Bob Enyart Hangs Stephen Hawking Out to Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
fool said:
A strawman that includes a fake famous voice is a bigger strawman than yer reguler strawman.

It's not about fun all the time.
Lighthouse neg reped me for this post.
Lighthouse is a faggot.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
fool said:
It was lame, if he had an imaginary conversation with me I'd be pissed.
I valued the time I had with Bob because I felt it was honest. I had a question and Bob walked with me down the paths that it led too. I honestly had no idea that my question had been asked thousands of years ago and had a name and everything, "somedudes'dilema".
I listened to that show and I was disappointed that Bob had gone Maury Povich like that.

If he had an imaginary conversation with you it would be lame. There would be almost no chance of getting the joke.

Has Maury Povich done similar? All I know(?) about that guy is he's married to Connie Chung.

fool

Hall of Fame
Vaquero45 said:
If he had an imaginary conversation with you it would be lame. There would be almost no chance of getting the joke.

Has Maury Povich done similar? All I know(?) about that guy is he's married to Connie Chung.
Maury does alot of sensationalistic white trash confrontation type stuff.
Bob put the imaginary Doctor on hold cause he's "not going to let you talk over me on my own show". First of that's not possible cause the man has to type everything, second of all the way he put him on hold as soon as he said hello and then beat on him for fifeteen some minutes was the epitome of weakness. Had Hawking really callled I doubt Bob would have acted like that. Thirdly, Bob only used that tactic because of the fact that the man speaks useing commercially available software. So he took advantage of the mans handicap. Like I said before, Bob could have made a counter-argument without stooping to the fraud.

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
fool said:
First of that's not possible cause the man has to type everything, second of all the way he put him on hold as soon as he said hello and then beat on him for fifeteen some minutes was the epitome of weakness. Had Hawking really callled I doubt Bob would have acted like that. Thirdly, Bob only used that tactic because of the fact that the man speaks useing commercially available software. So he took advantage of the mans handicap. Like I said before, Bob could have made a counter-argument without stooping to the fraud.

I’ve already said that, and believe me I’m still getting flamed for it. On TOL one can not question the great Bob Enyart.

fool

Hall of Fame
Joe Roberts said:
I’ve already said that, and believe me I’m still getting flamed for it. On TOL one can not question the great Bob Enyart.
Actually one can, it involves a phone call to a radio show.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
fool said:
Maury does alot of sensationalistic white trash confrontation type stuff.
Bob put the imaginary Doctor on hold cause he's "not going to let you talk over me on my own show". First of that's not possible cause the man has to type everything, second of all the way he put him on hold as soon as he said hello and then beat on him for fifeteen some minutes was the epitome of weakness. Had Hawking really callled I doubt Bob would have acted like that. Thirdly, Bob only used that tactic because of the fact that the man speaks useing commercially available software. So he took advantage of the mans handicap. Like I said before, Bob could have made a counter-argument without stooping to the fraud.

You are over analyzing it! Do you call all spoofs and jokes frauds?

Got an axe to grind with Bob, eh?

Or do you have a problem with the point he made so poignantly?

It was absolutely mockingly, hilarious and made a great point that Hawking’s thinking was broken regarding the value of man.

Great show Bob! It was a riot!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Joe Roberts said:
I’ve been seriously considering doing that, again.

Do it!!!!

Let me get this straight, you are going to call up a radio show and whine about a spoof of an evil God hater?

I want to hear it.

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
CRASH said:
Do it!!!!

Let me get this straight, you are going to call up a radio show and whine about a spoof of an evil God hater?

I want to hear it.

No I am not going to call his show and WHINE, I have a couple of serious questions I’d like to ask him. As far as I’m concerned the Dr. Hawking thing is old news.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Thanks for the clarification. It just looked that way from all of the complaining. No need to get all heated up. Happy 4th!

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
CRASH said:
Thanks for the clarification. It just looked that way from all of the complaining. No need to get all heated up. Happy 4th!

I'm not heated, Happy 4th to you and every one else.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Vaquero45 said:

Joe Roberts, you negged me for this with no comment. All I can figure is that you thought I was insulting fool?

If so you took it wrong.

( I'm not whining, I hardly care, just curious...)

And happy 4th!

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Vaquero45 said:
Joe Roberts, you negged me for this with no comment. All I can figure is that you thought I was insulting fool?

If so you took it wrong.

( I'm not whining, I hardly care, just curious...)

And happy 4th!

Sorry I meant to pos rep you, I'll make it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.