But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

One is justified freely as follows:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Do you guys realize the absolute importance of the above?

The above said that everyone who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments inevitably sin and fall short of the glory of God.

The only way to not accrue (get) sin is to do away with the ten commandments.

So Jesus introduced righteousness of God without the ten commandments.

And now one is justified to transgress the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian.

You do not want to be under the ten commandments. Because when one esteems, uses, invokes and promotes the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, one brings forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God.

However when one transgress the ten commandments so as to please one's spirit/love, one brings forth only fruits onto God and no fruits onto death.

With respect to sex, procreation and coveting, one must covert (transgress the thou shall not covet' commandment) so as to have sex and/or procreate with the opposite sex, according to urging of one spirit/love. This is how one stops bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Isaac.

Jesus and God want to create God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth by filling the surface of earth with only children of God, like Isaac, without any children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

As plain as day the above is the literal message in the following revelation in the Holy scriptures:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

Are you esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandments on your spouse so as to keep him/her locked in a spiritless/loveless/carnal union with you. All you can have in that union is spiritless/loveless/carnal sex and bring forth only children of the flesh . . . it does not matter how many bible verses you recite and how much church you attend and how must forgiveness you are told you have.

No pope, pastor or priest can forgive sin. Confessing of sin does not earn forgiveness of sin. Confession of sins may have a value that is totally outside of forgiving sin.

Fact is what you soweth, you reap:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The above is only law of God.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

When you go before the Spirit of Jesus on your judgment day, immediately after your physical death, only two things counts as follows:

1. whether, during your life on earth, you transgress the ten commandments so as to serve your spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit
2. or instead, did you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

The first (#1) earn you heaven and latter (#2) earns you hell.

The above is the Christian truth, as literally stated in the Holy scriptures.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christians have nothing to confess. Only Catholic do.

Christians have nothing to confess. Only Catholic do.

Acts: 10 King James Version (KJV)
42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

The disciples were commanded, by Jesus, to preach and testify to the people that he, Jesus, was ordained by God to be judge of 'the spiritually aware' as well as 'the dead' (the spiritually dead)

Jesus enabled all the prophets to witness that those who believe in him shall have their past sins forgiven. This forgiveness of sin was a one time thing offered, 2000 odd years ago, to the Jews and others who discerned wisdom in, esteemed, used, invoked and promoted the ten commandments.

Forgiveness of sin is not an ongoing thing. If people did not abandon the ten commandments and embrace Christianity, when Jesus offered the opportunity 2000 odd yeas ago, then: They continue to accrue sin and face the consequences as if Jesus never came and never offered them that one time forgiveness of sin.

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Confession of sin is not for Christians. Sin is dead for Christians. Christians are permitted to do anything. They are always justified and glorified by God:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called (to be Christians), but few are chosen.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

One can have nothing to confess, if one is called to be a Christian, justified to transgress the ten commandments and glorified by God.

Christians are called, justified to transgress the ten commandments and glorified, by God.

However Catholics and other spiritually dead people are not called, justified to transgress the ten commandments and glorified, by God. They are not Christians. They are not yet called to be Christians. They must first be 'converted', before they can be called to be Christians.

Catholics are 'the dead' (i.e. people whose spirits must be saved). They are the people in Peter/Satan church. They are in that church to be 'converted' They have to converted' before they are called to be Christian, in Paul's commission.

Catholics are in Peter's church. Peter was appointed to anchor a church and he was identified to be Satan:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Peter, who was Satan, was appointment because he was Satan. He was appointed to receive, people like himself, and save their spirits. Peter was appointed to save the spirits of the 'the dead' who came (were sent) to him. This, saving of the spirits of 'the dead,' is the keys to God's kingdom of heaven.

A person whose spirit/heart is saved is described as 'converted'. A person spirit/heart is saved when he/she cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross/covered over:

Only a converted person is given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The people in Peter/Satan church are not Christians. They do not comprise and are not the body of Christ. They are simply spiritually dead people who are sent to that church to become spiritually aware.

When a person become spiritually aware they do not stay in Peter's church. They no longer need Peter & CO.. They may even persecute Peter's church, as Paul did.

Peter's church and commission are Jesus' Satanic church/commission. The dead are sent there so that their spirits may be saved, so that they can serve in the newness of their spirit. This is in preparation for their meeting with Jesus on the judgment day. It seems that Peter's church abandon their Jesus given mission and went about making-up their own.

Peter was Satan and he was expected to remain Satan. This is why Jesus appointed him to anchor his Satanic church. Peter knew and communed with only the physical Jesus. His entire commission and church is physically based. These are not the Christians

Paul's commission is totally different. Paul exemplify a Christian. Only those who are like (similar to) Paul are Christians and only they comprise the body of Christ. Paul knew and communed with the Spirit Jesus. Paul's entire commission is spirit and Spirit based. Paul's commission is anchored directly by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is currently the Lord from and in, spirit heaven. They are the Christians

There are no human or other 'go between-ers' for Christians. All Christians are in personal individual and direct, intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The usefulness of Peter and his church ends for 'the dead' when . . .

The usefulness of Peter and his church ends for 'the dead' when . . .

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus

The followers of Peter's church (Catholics) are 'the dead', i.e. people whose hearts/spirits are 'waxed gross'/covered over. Their spirits must be saved.

Peter, who was identified to be Satan by Jesus, was appointment to anchor a church by Jesus because he was Satan (i.e. Peter savor the things of man and not the things of God).

Peter was appointed to receive, people like himself (i.e. people who savor the things of man/flesh and not the things of God/spirit). They were sent to him for the destruction of their flesh/carnal state so as to save their spirits.

Only the spiritually dead (also called 'the dead') would need their spirits be saved. Peter was appointed by Jesus, to save the spirits of the 'the dead' who came (were sent) to him and his church. This, saving of the spirits of 'the dead,' is the keys to God's kingdom of heaven.

(there are many other traditions which hold that awaken one to one's own heart/spirit is the key to God's kingdom of heaven. These tradition offers nothing else, other than meditation techniques for awakening one to one's own heart/spirit)

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

A person whose spirit/heart is saved is described as 'converted', in the Holy KJV N.T.. A person spirit/heart is saved when he/she cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross/covered over. This is the only way that one can search his heart/spirit to know the Spirit of Jesus, and so be healed by Jesus:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Peter was not appointed to offer Christianity. Peter was simply appointed to offer 'conversion' (spiritual awakening) to 'the dead'. This was the keys to God's kingdom of heaven.Peter was required to open the hearts of the dead, then simply set them on their way.

Spiritual awaken people need no further help from humans. They have to and will exit Peter's care and Peter's church.

Spiritually awaken people must serve in the newness of their spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God. To do this each spiritually aware/awaken person must discern and be led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within his/her own heart/spirit.

The above requires one to search one's own heart/spirit. This is why one must first become aware of one's own heart/spirit. 'hTe dead' describes people who are not aware of their own hearts/spirits. They must become aware of their own heart/spirit before they can even consider being Christian.

Christianity is anchored totally on being led into all of one's works by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus perfectly amalgamate two things as follows:
1. the the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of one's own heart/spirit and
2. the will of God which is the Holy Spirit.

A spiritually aware person must stand totally alone with his awareness of his own spirit and with communion with the Spirit of Jesus (as discerned through his own spirit), in order to move any further.

By being led totally and only by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within his own heart/spirit, is how a spiritually awaken/spiritually aware person becomes a Christian/child of God/Saint.

The above Christian approach to life that spiritually aware people must take, was exemplified by Paul and only Paul, back then.

Only Paul achieve direct personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus. And only Paul received all his knowledge and guidance directly from the Spirit of Jesus.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
1 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The usefulness of Peter and his church ends for 'the dead' when they become spiritually aware. Then all humans are on their own with only their awareness of their own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus.

At best, Peter was the vicar of converting 'the dead' to spiritual awareness. Only Paul can be the vicar of Christ.

Only Paul was an authentic Christian.

Peter and his church seemed to have remain Satan, i.e. people who savor the things of man ('seen' and material things) and not the things of God (spirit and 'not seen' things).

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Things that are 'seen' and temporal are:
1. 'earthly' thing
2. 'fleshly' things
3. 'material' things
4. 'Newtonian' ideas
5. 'what you see is all there is' things
6. 'things of man'
7. 'things of the spiritually dead (i.e. 'the dead')
8. 'things of Satan'
9. 'the physical, earthly, flesh and blood', 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from and in, heaven
10 things that cen be detected only through our five physical senses
11. 'thing that Peter savor'

On the other hand things that are 'not seen' and eternal are as follow:
1. 'heavenly things'
2. 'spirit things'
3. 'quantum mechanical things
4. 'things that must be intuited through the faculties of oue spirit body
5. the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ
6. the Holy Spirit.
7. things related to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord in and from, heaven
8. the mansion in God's how which Jesus went ahead to prepare for Christians
9. the kingdom of God.
10. Jesus' throne of Glory.
11. the world that Paul discerned, on the road to Damascus.
12. the residence of the Lord Jesus.
13. the 'seat' from which the Lord Jesus rules.
14. the reality that is left when one dies.
15. the 'world' that spiritually aware people are aware of when they die.
16. the world that 'the dead' are tottally unaware of when they die.

The above is a short summary.

Peter/Peter's church had a precise mission from the physical Jesus. This was to awaken those who were aware of only the 'seen' and temporal world' to the 'not seen and eternal world'. Then, hand-off. This was his single-pointed mission which totally fitted his Satan and continuing Satan status.

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Things of man and things of God in some details:

Things of man and things of God in some details:

The usefulness of Peter and his church ends for 'the dead' when they become spiritually aware. Then all humans are on their own with only their awareness of their own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus.

The above is so, because 'the dead' savor 'seen' and temporal things which are 'things of man'. And spiritually aware people savor 'not seen' and eternal things which are 'things of God'. Peter and his church are anchored on Peter's Satanic level of awareness. This allows Peter & his church to savor only the things of man and not the things of God.

Peter and his church are defied and limited by:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

At best, Peter was the vicar of converting 'the dead' to spiritual awareness. Only Paul can be the vicar of Christ.

Only Paul was an authentic Christian.

Peter and his church seemed to have remain Satan, i.e. people who savor the things of man ('seen' and material things) and not the things of God (spirit and 'not seen' things).

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Things that are 'seen' and temporal are 'thing of man'. They are as follows :
1. 'earthly' thing
2. 'fleshly' things
3. 'material' things
4. 'Newtonian' ideas
5. 'what you 'see' (i.e. discern through physical senses) is all there is' things
6. 'things of man'
7. 'things of the spiritually dead (i.e. 'the dead')
8. 'things of Satan'
9. 'the physical, earthly, flesh and blood', 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from and in, heaven
10. things that can be detected only through our five physical senses
11. 'thing that Peter savor'
12. the preoccupation of 'the dead'.
13. the preoccupation of 'children of the flesh'
14. the preoccupation of Ishmael and his generations.
15. the preoccupation of Jews, law-Moslem and Catholics

On the other hand things that are 'not seen' and eternal are 'things of God'. They are as follow:
1. 'heavenly things'
2. 'spirit things'
3. 'quantum mechanical things
4. 'things that must be intuited through the faculties of oue spirit body
5. the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ
6. the Holy Spirit.
7. things related to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord in and from, heaven
8. the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for Christians
9. the kingdom of God.
10. Jesus' throne of Glory.
11. the world that Paul discerned, on the road to Damascus.
12. the residence of the Lord Jesus, Who is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus..
13. the 'seat' from which the Lord Jesus rules.
14. the reality that is left when one dies.
15. the 'world' that spiritually aware people are aware of while the live physically and when they die.
16. the world that 'the dead' are totally unaware of while they physically live and when they die.
17. the preoccupation of spiritually aware people
18. the preoccupation of Christians/Saints/children of God.
19. the preoccupation of Abraham, Issac and Isaac's generations.
20. the preoccupation of Christians and other children of God.

The above is a short summary.

Peter/Peter's church had a precise mission from the physical Jesus. This was to awaken those who were aware of only the 'seen' and temporal world' to the 'not seen and eternal world'. That is, to aid the 'conversion' of 'the dead' to spiritual awareness . . . and not simply bury their charges ('the dead'), when they physically die, inside the earth in hell with Satan, together with their dead physical bodies for an indefinite or eternal stay.

After successfully aiding the spiritual awakening of their charge, then, it was hands-off, for Peter & Co.. Peter & Co. had to simply turn their spiritually awaken charges, over to Paul and Paul's commission.

The above was and continue to be the single-pointed 'Jesus given' mission of Peter and his church. This mission totally fitted Peter & Co. Satan and continuing Satan status and orientation.

At best, Paul is the vicar of Christ. At worse, Peter & co. stole that title and corruptly usurped it.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Don't forget this. Jesus only sets those free who obey Him and His commandments.

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Gurucam

If Peter & Co. fail their charges ('the dead'), they and their cahrges are doomed.

If Peter & Co. fail their charges ('the dead'), they and their cahrges are doomed.

The above is not a authority and/or sanction for Peter and his church to hear confession and/or forgive sins.

Peter was simply given the keys to God's kingdom of heaven. The keys to God's kingdom of heaven are also described as the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The mission of Peter & Co. is to get 'the dead' who come to them to adopt and use these keys, while they live on earth

Those followers who Peter & Co. succeed in getting to adopt and use these keys, while they live on earth, shall be bind on earth and shall be also bound in heaven.

However those followers who Peter & Co. fail to get to adopt and use these keys while they live on earth, shalt be loose on earth and also shall be loosed in heaven.

The key to God's kingdom of heaven is to save the spirit of 'the dead'. They are sent to Peter & Co. so that their spirits may be saved. This is the mission of Peter and his church as given by Jesus.

This act of saving the spirit of those come to Peter & Co. is the key or keys to God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus used 'the dead' to describe people who are dead to their own heart/spirit. People whose spirits must be saved are 'the dead'. They are also decries as having heart/spirits that are waxed gross or covered over or having a 'vail upon their heart'.

To cease being 'the dead' and become aware of one's own heart/spirit is the same as ceasing to have a heart/spirit that is waxed gross. This process is described as being 'converted'. This is an established term and phenomenon in the Holy KJV N.T.

The keys, to God's kingdom of heaven, which Peter & Co. got was the essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. Their mission was and continue to be, to simply aid the 'conversion' of 'the dead' to spiritual awareness (i.e. to beome aware of their own hearts/spirits).

By doing the above one becomes bonded to (spirit) heaven. Those who do not make this conversion are loose in (spirit) heaven.

It is all about becoming aware of one's spirit so that one have communion with Spirit. One has to be aware of one's own spirit to have communion with Spirit and soweth to Spirit.

'The dead' can soweth only to flesh.

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If Peter & Co. fails to convert their charges to spiritual awareness, they are doomed. The never achive communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Jesus never come to know them and they are not known to Jesus.

They never soweth to Spirit while they live. They soweth to only flesh. When they die they have no awareness. Jesus, clad only in his spirit body, comes to meet every one when they die. However these people do not register to Jesus. They would be totally dead to all events in the spirit realm.

Then, in their unaware state, they are dragged by their buried or burnt, dead physical bodies into the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan for an indefinite or eternal stay.

On the other hand, if Peter & Co, succeed in converting 'the dead' to spiritual awareness and pass them onto Paul commission under authentic tutors and governors, they are blessed and fortunate.

Spiritually aware people have intuitive insights. Intuitive insight will be a new experience for newly spiritually aware people. This gives rise to the need for authentic tutors and governors for newly spiritually aware people.

Those intuitive insights of these newly spiritually aware people are reaffirmed in the direction of Christianity, by authentic tutors and governors for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Then these newly spiritually aware people are set free to serve in the newness of spirit. 'Serving in the newness of spirit involve being led into all their works by precisely the Spirit of Jesus. Each of them has to search his own heart/spirit to discern what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do.

Then he/she has to be led into all of his works by this information and guidance, And he must do so even if he has to transgress the ten commandments, canons and/or other religious laws.

The above is how one know Jesus and is known to Jesus. This is also how one becomes a Christian, a child of God and a Saint. This is also how one is glorified by God.

This is also how one soweth to spirit and Spirit and reap everlasting life.

These people are the authentic Christians. Only they comprise the body of Christ.

When they die on earth, they remain aware of their spirit bodies and the spirit realm. Then they literally rise out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Functioning in the spirit realm is nothing new to them.

Jesus meets them, clad only in his Spirit body. Indeed, they continue to know Jesus who come to meet them at that point and Jesus continue to know them. They rise, clad in their spirit bodies, with Jesus, to be like angels in heaven.

They go the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

From Peter to Paul, that is the path to salvation and deliverance

From Peter to Paul, that is the path to salvation and deliverance

Peter was a disciple. Only the disciples were chosen by God to follow Jesus:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Only the disciples were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are the keys to God's kingdom of heaven:

9 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven . . .

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

Peter was given to anchor a church where 'the dead' may be converted to awareness of their own spirits. This is the essential key to God's kingdom of heaven which Peter and his church were given to implement.

Then the spiritually awakened ones leave Peter and his church and go the way of Paul. That is, they can access their own hearts/spirits and discern the Spirit of Jesus, within. Then Jesus could do the rest, i.e. heal them, inform them and guide them, from within each of their own hearts/spirits:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
1 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans:8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The above is the Christian path. This is also the path to salvation and deliverance. If you are not yet there (i.e. if you are not like Paul), you have ways to go before you physically die. Get to it

Paul was not a disciple. He was simply an ordinary man (like any of us) who made it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Don't forget this. Jesus only sets those free who obey Him and His commandments.

4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Indeed.

Jesus commandments is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Jesus commandment (i.e. the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus) is that each of us be led into all of our own works by precisely what His Spirit has in mind for each of us to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within each of our own hearts/spirits, even if each of us has to transgress the ten commandments:

The ten commandments (i.e. Moses commandments) is boo, totally out the window for Christians.

The billion strong traditional Christians cannot perceive the idea that the ten commandment must be transgressed to serve spirit and Spirit, far less to actually, willingly and deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

They stumble at the first, most elementary, stumbling block. I am suspecting that Jews did a serious number on them.

Seems that Peter remained a Jew.

You cannot deny that although Peter's church is the Catholic church, Peter's reach is beyond the Catholic church and well within the very core of traditional Christianity.

Seems pretty obvious that the billion strong traditional Christians are 'the dead' who have not yet been 'converted'. This means that they are not even called to Christianity, far less to be chosen:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians do not recognize or honor the justification they have to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. This is denial of Jesus in favor of the Jews who denied, persecute, torture and killed Jesus:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

One can sugar coat manure, they do not not become jelly donuts, they are still manure. This is simply a metaphor. Not by any means a literal comparison.

That is, one can dress-up a traditional Christian as much as one wants, he is still an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/under Jewish control/spiritually dead person and not a N.T./Christian/Jesus/spirit and Spirit/free/spiritually awaken person.

However they claim to be 'exclusively Christian'.

. . . evil prevails, on earth, in disguise but not in the spirit realm after one dies, physically and has to face judgment, at the hands of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Last edited:

Epoisses

Faith and Love are the new commandments, duh!

Gurucam

The following is the only commandment of God

The following is the only commandment of God

The following is the only commandment of God. Accept it, adapt it, soweth as you will and reap accordingly:

Galatians; 6 King James Version (KJV)

Deny the above and you mock God.

God is a Spirit. To soweth to Spirit is to do the will of God.

Parroting foolish slogans like, "Faith and Love are the new commandments, duh!" counts for nothing.

Only doing the will of God (soweth-ing to Spirit) allows you to enter the kingdom of heaven. Nothing else works.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? (and we have repeated a fine slogan in praise of you) and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Some people have faith in and love for their spouse and children and they believe that they are in heaven or they will enter heaven. They are mistaken

Jesus said:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

'Faith and love' can be had for just any thing, including Satan. 'Faith and love' is not the passage

Faith and Love cannot be the new or any other commandments, duh!

Faith and love by them selves counts for nothing.

Also faith in and love for, Jesus (before others), though very necessary, is not an end onto themselves.

At any event faith is belief in things 'not seen', so we are not talking about the physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly Jesus who is not the Lord from and in, heaven. We are talking about the Spirit, 'not seen' eternal, Son of God, Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Faith in and love for, Jesus (before others) are necessary, so that one will ignore all others and be led, unconditionally, by precisely what the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discern within one's own heart/spirit.

What the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discern within one's own heart/spirit is a perfect amalgam of two things as follows:
1. the groaning within one's heart/spirit which one cannot utter and
2. the will of God

When one is led, unconditionally, by precisely what the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discern within one's own heart/spirit, one serves one's own spirit and does the will of God in perfect harmony. This is how one does the will of God and enters God kingdom of heaven.

The above is the literal message in the following:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

'groanings which cannot be uttered' refers to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that are the essential fabric of one's own heart/spirit. This is so because it is not only necessary to do the will of God (the Holy Spirit), it is also necessary to serve one's own heart/spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Salvation, deliverance and Christianity is about serving one's own heart/spirit in perfect harmony with the Will of God. This is achieved by being led in all of one's works, unconditionally, by precisely what the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discern within one's own heart/spirit

The above is the work of the Spirit of Jesus. The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Intercession. No one come onto the Holy Spirit, without going through the Spirit of Jesus.

The Will or Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit. Doing the will of God is to soweth to the Holy Spirit. And one can soweth to the Holy Spirit, only by going through the Spirit of Jesus/the Spirit of Intercession.

What the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discern within one's own heart/spirit is a perfect amalgam of two things as follows:
1. the groaning within one's heart/spirit which one cannot utter and
2. the will of God

Last edited:

Gurucam

The following is the only commandment of God. Accept it, adapt it, soweth as you will and reap accordingly:

Galatians; 6 King James Version (KJV)

Deny the above and you mock God.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Everyone faces judgment immediately after his/her own death. The Spirit of Jesus meets, judges and dispatches everyone in the spirit realm, after he/she dies.

The above is an on-going thing, since Jesus rose to spirit heaven, clad only in his Spirit body, 2000 odd years ago, and claim His throne of glory on the right side of the Holy Spirit:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Judgment is based on what one soweth during one's life on earth. After judgement Jesus separates and dispatches everyone to their appropriate destinations, according to their soweth-ing while they physically lived on earth.

There are just two destinations, after one dies. These are as follows (marked with :idea:):

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
:idea: 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
:idea: 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

In case you have any doubts the following add clarity:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

As you ought to know, Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations are the soweth to spirit and Spirit people. Where as Ishmael and his generations are the soweth to flesh and the ten commandments people.

The single most critically important thing that one must learn, adapt and do, in this life is how to soweth to Spirit. This is the entire purpose of one current life on earth.

Soweth-ing to one's own spirit and the Spirit of God, in perfect harmony is how people in spirit heaven live. If one does not learn and become competent in soweth-ing to spirit and Spirit in this life on earth, when one dies, one does not go to heaven, instead one goes to that other sad and bad place.

Soweth-ing to Spirit requires one to be 'converted'. To be 'converted' is the mystery of and keys to, God's kingdom of heaven.

Only after being 'converted' does one have the God given, actualization/capacity to know how to soweth to spirit and Spirit and can actually soweth to spirit and Spirit, through the Spirit of Jesus. This is to be healed by Jesus:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them

Foolish, simplistic statements like, "Faith and Love are the new commandments, duh!' can and will only deceive and undermine truth. Those are corrupt, incomplete statements issued by foolish spiritually dead people who falsely believe that they know Christianity. Such people plague and bring down Christianity by the millions. They comprise both witting and unwitting false prophets.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

One should make only complete statements and provide the accurate and literal verses from the Holy KJV N.T., to support the statement.

To simply stick in an incomplete one liner is totally insulting, disruptive and corrupt. There can be thousands of 'interpretations' of incomplete one line statements. This will make millions of people content on their own individual terms and so, deny them of the actual truth.

However that practice is the modes-operand and fabric of the billion strong traditional Christians. They are clearly not the few who have scriptures correct, do not err and are the chosen few.

Like they say in 'sums', a billion into a chosen few, simply 'can't go'. Even a couple hundred thousands into a chosen few, 'can't go'.

Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the few who know scriptures (correctly), do not err and are the chosen few. The time to wake-up is now.

The time has come to ignore what you think you know and humbly ask questions. Do not seek to add or validate your erroneous 'patched-up' theologies . . . and totally stop using one liners.

It is better to use more words than less.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are no multiple paths to God's kingdom of heaven.

There is only one straight gate and one narrow way to eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven. And once again it is confirmed that only a few ever find it (so much for a billion strong traditional Christians):

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Clearly, if one is seeking to find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven, it is totally not advisable to be among the billion strong traditional Christians.

It is confirmed that God's kingdom of heaven is within you.

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

After Jesus' death, 2000 odd years ago, He rose to God's kingdom of heaven, clad only in His Spirit body and claimed his throne of glory, at the right side of the Holy Spirit. And, since then, and from that position, clad only in His Spirit body, Jesus has been ready, willing and able to make intercession for Christians/Saints with the Holy Spirit:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

We (Christians/Saints) are instructed to search our hearts to discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Therefore we were told in no uncertain terms that the kingdom of God is within, us. Now the above tells us that Christians/Saints will reach Jesus, who went to God's kingdom when he died, by searching their own hearts/spirits.

Therefore God's kingdom of heaven is within us, in our hearts/spirit.

And every humans, every where, regardless of their tradition can and must reach God's kingdom of heaven, only by going through his/her own heart/spirit.

This is why in every (spiritual) tradition and in every approach to entering God's kingdom of heaven, one has to be 'converted'.

Being 'converted' is the essential key to God's kingdom of heaven. And also the essential mystery to/of God's kingdom of heaven, in every tradition.

To be 'converted' is simply to become aware of or awakened to, one's one heart/spirit. One has to become aware of or awakened to, one's own heart/spirit, before one can even attempt to seek entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

This tells us that there are people who are not aware of or awakened to their own heart/spirit. They are described as 'the dead' by Jesus. They are also described as, 'people whose spirits must be saved, before the die and meet-up with Jesus who will be clad only in His Spirit body.

All spiritual traditions are anchored on on 'the dead' becoming spiritually aware and going through one's own spirit to reach and have communion with, people and things related to God's kingdom of heaven.

They all recognize the fundamental key/mystery to God's kingdom of heaven is to have a heart that is not waxed gross/covered over (i.e. to cease being 'the dead'.

However spiritual traditions do vary in at least two ways, as follows:
1. they use different paths and different techniques to awaken spiritually dead humans to their own hearts/spirits.
2. people in different traditions go to different Lords in heaven, when they die.

The following relate to point # 1 above:

Although there is only one gate and one way to God's kingdom of heaven. And this is to become spiritually aware/spiritually awakened. However there are different ways to become spiritually aware.

The following relate to point # 2 above:

Jesus, who is the only Lord for Christians and not God, said the following to Christians, i.e. those who actually follow him to heaven:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jesus is saying that he did not go to usurp all the mansion in God's house, in heaven. Jesus said that He is going ahead to prepare a place for Christians. Jesus is conveying that He is going ahead to prepared one mansion in God's house for Christians.

The other mansions in God's house are for other tradition and the Lords of other traditions.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Luke 17 KJV N.T.
22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

The above speaks of the days of the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. This refers to the days of relevance of the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, on the surface of earth.

The physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is relevant on the surface of earth only until the great and final separation which is soon to occur. These day of the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus on the surface of earth is coming to a close, soon.

This great and final separation is describes in the Holy scriptures as follows:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

After the above event, the days of the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus would be ended. However during this event, some people will still look for those past days and they will not find them. All opportunities would have been lost to them.

At that time only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus, will be relevant and needed on the surface of earth. This marks the descent of God's kingdom of heaven to the surface of earth. Then only children of God will be left to inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth.

The above confirms that Jesus will not return in a physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man body. He will remain for all eternity in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, on his throne of glory in spirit heaven, on the right side of God Who is the Holy Spirit.

When the final and great separation starts to unfold, many will be looking for the (return of) physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. He will not be found.

This final event will mark the end of the days of children of the flesh and need for the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus on the surface of earth. both children of the flesh and the need for the physical Jesus, will be totally done away with from the surface of earth

The above will occur because all children of the flesh (the dead) will be removed from the surface of earth and sent into hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

Children of the flesh ('the dead') are entangled with things of man, i.e. earthly things and not the things of God, i.e. spirit things.

At the great and final separation, when God's kingdom of heaven is fully established here, 'the dead' will be teleported to a destination of their entanglement through black hole portals. This destination is inside the earth, in hell with Satan.

The holy KJV N.T. describe this great and final separation as follows:

Fact is this happens routinely in the spirit realm, immediately after people die and are without physical bodies and are judged by the Spirit Jesus.

However in the great and final separation this will happen while people are still physically alive, in physical bodies, on earth.

Then only children of God would be left on earth, without children of the flesh.

With the absence of children of the flesh on the surface of earth the relevance and need for things related to the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus would have passed.

Then only children of God from all spiritual traditions will be left on the surface of earth. And only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus will be relevant for people on the surface of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Luke 17 KJV N.T.
22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

The days of the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus represent the past 2000 odd years which were given for 'the dead' to become spiritually actualized and prepare for the strong rule of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus on the surface of earth.

When the time has ended some people will be caught unprepared and look for an extension. There will be none. This message seem similar to:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
1. Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

The closure of the days of the physical Jesus will be marked with the following event:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The promise is that only children of God, like Isaac will inherit the surface of earth without any children of the flesh like Ishmael. This is to occur, in the fullness of time, when God's kingdom of heaven is established on the surface of earth. This is when: "as it is in heaven, so it is on earth".:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

When God's kingdom come to earth His will shall be done on earth and His kingdom of heaven will be established on the surface of earth. Then only children of God will be heir to the surface of earth without any children of the flesh.

The recent strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus (through recent 'heavenly bodies' realignment) heralded the establishing of God's kingdom on the surface of earth. The fullness of time is at hand.

The days of the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is closing very rapidly to give total and absolute way to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, on the surface of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The very first lesson that the billion strong traditional Christians must learn:

The very first lesson that the billion strong traditional Christians must learn:

The very first lesson that the billion strong traditional Christians must learn is as follows:

There were two Jesus.

1. The first Jesus was physical, 'seen', flesh and blood' and earthly. He was temporal. He was the son of man and he was not the Lord from or in, heaven.

2. The second Jesus is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus and he is the Lord from and in, heaven

We were instructed:

The physical, 'seen', temporal, flesh and blood', earthly, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from or in, heaven, is not consequential. One can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven. Also this Jesus is in no way equal to God, the Holy Spirit:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

We know that, the fullness of time came for Paul, 2000 odd yeas ago. This was when Paul blasphemed both 1. the physical, 'seen', flesh and blood' and earthly, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from or in, heaven and 2. the Satanic church which this physical, 'seen', flesh and blood' and earthly, son of man Jesus established under Peter.

The above was a Grace of God, right of passage. This indicated that Paul had become 'converted'. A converted person is a spiritually awakened person. Such a person naturally and spontaneously discern the folly that are Peter's church and all O.T. ideas and institutions

Fact is the physical 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly, son of man, Jesus and Peter & his church are all a part of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments idea. These have nothing to do with Paul's commission which it all New Testament.

Paul naturally and spontaneously blaspheme these institutions which are solely for 'the dead' (the spiritually dead). Because he was converted, his vision and intelligence had changed for the better.

This was Paul, a newly spiritually aware person, 'doing away with' all thing which conformed to the old ideas. These old thing and old ideas, included the physical, 'seen', flesh and blood' and earthly, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from or in, heaven and also a doing away with the church, under Peter, which that physical Jesus established.

Fact is, after these event or because of the above events, Paul went on to have direct communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

And indeed the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from and in, heaven asked Paul, why he blasphemed those things and clearly Paul gave the correct answer, because Paul got Jesus spirit and Spirit, Christian commission

That is, the gospel of uncircumcision was committed onto Paul by the Spirit Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven

On the other hand, the gospel of circumcision was committed onto Peter by the physical Jesus who was not the Lord from and in, heaven.

However it was not appropriate for Paul to totally pull down those institutions at that time. Those 'old' institutions were still relevant to 'the dead' and had to remain on earth until the fullness of time, when God's kingdom of heaven, descends to the surface of earth.

Fact is, on the surface of earth, the relevance of the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is described as 'the days of the Son of man'.

These days of the physical Jesus who is not the Lord, were the past 2000 odd years. These days will soon end ('die') abruptly and totally, to give way to the days on the surface of earth of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

At the time of Paul's conversion the days of the son of man, on earth were not ready to be done away with. Only now, the fullness of time is at hand and those days are to be 'done away with'.

After that total event of his blasphemy of 'the Old', Paul got all his information and guidance individually, privately and directly for this second Jesus who is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Have not doubt Peter's gospel of circumcision-church is of 'the Old'. Only Paul's gospel of uncircumcision commission of of 'the New'.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

1. The gospel of circumcision includes 'righteousness' that is anchored on the ten commandment and canons etc.. i.e. righteousness that is anchored on any kind of laws. This gospel was committed onto Peter as the anchor of his church.

2. The gospel of uncircumcision is essentially God's righteousness that is anchored on absolute no laws, not even the ten commandments and certainly not canons. This righteousness of God is anchored on total freedom, liberty and justification to transgress all laws when one is led into all of one's works by one's own spirit, in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

This gospel of uncircumcision, was committed onto Paul and anchors Paul's commission. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

This idea in which, those who are led the Spirit of Jesus have absolute freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments, all canons and all other laws (except the democratically determined laws of one's land) is a 'law' onto it self. It is called the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

This is not a 'law' per-say'. It is declaration of absolute freedom, liberty and justification. It is Jesus' law which say if you are led by My Spirit, as discerned within your own heart/spirit, you are under and obligated to absolutely no laws or laws.

Fact is what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned by each person with each of their own heart/spirit is a perfect amalgam of two things as follows:

1. ideas beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspirations of one's own heart/spirit and
2. the Will/Spirit of God.

One who is led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned in the above manner is saved and delivered to God's kingdom everywhere. Only such a one is a Christian and a child of God, under the Christian system.

. . . every one must esteem and obey the laws of their land and international laws.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The above tells us that Jesus was born a man in a human physical, flesh and blood, earthly, 'seen' and temporal son of man body, And, when he died, he dropped his human physical, flesh and blood, earthly, 'seen' and temporal son of man body and retained only His Spirit body and rose to heaven, clad only in Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Body and then he became the Lord from and in heaven.

If you continue to hear only about and esteem, use, invoke and promote, the physical Jesus, you would not know or have communion with, the Lord, because the physical, 'seen' temporal, flesh and blood, earthly Jesus is not the Lord from or in, heaven.

You have missed the basic tenant of Christianity and you are not Christian because only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the Lord from and in. heaven.

The physical Jesus was born of a woman and born under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Jesus was born/made of a woman, made under the law, to taste what it was to be spiritually dead. To be born under the ten commandments is to be born spiritually dead (like Ishmael).

From this spiritually dead state, Jesus learn or became aware of, how to become 'converted' so that while he lived he can soweth to Spirit, so that he can be the first fruit of the Spirit:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

'Them that sleep' describes 'the dead' (the spiritually dead)

Jesus was born a spiritually dead person. This is how all people who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are born. They are children of the flesh. like Ishmael.

Jesus was born in this manner so as to experience first hand, how it was to be a child of the flesh ('the dead'). He did this so as to awaken, as a man, to the path through which 'the dead' can become spiritually aware (be converted). Then he designed his own Spirit as a guide to salvation and deliverance for those spiritually dead people who became spiritually aware and choose to follow him.

Jesus designed His Spirit to (be a special force/spirit that) perfectly and impersonally amalgamate 1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of the hearts/spirits of each spiritually awaken person and 2. the Will/Spirit of God.

Then Jesus instructed:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Following Jesus is to be led into all your works, unconditionally by precisely what His Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned with each of our own hearts/spirit. And we must be led in this manner even if we have to transgress the ten commandments.

When we are led in the above manner, we have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to totally ignore and transgress the ten commandments because the ten commandments totally opposed serving our spirit in harmony with God, the Holy Spirit.

The ten commandments are not God's laws. These laws were simply given by Moses for temporal use. God's law is as follows:

John 1:17King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season (on our own judgment day) we shall reap, if we faint not.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Jesus instructed:

1. 'Follow me' is follow the New approach to life which is based on serving your spirit in harmony with soweth-ing to the Holy Spirit and made possible by being led by Jesus' Spirit, as discerned within your own heart/spirit. And doing this, even if you have to transgress the ten commandments.

The result of the above is that, you will rise clad only in your spirit body, in three day after physical death, to God's kingdom of heaven. (this is as Christians do/go.)

You will not be buried, together with your dead physical body, inside the earth, in hell with Satan for an indefinite or eternal stay.

Being buried, together with your dead physical body, inside the earth, in hell with Satan for an indefinite or eternal stay is the way of 'the dead'. (This is as Catholics, traditional Christians and other 'none Christians' do.)

2. 'The dead' are those who continued to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They are to be left to bury each other, eventually, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. This is achieved when, while they live on earth, they esteem, use, invoke and promote, O.T. ideas, including the ten commandments, canons and the like.

Last edited:

Gurucam

To aid the above post and to also aid the opening of your 'eyes to see', 'your ears to hear' and your heart to understand', the following is given:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The physical, 'seen', temporal, flesh and blood, earthly, son of man Jesus is not the Lord from and in, heaven and he is not that consequential. One can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven.

. . . whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The above says that Jesus did not become the Lord until, after his physical death, when he dropped his physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly, son of man body and rose to heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body:

Who is the Lord, not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly, son of man Jesus. The Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is in God's kingdom of heaven that is within you heart/spirit.

You will find and commune with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus only by searching your own heart/spirit . . . and not by esteeming, using invoking and promoting the physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly, son of man Jesus and things related to this Jesus.

To ignore the above and go about your own righteousness is to live very perilously.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Those who in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and promote the law are doomed:

Those who in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and promote the law are doomed:

Those who in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are obliged to uphold all those laws perfectly or they fall short of the glory of God and are eventually and inevitably buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans: 5 KJV N.T.
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
23 For all (who in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments) have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

If it is possible for those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven, then all of the above are lies.

If those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments can be or are, heir to God's kingdom of heaven, then all of the above are lies and faith is made void and the promise of the Spirit, is made of no effect.

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

So, because where no law is, there is no transgression, now (since 2000 odd years ago) righteousness that is without the ten commandments has been manifested for Christians.

A billion strong traditional Christians esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and foolishly believe that they are Christians (i.e. believers in Jesus).

Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians have been misled by their own priest etc, who were and continue to be, false prophets:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Is there any wonder why:

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

There are millions of very well accepted, priests, pastors etc., who are false prophets, within the core of the billion strong traditional Christians.

These 'false prophet' priests, pastors etc. are deceiving aspiring Christians into bondage under the ten commandments. These 'false prophet' priests, pastors etc. are unawares, false, spying brethren:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The billion strong traditional Christians are dead to (unaware of) the fact that their million most prized bishops, pastors, priests, elders etc. are false prophets and unawares false spying brethren who are putting them in bondage under the ten commandments and literally recruiting them for hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

The above is how 'the dead' do not follow Jesus. Indeed, the above is how 'the dead bury their dead':

Last edited:

Gurucam

One is not justified to transgress the ten comandments, simply by faith and love:

One is not justified to transgress the ten comandments, simply by faith and love:

The above says that there is righteousness of God that justifies one to transgress the ten commandments.

The above mentions the following that justifies one to transgress the ten commandments. This is the following: "faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference". One is justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The above does not simply say 'faith and love' as some carelessly parrot.

In order to be justified to transgress the ten commandments the following are required:

One has to have the specific faith that Jesus Christ demonstrated or manifested. This comes to one who believes in Jesus. There is no difference between 1.) one who believes and gets this faith and 2.) Jesus Christ..

One is justified freely to transgress the ten commandments by the grace of Jesus. Grace of Jesus is the redemption that Jesus provides.

To be in grace of Jesus is to be 'in Christ', i.e. to be Christian.

The redemption that one one earns by being 'in Christ' /Christian is justification to transgress the ten commandments.

The above revelation says: "Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ".

'Faith' is defined as, 'belief in things 'not seen the evidence of things hoped for'.

This righteousness of God that justify one to transgress the ten commandments relates to 'belief in things 'not seen the evidence of things hoped for' as manifested by Jesus Christ. This relates to the specific kind of faith that Jesus had and demonstrated/manifested.

The demonstration/manifestation of this faith refers to Jesus manifesting physical/material things by relying on or operating through, 'not seen'/none physical devises and 'not seen'/none physical things.

For example under the Old Mosaic tradition if one wants fish and bread one gets it though the common physical way. However under the New Christian way, if one wants fish and bread, one dies the magical 'not seen' materializing way.

This refers to what is still perceived (by the masses) to be the 'miracles' which Jesus demonstrated/manifested. Everyone who has the faith of Jesus Christ can do these 'miracles' things.

Also the revelation above confirmed that before the advent of Jesus and Christianity 2000 odd years ago: all who esteemed, used, invoked and promoted the ten commandments, sinned and came short of the glory of God.

However now, all who come onto Christ, earns a particular grace and are redeemed by Jesus. Then one is justified freely to transgress the ten commandments.

The following other revelations confirm how one is redeemed by Jesus:

To be under the grace of Christ and to be redeemed by Jesus, one must be led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned through one's own heart/spirit.

That is, one who is onto Christ is a Christian/Saint/child of God. Such a one is led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession, as follows:

Under the Christian system, those who are led into their works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned with each of their own heart/spirit, have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments.

After being 'converted' a person must be able to identify and zoom into, the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit.

This gives rise to the next thing that the billion strong traditional Christians need to and must, know. This will be detailed in the next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The second thing that the billion strong traditional Christians must know:

The second thing that the billion strong traditional Christians must know:

The following is the second thing that the billion strong traditional Christians must know:

Jesus is currently clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, in God's kingdom of spirit heaven within the hearts/spirits of human.

Of course only a 'converted' person can search his/her own heart/spirit to know and commune with, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, Who is the Lord in and from, God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore in order to reach Jesus (Who is in God's kingdom of heaven,) as Saints/Christian/children of God do, one must know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

You would not find these mysteries in the Old Testament or in any scriptures before the advent of Jesus on earth, in a human physical body. Also you will not find these mysteries every where in the Holy KJV N.T.. You certainly will not find these mysteries in any parable in the Holy KJV N.T.

These mysteries were hid until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago and gave them privately to only the disciples.

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

A billion strong traditional Christians are foolishly and mistakenly relying on, esteeming, using, invoking and promoting parables. This is their second very serious folly. The first serious folly is that they esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

Parables were given by Jesus for the dead to bury each other, by using parables. This was given to serve Jesus' second aim and agenda which to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Fact is, parables continue to serve the same agenda as the ten commandments.

Parables were not given by Jesus to or for, those who were given by God to follow him and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from him. Parables were given to those who ignored and/or refused to follow Jesus. These were 'the dead who were to left to bury each other with their foolish O.T. and other foolish ideas.

Eatables were given to take away what 'the dead' had and eventually have them bury each other, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

'The dead' are children of the flesh. They are not destine to inherit the surface of earth, together with children of God, in the fullness of time, when God's kingdom of heaven come to the surface of earth. All children of the flesh are destine to be sent, eventually, to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

Basically parables were given to 'spiritually dead', 'closed heart-ed', 'doubting Thomas-es' to tell them what they want to hear and so appease them (on their false and foolish terms). This was done to have them keep the peace, while real and true seekers had peace to actually follow Jesus.

Parables were given for 'the dead to bury their dead'. Parables were not given for those who were given by God to follow Jesus.

Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and only the disciples were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in very private sessions among only them.

One will find these mysteries only in those few private deliveries which Jesus made very privately, to only the disciples. These deliveries are very useful to those who are seeking Gods kingdom of heaven within one's own heart/spirit, so as to commune with the Spirit of Jesus, there.

A billion strong traditional Christians commonly esteem, use, invoke and promote parables. This is their grave error. Parables are for the dead who bury their dead and not for those who are given by God to follow Jesus.

The sad truth is that a billion strong traditional Christians are not Christians.

They are not among the chosen few.

Of course this information can allow them to come on to truth in these last days and be the first among the chosen few.

Even so, only a few will come onto truth in these last days and make it to be the last who first:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited: