Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob Asks Ann Coulter About Conservative Godlessness

Wednesday June 28th, 2006. This is show #128.

Summary:
* Bob interviews and compliments Ann Coulter for her new exposé of liberals: Godless, but he presents examples of her giving a pass to similarly godless Republicans. Also, Coulter refers to liberals who brag that convicted murderer Willie Horton did not kill anyone else until his tenth furlough. Bob compared this to conservative praise for Texas Supreme Court Justice Priscilla Owen, who did not kill any of the first nine Baby Doe children to come before the Texas Court for a judicial bypass abortion, but Owen did vote to kill Baby Ten. In an uncanny contrast, Coulter wrote, "It is a point of pride with liberals that Horton came back from his first nine furloughs... without... killing anybody" (p. 62), and Enyart argues that while Ann defends Priscilla Owen's upholding of parental notification laws (p. 89), it is a point of pride with conservatives that Owen didn't kill any of the first nine babies to come before the court.
Today's Resource: Does Ann Coulter deserve a place in Bob Enyart's Focus on the Strategy DVD? This presentation analyzes Christian political strategy, and documents seven lines of evidence showing that our Christian leaders have become legal positivists and that they are moving the Body of Christ toward situation ethics and moral relativism. You'll learn a lot watching this DVD, which recreates before a live audience of 300 Christians a presentation given to Dr. Dobson's VP of Public Policy, Tom Minnery, identifying our downward moral slide and recommending specific corrections!

Last edited by a moderator:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Great show Bob! Bravo. Once again you exposed the liberal in the conserative! The one glimmer of hope is that Ann is pretty sharp, so she could move to the right as a result of this! Let's all pray for her!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For some reason my sound isn't working when I try to listen to a show. :noid:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
For some reason my sound isn't working when I try to listen to a show. :noid:

Praise the Lord! <----mocking Calvinism leftover

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shimei said:
Praise the Lord! <----mocking Calvinism leftover

:chuckle:

Jukia

What a whiny voiced woman!

And Ms. Coulter stated that the justice system "Gives the guilty an equal chance to get off as that innocent" Hello, did we not go to law school? Do we remember that part of our legal training? Or are we making too much $ to be other than be a total shill for the right wing? Remember, innocent until proven guilty? Or does Ms. Coulter get to be the one who decides up front who is guilty or innocent?

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
I think this was on of Bob’s best shows. It was refreshing to hear somebody not kissing up to Coulter, like all the other media does.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
She really bailed out on the toughest questions which was disappointing. Like CRASH said, hopefully she will consider and learn from what she heard.

PTL! Poly's computer isnt woking! :rotfl:

Great Shimei!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Jukia said:
What a whiny voiced woman!

And Ms. Coulter stated that the justice system "Gives the guilty an equal chance to get off as that innocent" Hello, did we not go to law school? Do we remember that part of our legal training? Or are we making too much $ to be other than be a total shill for the right wing? Remember, innocent until proven guilty? Or does Ms. Coulter get to be the one who decides up front who is guilty or innocent?

You make little sense, but besides that; all lawyers are evil and elevate man's law above God's standard of right and wrong.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Joe Roberts said:
I think this was on of Bob’s best shows. It was refreshing to hear somebody not kissing up to Coulter, like all the other media does.

Every interview I've seen (3 or 4) the host has been going after her pretty viciously.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good show, Ann was certainly uncomfortable towards the end.

That's a good thing.

Yet Bob didn't grind her to powder and that's probably a good thing also (powder grinding is for the hardcore wicked). I think the most persuasive rebuke is when the "rebuker" leaves a bit of light at the end of the tunnel and I think Bob let up a bit at the end which is good. After-all, we do want an influential person such as Ann Coulter to refine her views and more align them with what is right and not simply get bitter towards the true right wing (us). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.