ECT Book of Esther destroys MAD doctrine.

revpete

The book of Esther is an uninspired turd. They make their way to the king only to get the right to defend themselves which they already had. What a rubbish ending!

Watch what you say, 😷. Kindly remember that all scripture is God breathed! ✔️

Pete 👤

DAN P

What is the mystery.

Describe it.

LA

Hi , and I will write what you have seen and read before and am always glad to write what you will always seem to DENIGRATE and Deny and as one personal friend said to , after I explained what Dispensationalism is , he said to me " but I like speaking in Tongues , or I would rather stay and INFANT !!

#1 , The Mystery is NEVER found in the Gospels !!

#2 , It is never preached by Jesus !!

#3 , It was never preached by the 12 apostles !

#4 , The 12 never understood Grace , until Paul spoke to Peter !

#5 , The Mystery has always BEEN HIDDEN , as Col 1:25 and 26 reveal .

#6 , Today we are " make all men see what is the Dispensation of the MYSTERY is , in Eph 3:9 .

#7 , Notice that Eph 3:9 , does N0T say to make all see what is BAPTIZO / BAPTISMA / BAPTISMO or Languages !!

#8, Eph 1:4 says that we were " chosen in Him , before creation ""

I have to seat down for lunch !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and I will write what you have seen and read before and am always glad to write what you will always seem to DENIGRATE and Deny and as one personal friend said to , after I explained what Dispensationalism is , he said to me " but I like speaking in Tongues , or I would rather stay and INFANT !!

#6 , Today we are " make all men see what is the Dispensation of the MYSTERY is , in Eph 3:9 .

#7 , Notice that Eph 3:9 , does N0T say to make all see what is BAPTIZO / BAPTISMA / BAPTISMO or Languages !!

I have to seat down for lunch !!

dan p

So after all of your challenges and foul accusations, you can not even say what the Bible says the mystery is??

Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

LA
The above was a mystery, part of the dispensation of the grace of God given unto Paul that you deny...

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Joh 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Act 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

So?

So?

DAN P

So after all of your challenges and foul accusations, you can not even say what the Bible says the mystery is??

LA

Hi , and you call that a challenge and foul accusations ??

You wrote what the MYSTERY is in Col 1:25 and 26 , and you can read BUT can not understand ??

#1 , This MYSTERY is for Gentiles as you wrote in verse 27 !!

#2 , The MYSTERY is a new Revelation is a new Gospel , Rom 16:25 !!

#3 , In Rom 16:25 , and to be in the FAITH , you obey what Paul taught !!

#4 , Paul reveals the Departure /Rapture of the Body of Christ 1 Thess 4:13-17 !!

#5 , How we are BAPTIZO /PLACED into the Body of Christ , 1 Cor 12:13 !!

#6 , That " in Christ " we are New Man , in Eph 2:15 !!

#7 , We shall all apprear at the BEMA SEAT to be Judged for Works 1 Cor 3:10_14 !

#8 , Gal 3:28 says we " are in Christ " and " are /este " is in the Greek Present Tense which means it is always Continuous action and that means OSAS . '

#9 , We are seated in the Heavenlies , Eph 1:3 !!

#10 We have a New Commission , in 2 Cor 5:18-19 !!

#11 , Doing AWAY with Water Baptism , in Eph 4:5 where BAPTISM is the Greek word BAPTISMA !!

Just to mention a few , NOT found in the Gospels where all the INFANTS play in there special PLAYPEN !!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

When did you challenge ??

You have to be KIDDING !!

DAN P

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Joh 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Act 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

So?

So?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jud 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
Jud 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Esther continued on new thread.

When I am so inclined.

Nevertheless there is no extra body of Christ mentioned, only the Queen and Mordecai --

Est 8:15 And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad.
Est 8:16 The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour.
Est 8:17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

So much for the Jews to be of the flesh of Abraham.

LA

rainee

There are no miracles or words of god in it. It is definitely uninspired.

No, you are not.
Hi Omni :)
If you do not accept it as God willed than aren't you saying you cannot trust the entire Word that has been preserved??
Also even without those things you list doesn't it have true points?
Why do you think it was accepted? Can you know better?

DAN P

Lazy afternoon;41 So? So?[/QUOTE said:
Hi , and you seem to be a " SO " GUY , so explain what you just BLOVIATED as you are MIXING Grace with Law ?

You metioned Acts 15:11 , so what does it mean , Mr LA ??:duh::rotfl::chicken:

Please tell me , INFANT ??

DAN P

DAN P

Hi , and you call that a challenge and foul accusations ??

You wrote what the MYSTERY is in Col 1:25 and 26 , and you can read BUT can not understand ??

#1 , This MYSTERY is for Gentiles as you wrote in verse 27 !!

#2 , The MYSTERY is a new Revelation is a new Gospel , Rom 16:25 !!

#3 , In Rom 16:25 , and to be in the FAITH , you obey what Paul taught !!

#4 , Paul reveals the Departure /Rapture of the Body of Christ 1 Thess 4:13-17 !!

#5 , How we are BAPTIZO /PLACED into the Body of Christ , 1 Cor 12:13 !!

#6 , That " in Christ " we are New Man , in Eph 2:15 !!

#7 , We shall all apprear at the BEMA SEAT to be Judged for Works 1 Cor 3:10_14 !

#8 , Gal 3:28 says we " are in Christ " and " are /este " is in the Greek Present Tense which means it is always Continuous action and that means OSAS . '

#9 , We are seated in the Heavenlies , Eph 1:3 !!

#10 We have a New Commission , in 2 Cor 5:18-19 !!

#11 , Doing AWAY with Water Baptism , in Eph 4:5 where BAPTISM is the Greek word BAPTISMA !!

Just to mention a few , NOT found in the Gospels where all the INFANTS play in there special PLAYPEN !!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

When did you challenge ??

You have to be KIDDING !!

DAN P

Hi , LA , and I have just listed 11 points , above , so , which can you prove wrong , on the verse given at the end of each ??

Lost your NERVE ??:nono::nono:

DAN P

heir

TOL Subscriber

So?

So?
LA Laughable :rotfl:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , LA , and I have just listed 11 points , above , so , which can you prove wrong , on the verse given at the end of each ??

Lost your NERVE ??:nono::nono:

DAN P

Pro 13:10 Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.