ. They all esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments in some way or the other. They stumble at that stumbling block.

. . . now they are being consumed by the raging fire of their own 'know it all', 'self-righteous' egos. Their lives are ruled by this guy: :devil:. They are very far away, on the totally opposite side of 'meek'.

These guys always believe that they are and posture like, 'self-righteous', 'know-it-all' people and try to teach the 'meek' a thing or two. Fact is, they can teach the 'meek; nothing. They must learn from the 'meek'.

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The meek accept the Holy KJV N.T., as it literally is. They inherit the earth.

The meek accept the Holy KJV N.T., as it literally is. They inherit the earth.

The meek accept the Holy KJV N.T., as it literally is. They get truth, do not err and inherit the earth, when God's kingdom of heaven comes here.

The meek are like little children.

The meek are not know-it-all, ego driven, interpreters and corrupter of the Holy KJV N.T.

The meek accept the Holy KJV N.T. as it literally is. They have become as children, again or they were always, as children. They are 'converted' (i.e. spiritually awakened) people. They know that they do not know anything. They know also that those who led and guide them before did not know truth.

Therefore they come as unconditioned (and brand new) seeks to learn every thing fresh and new, from the Holy KJV N.T.. This is the passage.

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth (when God's kingdom of heaven comes to earth).

John: 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The meek are those who have been 'converted' and dropped their know-it-all, self-righteous egos and become like little children.

The converted are 'the dead' who have become new born in spirit. Such people are newly spiritually aware. As 'the dead', they were adults in the flesh. Now that they are newly converted to awareness of their own spirit/heart, they are babes or little children as spiritually aware people.

They are 'born again'. They have become little children again (a second time). They do not return to be little children of the flesh. They cannot loose their adult awareness of their flesh. They become little children of spirit. Being newly spiritually awaken, they are little children of spirit. Now they must learn spiritual things like little children.

Now they can and must drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

Newly spiritually awaken people are babes or little children, in spiritual awareness. They must approach the Holy KJV N.T. (afresh) as little children. That is, they must approach the Holy KJV N.T. with reverence and acceptance. They must approach the Holy KJV N.T. for learning and not as know-it-all, ego driven, interpreters and corrupter of the Holy KJV N.T.

This is a reliable passage to Christian salvation and deliverance.

Approaching the Holy KJV N.T. as a know-it-all, ego driven, interpreter and corrupter of the Holy KJV N.T. is the posturing of one who is not converted. This is the posturing of 'the dead' in Jesus instruction:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear innocent aspiring Christians, let no (cunning) Jews fool you.

Dear innocent aspiring Christians, let no (cunning) Jews fool you.

2 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
4 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above says that Abraham had two sons and they were born according to two different covenants.

Ishmael was a child of the flesh and he was born according to the covenant from 'mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children'.

Issac was a child of promise/child of Spirit. He was born under another covenant. He was born according to the covenant of 'Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all'.

To add clarity to the above, the Holy KJV N.T. says the following:

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The above says that only Issac and his generations are children of God. Ishmael and his generations are not children of God, they are children of flesh.

The Jew will have you believe that they are of Issac generations and they are the children of God. This is totally contrary to the Holy KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the children of God are those Jews who became converted, dropped and now transgress the ten commandment, cease being Jews, embraced Christianity and became Christians:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Therefore let no (cunning) Jews fool you.

The children of God are not the Jews who remained Jews and continued to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

The children of God are those Jews who ceased being Jews and cease esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments, and instead transgress the ten commandment so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

The children of God (who will inherit God's kingdom of heaven) include only those Jews of Abraham's generations who left the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/Jewish tradition behind and fully embraced the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Spirit of Jesus tradition.

Dear aspiring Christians, do not be deceived. Choose your associates very carefully.

Dear aspiring Christians,

There are many false prophets and unawares false spying brethren who are among you to deny you your God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve your spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit. They do this so as to corruptly return you to bondage under the ten commandments.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

The above speaks about those (the masses) who are called to Christianity, in the hope of being among the few who are chosen. This is linked to:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen

Romans: 8 KJV N.T. verse: 30 above says that they are justified. This is justification to transgress the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The billion strong traditional Christians were misled. They ignore this God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit. This is the essential path to being Christian. With out this lifestyle on cannot be a child of God or a Christian. One has totally missed the boat.

Instead the billion strong traditional Christians corruptly esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandment and claim it to be a part of Christianity.

The result of the above is that the billion strong traditional Christians soweth to flesh (under the ten commandments) and did not at all soweth to Spirit. And cannot be and are not the chosen few:

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season (on our own judgment day, immediately after physical death) we shall reap, if we faint not.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

innocent

Last edited:

Hawkins

No.

Core commandments may exist in each and every covenant. Whether they are part of the Law depends on the nature of the covenant itself. That is, it relies on on what purpose the commandments will serve in terms of one's judgment.

In the covenant with Moses. The 10 commandments as the core commandments of the covenant serve as Law in terms of how the Jews will be judged.

In the New Covenant, all 10 commandments except for Sabbath are still part of the core commandments. However in terms of one's judgment, they don't act as Law but commandments as the term itself reflects.

When they are to serve as Law, it means that once you break one you break all the laws just as James put. When they don't serve as Law, they are still commandments you need to observe. The difference is that you won't be judged the same way as before. If in the scenario that you break one of them, it by no means says that you won't be able to be saved. If on the other hand, you keep breaking them deliberately, it by no means says that you can still be saved. You choose to keep breaking them could mean that your faith is dead as James put. And as Jesus put, the "O Lord" in your mouth won't save you if you are an evil doer. It definitely says that Jesus and only Jesus can judge the situation.

To simply put, you can't choose to ignore what Jesus Himself said,

Matthew 19:17-19 (NIV2011)
“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
“Which ones?” he inquired. Jesus replied, “ ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’”

Matthew 22:36-40 (NIV2011)
“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
This is the first and greatest commandment.
And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Gurucam

this was an incomplete duplication of the next post. It was deleted. Please ignore this one and go to the next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I post only the literal truth/revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

There is therefore, really nothing to debate or disagree.

One can, at best, correct a quote that is a misquote of the Holy KJV N.T.

Debates are anchored on interpreting the Holy KJV N.T.

I am not going to do any interpretations of the Holy KJV N.T.

And indeed there are million or even very many more interpretations of the Holy KJV N.T., (both formal and published and informal). This renders any kind of debate of interpretations of the Holy KJV N.T., redundant and pointless.

Interpretations give rise to at least, millions of 'gates' and 'ways'. Fact is there is one straight gate and one narrow way:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

There is only one straight gate and one narrow way. It is anchored on the only law of God. Do not confused the laws that Moses gave (i.e. the ten commandments) to be the laws of God. They are not:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The above is clear and literally correct. The ten commandments are the laws of Moses, not God. This is why one who believes in Jesus is justified to transgress these laws:

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)

The law of God is totally different. The law of God is the basis of:

Hebrews 9 King James Version (KJV)

The law of God is defined/enunciated as follows:

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Immediately after physical death, your individual judgment and dispatch to either heaven or hell is based on whether you soweth to Spirit or to flesh, while you lived on earth.

The goal of Christians is to rise, clad only in their spirit bodies, by three days after they physically die, to be like angels in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

On the topic of going to God's kingdom of heaven, I will draw your attentions to the following literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which literally say that: only the Holy KJV N.T. contains the mysteries of and keys to, God's kingdom of heaven and these mysteries are contained only in those private deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples/saints just 2000 odd years ago:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Therefore if an aspiring Christian is seeking salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment tradition is useless. They do not contain the mysteries of, the keys to or path to God's kingdom of heaven.

In fact the ten commandments are the laws of sin and death (spiritual death). And the spiritually dead (i.e. 'the dead') cannot rise to heaven, when they physically dies. 'The dead' are dragged by their dead physical bodies, into the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan, when they physically die.

Also from among revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., only those chosen few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples, among only them, counts for something.

Of course not everyone seeks the mysteries of and key to, salvation and God's kingdom of heaven in the Holy KJV N.T.. Clearly some people seek debates.

These debates seems to be just another way that people fill up their time that would other wise be much more boring.

The Holy KJV N.T. speak of knowing scriptures and the power of God, not interpreting scriptures:

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

The very first thing about knowing scriptures is that only the Holy KJV N.T. contains the mysteries of and keys to, God's kingdom of heaven and these mysteries are contained only in those private deliveries (recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.) which Jesus made to only the disciples/saints just 2000 odd years ago.

The above opens the door (guides one to) the actual Christian mysteries in the Holy KJV N.T. These constitute the new things, the New Testament, i.e. the new covenant, that Jesus brought to replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition i.e. the Old covenant, for Christians:

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Readers, Do not let Hawkins' absolutely convoluted and foolish post derail you from accepting the Holy KJV N.T., literally.

In the very least taking the Holy KJV N.T. literally, beats the 'hell out of' taking Hawkins' convoluted post with any degree of seriousness.

. . . for, have no doubt, there is serious hell in Hawkins' convoluted foolish post.

What, indeed, is that, convoluted rhetorical nonsense about? Do you know?

Sounds like the rhetoric of a lemon used car sales person (who is trying to sell a lemon idea). Is he trying to sell the ten commandments (i.e. the law of sin and death) to aspiring Christians?

It seems intended to bamboozle and confuse you and return you to or keep you in, bondage under the ten commandments and so deprive you of truth, grace and Christ:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus never described the ten commandments as God's commandments.

Jesus never described the ten commandments as God's commandments.

Matthew 19:17-19King James Version (KJV)
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Jesus did not have any intention of describing the ten commandments as God's commandments and he did not call them God's commandments.

For Jesus, the ten commandments are simply the commandments which the Jews claim that they must uphold in order to 'enter into life'.

. . . indeed the ten commandments were simply the commandments given by Moses. The Jews (not Jesus) believed that those commandments were from God.

Jesus simply reiterated the Jewish idea to Jews. Jesus seems to be playing with (or challenging) those Jews by throwing back their foolishness on them.

As far as Jesus and Christianity goes, the ten commandments were a dead end. All who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, sin and fall short of the glory of God. Therefore Jesus would hold that those Jews were foolish and would tread them as such.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)

The O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments tradition was flawed:

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Because Jesus found the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition to be flawed, He introduced righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. He did away with the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition but only for those who choose to follow him (i.e. Christians):

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Some Jews like Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation abandon the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and came onto the N.T./Jesus/spirit and/Spirit/righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments tradition. They cease being Jews and became Christians. These are the children of God/Christians.

Other Jews remained under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition. These Jews were and continue to be, Ishmael and Ishmael's generations. These remained Jews. Jesus had no regard for these generations of Abraham. These were 'children of the flesh' also called 'the dead' and Jesus' instruction was 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations, were and are spiritually aware. They followed Jesus and became Christians and cease being Jews.

Ishmael and his generations were and are the children of the flesh. They remained Jews. They did not follow Jesus. Children of the flesh are 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead). Jesus mission, aim and intent for 'the dead' is 'let the dead bury their dead'. Jesus' attitude was let the Jews bury each other by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments.

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Who are children of God?

for, ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. . . . Christians are children of God, i.e. those who follow Jesus. Those who cease being Jews and became Christians.

Who are children of God?

In Isaac shall thy seed be called, the children of the promise are counted for the seed

Who are the children of the flesh also described as 'the dead':

They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael), these are not the children of God. His seed are not counted for children of God. They did not follow Jesus and become children of God/Christians. These are Jews who remained Jews. Children of the flesh are 'the dead'. Jesus aim and attitude for these is 'let the dead bury their dead' . . . total disdain.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Christians).

Ishmael and his generations remained Jews they did not follow Jesus and become Christians. Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations cease being Jews and followed Jesus and became Christians.

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

This is the truth for Christians, as stated in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Even if one upholds all the ten commandments, perfectly, one is not perfect.

Even if one upholds all the ten commandments, perfectly, one is not perfect.

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

According to Jesus, even if one upholds all the ten commandments, perfectly, one is not perfect.

According to Jesus, to be perfect, one must forsake all flesh and earthly things and seek heavenly treasures by following Jesus. Is this not perfectly clear:

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also

Mark 8 King James Version (KJV)

Transgressing the ten commandments is no 'biggie' when it comes to salvation and deliverance. The above (i.e. where your treasures are) are the 'biggies' when it comes to salvation and deliverance.

To earn eternal life, it matters not what else one does. One must follow Jesus. Eternal life is about going to heaven when one dies. This is totally and only about following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven:

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

What indeed is the worth of the ten commandments if 'All these things have I kept from my youth up' and yet, one is not perfect?

To one who had upheld the ten commandments since his youth, Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

. . . the key words here are 'follow me' and 'treasures in heaven'. 'Follow me' relates to 'following Jesus and letting the dead bury their dead'. 'Follow me and 'treasures in heaven' relate to following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven, when one dies physically.

'Let the dead bury their dead' relates to the law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and being buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan . . . when one dies physically.

These relate to one's judgment immediately after one dies physically:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)

'Follow me' is to literally follow Jesus. This is to rise in three days after one's physical death, clad only in one's spirit body to be like an angel in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus when to prepare for those who actually and literally follow him.

'Let the dead bury their dead' is let the spiritually dead (i.e. those who savor thing of flesh and earth) bury each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan, when they die physically.

Until one follows Jesus one is 'the dead' who will bury each other. The dead are Satan, who savor the things of man (flesh and earthly thing) and not the things of God (heavenly things which are spirit and Spirit.

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Clearly the ten commandments does not define perfection. Upholding the ten commandments does not make one perfect. Clearly this was not the purpose of the ten commandments.

The ten commandments are simply for keeping one managed and well behaved while one is in the flesh/Satanic/'the dead'. The dead are consumed with flesh and earth. The dead are committed to and consumed by things of earth and things of man and not things of God.

Upholding the ten commandments whether perfectly or not is nothing when it comes to things of God and going to heaven.

In order to get things of God and go to heaven, one must cease being the dead, (i.e. become spiritually aware) and come onto Christ, (i.e. one must follow Jesus). This was Jesus' passage.

In order to get things of God and go to heaven, one must cease being the dead, (i.e. become spiritually aware) and come onto Christ, (i.e. one must literally follow Jesus).

The following is the passage which Jesus traveled. This is the transformation which Jesus accomplished, on earth, in order to go to heaven, when he died physically. This is the legacy of Jesus. This is the mystery and key to God's kingdom of heaven. Every one who wants to go to heaven, when he dies must accomplish the same:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The above is anchored totally on becoming 'converted' (i.e. on the dead becoming aware of his/her own heart/spirit). This is how Jesus heals one. The above is the passage which Jesus suffered through and left, as an example, for his followers. It is anchored on 'the dead' becoming converted to awareness of his own heart/spirit.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Jesus came to earth as 'the dead'. That is as a spiritually dead man. He came in this manner so as as to rise from this dead state to spiritual awareness and Christ consciousness. Then to leave this technique and legacy for spiritually dead humans (who were essentially the Jews).

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Jesus tasted spiritual dead (being 'the dead') by being born as a child of the flesh, in a Jewish home under the ten commandments.

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Parents who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments bring forth only 'the dead' (i.e. fruits onto death/children of the flesh):

After his birth as 'the dead', Jesus rose to spiritual awareness and Christ and when he died he rose to heaven clad only in his spirit body, as the first Son of God from among people of Abraham generations. Then he became the Lord from and in heaven.:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

(them that slept are the spiritually dead also called 'the dead'.)

Therefore Jesus has to forms. One temporal and the other eternal.

During Jesus physical presence on earth he was the physical, 'seen' and temporal earthly, flesh and blood, son of man, Jesus. And he was not the Lord from or in, heaven. He was not consequential. One can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven, guaranteed:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

However after Jesus died physically and rose to heaven, He became the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in, heaven. In this format, Jesus is entitled to all things due to the Holy Ghost.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. In this format, Jesus is totally without a 'man' part or 'man' side.

If one blaspheme the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven, one will not be forgiven, in this world neither in the world to come.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Moses brough sin and spiritual death into the world.

Moses brough sin and spiritual death into the world.

Romans 5 King James Version (KJV)
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

As far as Jesus, Christianity and Holy KJV N.T. are concerned sin and spiritual death (i.e. making people 'the dead) came into the world by Moses when he gave the ten commandments.

Sin and spiritual death came with the ten commandments. The ten commandments are the laws of sin and death:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Therefore by Moses came sin and death and by another man, i.e. Jesus, sin and spiritual death were removed for those who actually and literally believed and follow Jesus:

Romans: 5 KJV N.T.
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments (even in the least way) are choosing sin, falling short of the glory of God, spiritual death and eventual and inevitable burial inside the earth, in hell with Satan.

There are no different shades or interpretations of the above fact.

. . . let no one fool you, with simple or convoluted rhetorical nonsense.

Indeed convoluted and/or rhetorical nonsense will be commonly presented, for there are many false prophets and many unawares false spying brethren:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The real curse is not transgression of the ten commandments but being 'the dead'.

The real curse is not transgression of the ten commandments but being 'the dead'.

Romans: 5 KJV N.T.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

The curse is not transgression of the ten commandments and getting sin. And not even earthly wealth. Those thing are permitted and nothing, if one is no longer 'the dead' and led by one's flesh.

The curse is being spiritually dead (i.e. to be 'the dead') and living as a spiritually dead person. A spiritually dead person can be led only by his/her flesh. Such a one can savor only the things of flesh and earth and not the things of spirit, Spirit, God and heaven.

The above say that 'even after Adam's (original) transgression', 'them who had not sin', remained spiritually dead . . . this was and continue to be the curse.

Adam's original transgression is that Adam/humans cease being spiritually aware and became spiritually dead. Adam/humans became 'the dead' . . . this is the curse which befell humans and denied them entry to God's kingdom of heaven on earth and in the spirit realm. And this curse reigned from Adam to Moses among all of Abraham's generations.

This state of being spiritually dead reigned from Adam to Moses and continued to reign after Moses and all through the advent of the physical Jesus and up to very recently on earth.

Abraham's generations (and some others) needed to be saved from this curse of being 'the dead'.

To be saved is to be converted from being 'the dead' to being aware of one's own heart/spirit. This is to be healed by Jesus. This is the mystery of/keys to, God's kingdom of heaven.

To be converted is to become spiritually aware. This is to cease being 'the dead' and become aware of/awakened to one's own heart/spirit. This is to be healed by Jesus

Last edited:

Gurucam

How to cease being 'the dead'/Satanic and become a Christian.

How to cease being 'the dead'/Satanic and become a Christian.

'The dead' are children of the flesh. They have a curse. They cannot inherit God's kingdom of heaven, either in the spirit realm or on earth in physical bodies.

'The dead' are 'the spiritually dead'. They are dead to their own heart/spirit. They can and do savor only the things of man/flesh/earth and not the things of God/spirit and Spirit/heaven.

The dead can and do soweth only to flesh and reap corruption. They cannot soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life:

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

'The dead' are described as: "this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed." They are aware of only their flesh side.

To be converted is to have a heart/spirit that is no longer waxed gross/covered over. This is to cease being 'the dead' by becoming awakened to/aware of one's own spirit or spiritual body.

We all have two bodies. 'The dead' are people who are aware of only their natural body (i.e. their physical body). The converted are people who are aware of their natural body and their spirit body.

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)

In the following Jesus' indicated his attitude towards and intent and plan for, the dead:

The 'converted' are the others. They are different. They can follow Jesus and become Christians:

Those who are converted are instructed to transgress the thou shall not covet commandments, so as to serve in the newness of spirit. . . . this is how one follows Jesus.

To be converted is one's second or spirit birth. Before the advent of Jesus very few if any among those people, had this second spirit birth. They were all 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead) at birth. They remained 'the dead' through out their physical life. And they died physically as 'the dead'. They could not and did not rise to spirit heaven after they physically died.

The above was the predicament and end of even those who esteemed, used, invoked and promoted the ten commandments while they physically lived on earth.

Jesus was born 'the dead' became 'converted' then transgress the ten commandments so as to serve His Spirit. To do this is to 'follow Jesus' on earth, while one is physically alive. When these people physically die they immediately rise out of their physical bodies, clad only on their spirit bodies. Then they rise in three days to be like angels in spirit heaven. They literally follow Jesus into the mansion in God's house which He went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him.

These people can return to earth, in physical bodies, soon, now that God's kingdom of heaven is on the surface of earth. 'The dead' can accomplish none of these things. 'The dead' hold 'one way tickets' to that other place.

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Some traditional Christians say: All people are children of God.

Some traditional Christians say: All people are children of God.

It is common to hear some traditional Christians say: All people are children of God.

. . . seems that they trying (begging) to get in by default. They are simply promoting corruption of the Holy KJV N.T. because they want to sound nice and sweet. Clearly they are false prophets.

How is this possible? How can all people be children of God? How can even a billion strong traditional Christians be children of God?

Why then is the end defined by:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Those false prophets also call Jesus, the prince of peace. They are not interested in truth. They simply convert anything, including Jesus to what they like:

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

. . . what indeed, would a billion strong traditional Christians know? Clearly they cannot be the chosen few who know truth, do not err and are the chosen few.

At best a billion strong traditional Christians are the many who are deceived by many false prophets:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Of course, instead of trying to get on the right hand of Jesus, there are traditional Christians who will 'any which way' distort some Holy KJV N.T. revelation to attempt to counter the above.

In fact, it seems to be the standing method of operation of traditional Christians to 'any which way' distort Holy KJV N.T. revelations which does not suit them. They call this 'interpreting' for you because you do not know.

A billion strong traditional Christians are in serious trouble.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Is not 'conversion' a big deal? How late are you guys to this truth?

Is not 'conversion' a big deal? How late are you guys to this truth?

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Jesus came (to earth) to discern the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and then develop the keys to God's kingdom of heaven. And then pass on these mysteries and keys to human. This defined the entire life of Jesus, on earth, as confirmed by Hebrew: 2 verse: 9 & 10 KJV N.T. above.

1. Do you guys know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven?
2. Do you guys know the keys to God's kingdom of heaven?
3. Do you guys know what is God's kingdom of heaven?
4. Are you guys interested in being heirs to God's kingdom of heaven?
5. Are you guys interested in living in God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere?
6. Or are you guys simply contented to be stuck at the level of debating 'interpretations'?

The answers to questions 1 to 5 above will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T.. and not at all in the O.T.

A guy lost the keys to his car. He knew that he accidentally dropped them in his bedroom and he told his girlfriend that much. However his girlfriend notice that he was looking for those keys in his living room. So she asked him the obvious question, i.e., why was he looking for those keys in his living room when he knew that they are in his bedroom? His reply was, 'There is no light in my bedroom.'

The above demonstrates the typical approach of traditional Christians with respect to the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are totally derailed by foolish ideas and foolish conditioning which they have long accepted and blindly held to be 'wisdom'.

Does the following say any thing to you guys:

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Does the word 'saved' in the phrase 'may be saved in the above, say any thing consequential to you guys?

Is 'the spirit may be saved' in some way linked to 'salvation'? . . . . You think???

Isn't the above saying that Satan have a church/commission which serves a mission that is at least positively connected to Jesus?

Did not Jesus identify Peter to be Satan and also gave him a church?

Then the above (1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T.) must define the parameter of Peter's church. The church of Peter and co. is where 'the dead' are sent to be 'converted' and kept only until they are 'converted'. (Then they naturally and spontaneously go to/embrace Paul's Christian commission.)

Is not 'conversion' a big deal? Is this not one of the big mysteries of and keys to God's kingdom of heaven which Jesus suffered to discern and bring to humans.

How late are you guys to the above truth in the Holy KJV N.T.?

Do you guys know how to be 'converted'?

Do you know that if you discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in the least way, you are still 'the dead' and in serious need to be 'converted' to spiritual awareness?

There is no passage to God's kingdom of heaven without being 'converted'. Without being 'converted', one is not healed by Jesus.

Are you still looking for your keys in the wrong place, simply because you were distracted by and conditioned with, false and foolish ideas, by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren?

Last edited: